Carson has double-digit lead in head to head matchup with Hillary: poll

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
NO WONDER the Left-wing slime machine is working overtime trying to smear Carson. Hillary is simply unlikeable and worse yet seen as untrustworthy. Even with Democrat women hillary has a credibility/likeability gap.

it's not going so well for the Left's prematurely-crwoned new Messiah of "change"

NO WONDER the Left-wing slime machine is working overtime trying to smear Carson. Hillary is simply unlikeable and worse yet seen as untrustworthy. Even with Democrat women hillary has a credibility/likeability gap.

it's not going so well for the Left's prematurely-crwoned new Messiah of "change"
OMIGOD! And here it is November.....................2015! Only 12 months to hang on to that "lead"......:lmao:

OMIGOD! And here it is November.....................2015! Only 12 months to hang on to that "lead"......:lmao:

yes cuz hillary is coming on like a barnstormer!!!

lol

ur a joke

You know it makes you a bit nervous.

Liberals just LOVE polls that show Hillary ahead but "ridicule and dismiss" any that show her behind. (I don't like the sound of that)

because it links to a pdf file. if you want to see where i got it from just go to today's RCP (REAL CLEAR POLITICS)-General Election Polls-Hillary vs Carson
Release Detail

even better. thanks!

because it links to a pdf file. if you want to see where i got it from just go to today's RCP (REAL CLEAR POLITICS)-General Election Polls-Hillary vs Carson
Release Detail

even better. thanks!
No problem.

If the numbers hold, i'll get concerned. But in a month i predict we won't be talking about carson's numbers against clinton but instead someone else - and clinton will remain.

Don't forget, the electorate doesn't have the same goofy, hypersensitive, hyperbolic priority system as do partisans, so there's no guarantee that anything that Hillary and Carson and Trump do or don't do will matter to them.

In other words, people just may not give a shit about Hillary's emails or Ben's West Point comments.

No problem at all. Hillary's name will never appear on a ballot.

Forum List

Back