Carson says Obama ‘raised white,’ can’t understand black Americans

Thanks for clearing that up. Carson has the temerity to see some things the same way as some white people do, so that makes him an uncle tom. Thus, he is to be dismissed.

Obama, though born of a white woman and a black African is really really black and his opinion is better than Carson's, who had two black parents and grew up in the city of Detroit.

Yes, even though obama's mother was white, since black people appear in Kansas that makes obama so super black he can perform such feats as declaring that white cops act stupidly even before he knows what happened! Poor Carson just can't seem to pull that off.
I doubt he actually sees it the same way. I think he knows what white people like to hear and to appear more servile he says those things to make his masters happy. Yes for that he can be easily dismissed especially seeing that there is no way the GOP would ever elect a Black man. It shows a lack of foresight or naive yearning on his part.

Yes thats true. Obama is more Black than Carson any day of the week and twice on sundays.. Carson wouldnt say anything if the KKK hung someone on his front porch. He doesnt want to upset white people.
Well. Wow. Thank you for sharing your notions.
Youre welcome though I might add its more than just my own notions.
Shared notions are still just notions. If believing that other's notions match your notions matters to you, whatever.
I agree. The notions of other Black people matter to me.
Like I said before. Whatever.

Well....it's true.

Obama is half white. He was raised by a white family in Indonesia and Hawaii....hardly known as meccas of black culture.

Eminem is blacker than Obama.
You need to share with us your expertise on what is truely a black person raised as such in America.

Well....a half white person raised by a white family in Indonesia and Hawaii would probably not be able to offer a much better response than I could. But I'd say a good start would be hearing from a black person raised by a black family in a mostly black neighborhood. Right?
That would be me. Carson is a uncle tom. Obama worked in the Black community before becoming POTUS after figuring out he was Black. No he isnt half white. His mom has African DNA in her.
Of course. Carson is an "uncle tom". He pulled himself up from the ghetto and became a doctor. Meanwhile, Obama is a real live "African American". He was a community organizer! Not only that! Obama's Momma was born in Kansas. So, clearly Obama is chuck full of real black blood.
Pulling himself up from the ghetto and becoming a doctor is not what makes Carson an uncle tom. I have an aunt and cousin that did that. Carson panders to what whites want to hear. That makes him an uncle tom.

Yes Obama is a real live African american. You do realize Black people are born in Kansas as well dont you? Of course Obama is full of real Black blood. His father is African and his mom has the DNA of the first documented enslaved Black person in her.
Did she go through Ancestry.com?

I doubt he actually sees it the same way. I think he knows what white people like to hear and to appear more servile he says those things to make his masters happy. Yes for that he can be easily dismissed especially seeing that there is no way the GOP would ever elect a Black man. It shows a lack of foresight or naive yearning on his part.

Yes thats true. Obama is more Black than Carson any day of the week and twice on sundays.. Carson wouldnt say anything if the KKK hung someone on his front porch. He doesnt want to upset white people.
Shared notions are still just notions. If believing that other's notions match your notions matters to you, whatever.
What does that mean to you? To me it means you dont agree but cant figure out a way to rationalize your thoughts.

You need to share with us your expertise on what is truely a black person raised as such in America.

Well....a half white person raised by a white family in Indonesia and Hawaii would probably not be able to offer a much better response than I could. But I'd say a good start would be hearing from a black person raised by a black family in a mostly black neighborhood. Right?
That would be me. Carson is a uncle tom. Obama worked in the Black community before becoming POTUS after figuring out he was Black. No he isnt half white. His mom has African DNA in her.
Of course. Carson is an "uncle tom". He pulled himself up from the ghetto and became a doctor. Meanwhile, Obama is a real live "African American". He was a community organizer! Not only that! Obama's Momma was born in Kansas. So, clearly Obama is chuck full of real black blood.
Pulling himself up from the ghetto and becoming a doctor is not what makes Carson an uncle tom. I have an aunt and cousin that did that. Carson panders to what whites want to hear. That makes him an uncle tom.

Yes Obama is a real live African american. You do realize Black people are born in Kansas as well dont you? Of course Obama is full of real Black blood. His father is African and his mom has the DNA of the first documented enslaved Black person in her.
Did she go through Ancestry.com?
She didnt go through anything. They took a DNA sample from the POTUS.

