Carson says Obama ‘raised white,’ can’t understand black Americans

No I dont get why you cant rationalize your diagreement. Of course my notion has greater weight. I'm Black.
For crying out loud. We don't agree. Don't make this about my inability to "rationalize". That is as weak as claiming your skin color gives your opinion greater weight.
I understand we dont agree. I was just clarifying what you meant by "whatever". I disagree with your notion that my skin color doesnt give my opinion greater weight. I'm Black. I know what uncle tom means. You obviously have no clue and the primary reason is because you are not Black.
No. Thats an example of a white person trying to relate. Carson sounded like a white person pretending to be Black and doing it badly.
No. It is an example of Clinton saying something to pander, just as you accused Carson of doing.
No. That would only work if Clinton had no experience with Black people. We both know thats not the case.
We do?
My bad. I assumed you were knowledgeable.
I assumed you wanted to have a grown up conversation. My bad.
I do but you seem to be having trouble voicing valid points of view as to why Carson isnt a uncle tom.

No. It is an example of Clinton saying something to pander, just as you accused Carson of doing.
No. That would only work if Clinton had no experience with Black people. We both know thats not the case.
Uh huh. So Carson has no experience with white people.
Carson has plenty of experience with white people.
You contradict yourself. Must be that rationalization thing. LOL
You confused yourself. Pandering and pretending are two different things or did you forget I said pretending?
You claim Carson says what his audience wants to hear and so does Clinton. Pander v pretending. Come on. You are playing childish games. Childish games bore me. So does the race card.

You confused yourself. Pandering and pretending are two different things or did you forget I said pretending?
You claim Carson says what his audience wants to hear and so does Clinton. Pander v pretending. Come on. You are playing childish games. Childish games bore me. So does the race card.
I see you were confused. You replied to my pretending comment not my pandering comment. I cant help your boredom. Its not really my concern.

"It was a shocking insight to how far gone he was. He sounded like a white person trying to pretend to be Black based on stereotypes."

I see you were confused. You replied to my pretending comment not my pandering comment. I cant help your boredom. Its not really my concern.

"It was a shocking insight to how far gone he was. He sounded like a white person trying to pretend to be Black based on stereotypes."
Your responses keep growing weaker in cogency and stronger in racist crapthink. You will waste no more of my time.

Your responses keep growing weaker in cogency and stronger in racist crapthink. You will waste no more of my time.
Your admitted inability to rationalize has caused you to deflect in order to save face. i will allow it.

White people always want to take credit for shit. Now that Obama was voted in the White House now they say hes one of us!

Your admitted inability to rationalize has caused you to deflect in order to save face. i will allow it.
Nice try.

Nice try.
I tried but you couldnt stay true to your oath to not let me waste your time. Therefore you have exposed yourself as someone that is merely attempting to have the last word in some sort of hollow victory since you had trouble rationalizing. I guess you have to win something. i will allow it.

I believe it was Harry Reid who said that Obama was elected because he looked like a white person and talked like one.

He said he was clean and articulate. Why that had to be noted by the Democrats....they didnt say.

I wonder if the Democrats noted if Bernie and Hilary are clean and articulate....or if that's just a litmus test for blacks.

Actually, this is Harry's exact quote about Obama.

"light skinned" African-American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one"

Forum List

Back