Carson needs a Geography 101 class

CUHUraqUEAA_zrV.jpg

Ben Carson’s campaign made a U.S. map and put a bunch of states in the wrong place

Lol, I really did get a chuckle out of this in real life...

He's from Egypt, keeping track of where the Pyramids and grain are is enough for anyone.

Issac "mute" Newton should talk!!!

Kuul, my own spell checker!

Scott Walker was right, build that northern wall - those Canucks took a vast area of New England.

Damn. If I hadn't moved out of Vermont I'd have health care right now. :(

Yabut, if you had land in NY and/or VT, it would be worth a lot more because its beachfront.

Oh --- is that black area water?

What happened to Canada then? :eek:

Damn, that must have created a lot of jobs, moving the second-largest country in the world.

What the hell happened to Vermont?
And what's that ....weird thing where Connecticut's supposed to be?
It went the way of "Corpsman"

Compared to Obama, Carson is an intellectual giant. So is Sarah Palin.

Obama said that Jacksonville, Florida, Savannah, Georgia and Charleston, South Carolina are in the gulf of Mexico.

Carson knows better than that, Palin knows better than that and most fifth-graders know better than that. Obama says more stupid things than any other president but the press gives him a free pass.

Obama said that Jacksonville, Florida, Savannah, Georgia and Charleston, South Carolina are in the gulf of Mexico.

Carson knows better than that, Palin knows better than that and most fifth-graders know better than that. Obama says more stupid things than any other president but the press gives him a free pass.

Barry is an intellectual lightweight...

Carson knows better than that, Palin knows better than that and most fifth-graders know better than that.

Then how do you explain this fucked up map?

Oh sorry, didn't mean to interrupt the deflection. Carry on.

Carson knows better than that, Palin knows better than that and most fifth-graders know better than that.

I know, damn it!! There's supposed to be 57 states on it??

You call my comments a deflection? You have got to be joking. Let me remind you that the title of the thread is: “Carson needs a Geography 101 class.” Since criticism was directed at Carson's purported lack of geographical knowledge, I simply pointed out that Carson at least knew more about geography than Obama.

Question for you: Have you ever heard of anyone – other than Obama – who thought that Jacksonville, FL, Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC, were in the Gulf of Mexico? Being able to draw a map of the United States which includes all states is not an easy task and I doubt that many people could to it. Could you? But most people know that the three aforementioned cities are not in the Gulf of Mexico.

You call my comments a deflection? You have got to be joking. Let me remind you that the title of the thread is: “Carson needs a Geography 101 class.” Since criticism was directed at Carson's purported lack of geographical knowledge, I simply pointed out that Carson at least knew more about geography than Obama.

Question for you: Have you ever heard of anyone – other than Obama – who thought that Jacksonville, FL, Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC, were in the Gulf of Mexico? Being able to draw a map of the United States which includes all states is not an easy task and I doubt that many people could to it. Could you? But most people know that the three aforementioned cities are not in the Gulf of Mexico.

Cons make no distinction between a slip of the toungue and a lack of basic knowledge. This is why Bush Jr was elected twice. He's the con hero, a dumb guy who gets to tell other people what to do.

Actually I can do it on an Etch-a-Sketch. With all the state lines too. I love maps.

Excepting Alaska and Hawaìi of course.

Good point -- there are only 47 on this one. That is if you count what looks like a hanging gym sock as "Connecticut".

Just curious --- what state does Ben Carson live in? Because if it's Vermont he just drew himself out of contention. Although now he can run for PM of Canada, eh?

Good point -- there are only 47 on this one. That is if you count what looks like a hanging gym sock as "Connecticut".

Just curious --- what state does Ben Carson live in? Because if it's Vermont he just drew himself out of contention. Although now he can run for PM of Canada, eh?

Well, he's just a white guy with blackface?? Huh

Forum List

Back