Carson needs a Geography 101 class

It went the way of "Corpsman"

Compared to Obama, Carson is an intellectual giant. So is Sarah Palin.

Obama said that Jacksonville, Florida, Savannah, Georgia and Charleston, South Carolina are in the gulf of Mexico.

Carson knows better than that, Palin knows better than that and most fifth-graders know better than that.

Then how do you explain this fucked up map?

Oh sorry, didn't mean to interrupt the deflection. Carry on.

I know, damn it!! There's supposed to be 57 states on it??

Good point -- there are only 47 on this one. That is if you count what looks like a hanging gym sock as "Connecticut".

Just curious --- what state does Ben Carson live in? Because if it's Vermont he just drew himself out of contention. Although now he can run for PM of Canada, eh?

Well, he's just a white guy with blackface?? Huh

uhh................ what?
ummm.gif

What the hell happened to Vermont?
And what's that ....weird thing where Connecticut's supposed to be?

Obama said that Jacksonville, Florida, Savannah, Georgia and Charleston, South Carolina are in the gulf of Mexico.

Carson knows better than that, Palin knows better than that and most fifth-graders know better than that. Obama says more stupid things than any other president but the press gives him a free pass.

Wait, I have to sit down. And then reread.

A human, you know with a brain, supposedly a functioning brain, let's the words 'Palin is an intellectual giant' fall from their mouth? And it isn't a comedian about to bring the house down!

WHO THE F#$K would utter such a thing?

Carson knows better than that, Palin knows better than that and most fifth-graders know better than that. Obama says more stupid things than any other president but the press gives him a free pass.

A human, you know with a brain, supposedly a functioning brain, let's the words 'Palin is an intellectual giant' fall from their mouth? And it isn't a comedian about to bring the house down!

It's a typo. He meant "gnat".

Only Barry knows there are 57 states...

Last edited:
Probably a computer loading glitch. Leave it to liberals to try to milk it.
geez.gif

Whatever its origin --- why would anybody actually put it out like that?
I mean, I check my own posts to make sure they don't have fuckups, and I'm not even running for anything.
As for "loading" --- how does that explain DelMarVa?
Can't wait to see what happens when refugees get to mirror-image Maryland in New England, where everyone is lefthanded.
Oh wait --- maybe that's where they store the grain... :eusa_think:
Made my point.

Carson's campaign didn't make this map. It's the one that is being posted all over twitter. They must've lifted it without checking it. Or it's a lie like everything they try and pass off as something Carson did or said
Meaningless.
This might be called the Year of the Straw Man.

Carson's campaign didn't make this map. It's the one that is being posted all over twitter. They must've lifted it without checking it. Or it's a lie like everything they try and pass off as something Carson did or said
Meaningless.
This might be called the Year of the Straw Man.

why would anyone want to protect and cripple American business???

Forum List

Back