🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carson: Confederate flag can fly on private property

"Carson: People can wave the Confederate Flag on private property"

Carson: the sky is blue.

Carson: 2 + 2 = 4.

Carson: the Earth orbits the Sun.

Carson has a remarkable grasp of the obvious.

I concur with Dr. Carson. What people do on their private property is their business. I don't care, nor do I need to care. Dr. Carson just had a lucid moment, I would say....

Discuss. What do you think?

So if your next door neighbor decided to fly a Swastika Flag on his property, you'd be totally cool with that?
So what would be the next flag you don't like that you want to outlaw? The "Skull and Cross Bones"? The Rainbow Flag?
Maybe some country's flag that you also don't like? Not your property, not your concern.
There are people who do want to control what flag is flown on personal property.

It really is amazing to watch the country unravel like this.
This is a lie.

No one advocates for any such thing.

What's amazing is that anyone believes this moronic rot.

He said it to show that as a Black Man, not all Blacks hate the Confederate Flag....

I suspect he was saying that he respects American expression of our constitutional rights regardless of how offensive he or any segment of society finds that expression to be.

Many Americans find the swastika offensive but it is anyone's right to fly that flag or defile their body with it.

I love Ben Carson
He's trying to show what it should be like to be a human being (not black, white, Hispanic, gay.. etc.)
He has bad people working for him, however, trying to make money off his Children's Book and other things, but, he as a person, excellent

of course you love him. he's a wacko.

Carson: People can wave the Confederate Flag on private property - CNNPolitics.com

Ben Carson said Tuesday that he has no problem with people flying the Confederate flag -- as long as they do it on private property.

"As a general principle, people can do whatever they want on their private property -- that's one of the basic tenets of freedom in America," Carson said in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. "I am not opposed to anybody doing whatever they want to do on their private property."

I concur with Dr. Carson. What people do on their private property is their business. I don't care, nor do I need to care. Dr. Carson just had a lucid moment, I would say....

Correct. Even things with which the majority disagrees are protected free speech. The rest of us however, have the right to find that speech unacceptable

So if your next door neighbor decided to fly a Swastika Flag on his property, you'd be totally cool with that?
So what would be the next flag you don't like that you want to outlaw? The "Skull and Cross Bones"? The Rainbow Flag?
Maybe some country's flag that you also don't like? Not your property, not your concern.
There are people who do want to control what flag is flown on personal property.

It really is amazing to watch the country unravel like this.

yes,there are rightwingnuts who thought mexicans shouldn't be able to fly their flag in protest of loony arpaio.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Carson: People can wave the Confederate Flag on private property - CNNPolitics.com

Ben Carson said Tuesday that he has no problem with people flying the Confederate flag -- as long as they do it on private property.

"As a general principle, people can do whatever they want on their private property -- that's one of the basic tenets of freedom in America," Carson said in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. "I am not opposed to anybody doing whatever they want to do on their private property."

Correct. Even things with which the majority disagrees are protected free speech. The rest of us however, have the right to find that speech unacceptable

yes.

no one says being stupid has no ramifications.

I don't care what ANYONE but especially some n!gger thinks about the Confederate flag. That's what I think :)

There would be nothing I could do about it.....On the other hand. I could fly the flag of Israel.....Anything to offend my offensive neighbor.

why is carson even raising this issue? it's not like anyone is claiming otherwise. typical rightwingnuttery.... make up a non-issue and run with it as if you're taking a stand.
Probably because some liberal reporter in attempt to ask a "gotcha" question, asked.

why is carson even raising this issue? it's not like anyone is claiming otherwise. typical rightwingnuttery.... make up a non-issue and run with it as if you're taking a stand.
Probably because some liberal reporter in attempt to ask a "gotcha" question, asked.

there weren't any questions.. just carson wanting to show he's one of the good ones. "gotcha" questions? lmao

Who determines what is "truly" offensive?
As a Christian, I find promotion of homosexuality offensive.....but too bad for me.......
So who's "feelings" matter more....?

That's easy.

Can you demonstrate as a Christian that homosexuality has had a negative effect on your life of the lives of your group? And the answer is no, in fact, quite the reverse.

On the other hand, Jews can make a pretty strong case against the Swastika as as a symbol.

Blacks can make a very strong case against the Stars and Bars.

What's to discuss? If people want to be tards that's their right. So long as they don't interfere with others who the hell cares. Or even should care. Too many damned busy bodies around here.

yup. Freedom of speech and expression isn't only applicable to speech and expression that you agree with.

I wasn't asking you, I was askign Stat, who I know is Jewish, and lives in Germany, where they have sensible laws against that sort of thing. .

YOUR property values? WTF are you talking about man?

The way your political rantings are going on about. . . . soon you won't have any property, it will all be owned by the state. You better wake up fool.

Nothing says "White Trash" like the Stars and Bars. I don't want people thinking that about the neighborhood I live in, thanks.

Nothing says "White Trash" like blacklisting whole groups of people because of their religion!

Yes. But I'd just think that he's a LWNJ.

Forum List

Back