Carson is just saying things he thinks will endear himself to the black community. He also said he tried to kill his mother because he thought that was something blacks would relate to. The man is an idiot.
Just curious. How did you obtain the power to read Carson's mind?

Why else would he come up with those bizarre stories about trying to stab a friend and wanting to hit his mother with a hammer? He thought they would somehow help him. You might note that nobody else had ever heard either of those stories before.
It was a shocking insight to how far gone he was. He sounded like a white person trying to pretend to be Black based on stereotypes.
Like this?
Pander Away: Hillary Surprises Crowd at Gospel Music Awards, Acquires Preacher Affect

What does that mean to you? To me it means you dont agree but cant figure out a way to rationalize your thoughts.
You really don't get it? OK. That means I don't present my notion, then call attention to my race as though it gives my notion greater weight.

Carson is just saying things he thinks will endear himself to the black community. He also said he tried to kill his mother because he thought that was something blacks would relate to. The man is an idiot.

Why else would he come up with those bizarre stories about trying to stab a friend and wanting to hit his mother with a hammer? He thought they would somehow help him. You might note that nobody else had ever heard either of those stories before.
It was a shocking insight to how far gone he was. He sounded like a white person trying to pretend to be Black based on stereotypes.
Like this?
Pander Away: Hillary Surprises Crowd at Gospel Music Awards, Acquires Preacher Affect
No. Thats an example of a white person trying to relate. Carson sounded like a white person pretending to be Black and doing it badly.

You really don't get it? OK. That means I don't present my notion, then call attention to my race as though it gives my notion greater weight.
No I dont get why you cant rationalize your diagreement. Of course my notion has greater weight. I'm Black.

I believe it was Harry Reid who said that Obama was elected because he looked like a white person and talked like one.
Reid is mostly right. While Obama doesn't look White he does look less Black. But it's Obama's sound which had much to do with his being elected.

The auditory sense has a great deal to do with the like/dislike, accept/reject mechanism of the brain. There is a distinct difference in the respective tonal qualities of Negro and Caucasian voices and the human psyche is more comfortable with and accepting of that which is most familiar.

Because Obama's genetic makeup is partially Caucasian, and because he was raised among Caucasians, the Negro characteristic of his voice is obscured by his mainly Caucasian pronunciation style.

No I dont get why you cant rationalize your diagreement. Of course my notion has greater weight. I'm Black.
For crying out loud. We don't agree. Don't make this about my inability to "rationalize". That is as weak as claiming your skin color gives your opinion greater weight.

Like this?
No. Thats an example of a white person trying to relate. Carson sounded like a white person pretending to be Black and doing it badly.
No. It is an example of Clinton saying something to pander, just as you accused Carson of doing.

For crying out loud. We don't agree. Don't make this about my inability to "rationalize". That is as weak as claiming your skin color gives your opinion greater weight.
I understand we dont agree. I was just clarifying what you meant by "whatever". I disagree with your notion that my skin color doesnt give my opinion greater weight. I'm Black. I know what uncle tom means. You obviously have no clue and the primary reason is because you are not Black.

Like this?
No. It is an example of Clinton saying something to pander, just as you accused Carson of doing.
No. That would only work if Clinton had no experience with Black people. We both know thats not the case.

I understand we dont agree. I was just clarifying what you meant by "whatever". I disagree with you notion that my skin color doesnt give my opinion greater weight. I'm Black. I know what uncle tom means. You obviously have no clue and the primary reason is because you are not Black.
You are suggesting that I am unable to fathom something just because of my skin color. No wonder we disagree.

Like this?
No. That would only work if Clinton had no experience with Black people. We both know thats not the case.
Uh huh. So Carson has no experience with white people.

I understand we dont agree. I was just clarifying what you meant by "whatever". I disagree with your notion that my skin color doesnt give my opinion greater weight. I'm Black. I know what uncle tom means. You obviously have no clue and the primary reason is because you are not Black.
Like this?
We do?
My bad. I assumed you were knowledgeable.

Like this?
Carson has plenty of experience with white people.

You contradict yourself. Must be that rationalization thing. LOL

We do?
My bad. I assumed you were knowledgeable.
I assumed you wanted to have a grown up conversation. My bad.

You contradict yourself. Must be that rationalization thing. LOL
You confused yourself. Pandering and pretending are two different things or did you forget I said pretending?

Forum List

Back