Carson says Obama ‘raised white,’ can’t understand black Americans

Well....it's true.

Obama is half white. He was raised by a white family in Indonesia and Hawaii....hardly known as meccas of black culture.

Eminem is blacker than Obama.
You need to share with us your expertise on what is truely a black person raised as such in America.

Well....a half white person raised by a white family in Indonesia and Hawaii would probably not be able to offer a much better response than I could. But I'd say a good start would be hearing from a black person raised by a black family in a mostly black neighborhood. Right?
That would be me. Carson is a uncle tom. Obama worked in the Black community before becoming POTUS after figuring out he was Black. No he isnt half white. His mom has African DNA in her.

Well....it's true.

Obama is half white. He was raised by a white family in Indonesia and Hawaii....hardly known as meccas of black culture.

You need to share with us your expertise on what is truely a black person raised as such in America.

Well....a half white person raised by a white family in Indonesia and Hawaii would probably not be able to offer a much better response than I could. But I'd say a good start would be hearing from a black person raised by a black family in a mostly black neighborhood. Right?
That would be me. Carson is a uncle tom. Obama worked in the Black community before becoming POTUS after figuring out he was Black. No he isnt half white. His mom has African DNA in her.
Of course. Carson is an "uncle tom". He pulled himself up from the ghetto and became a doctor. Meanwhile, Obama is a real live "African American". He was a community organizer! Not only that! Obama's Momma was born in Kansas. So, clearly Obama is chuck full of real black blood.

Well....it's true.

Of course. Carson is an "uncle tom". He pulled himself up from the ghetto and became a doctor. Meanwhile, Obama is a real live "African American". He was a community organizer! Not only that! Obama's Momma was born in Kansas. So, clearly Obama is chuck full of real black blood.
Pulling himself up from the ghetto and becoming a doctor is not what makes Carson an uncle tom. I have an aunt and cousin that did that. Carson panders to what whites want to hear. That makes him an uncle tom.

Yes Obama is a real live African american. You do realize Black people are born in Kansas as well dont you? Of course Obama is full of real Black blood. His father is African and his mom has the DNA of the first documented enslaved Black person in her.

Well....it's true.

Pulling himself up from the ghetto and becoming a doctor is not what makes Carson an uncle tom. I have an aunt and cousin that did that. Carson panders to what whites want to hear. That makes him an uncle tom.

Yes Obama is a real live African american. You do realize Black people are born in Kansas as well dont you? Of course Obama is full of real Black blood. His father is African and his mom has the DNA of the first documented enslaved Black person in her.

But....liberal whites don't like what he's saying. So...Carson isn't a full Uncle Tom is he? He's pandering to what conservatives want to hear....BECAUSE....he is a conservative.

Carson is just saying things he thinks will endear himself to the black community. He also said he tried to kill his mother because he thought that was something blacks would relate to. The man is an idiot.

But....liberal whites don't like what he's saying. So...Carson isn't a full Uncle Tom is he? He's pandering to what conservatives want to hear....BECAUSE....he is a conservative.
Doesnt matter what liberal whites dont like. To Carson they dont count because they view Blacks as equal (at least some of them). . Yes Carson is a full uncle tom. You can look at his comments and see that with vivid clarity

Side note.

Unfortunately the real uncle tom was someone that stood up for other Blacks. Whites made a book and a movie and forever stained the name of the real uncle tom.

Last edited:
Well....it's true.

Pulling himself up from the ghetto and becoming a doctor doesnt make you and uncle tom. I have an aunt and cousin that did that. Carson panders to what whites want to hear. That makes him an uncle tom.

Thanks for clearing that up. Carson has the temerity to see some things the same way as some white people do, so that makes him an uncle tom. Thus, he is to be dismissed.

Obama, though born of a white woman and a black African is really really black and his opinion is better than Carson's, who had two black parents and grew up in the city of Detroit.

Yes, even though obama's mother was white, since black people appear in Kansas that makes obama so super black he can perform such feats as declaring that white cops act stupidly even before he knows what happened! Poor Carson just can't seem to pull that off.

Carson is just saying things he thinks will endear himself to the black community. He also said he tried to kill his mother because he thought that was something blacks would relate to. The man is an idiot.
Just curious. How did you obtain the power to read Carson's mind?

Pulling himself up from the ghetto and becoming a doctor doesnt make you and uncle tom. I have an aunt and cousin that did that. Carson panders to what whites want to hear. That makes him an uncle tom.

Thanks for clearing that up. Carson has the temerity to see some things the same way as some white people do, so that makes him an uncle tom. Thus, he is to be dismissed.

Obama, though born of a white woman and a black African is really really black and his opinion is better than Carson's, who had two black parents and grew up in the city of Detroit.

Yes, even though obama's mother was white, since black people appear in Kansas that makes obama so super black he can perform such feats as declaring that white cops act stupidly even before he knows what happened! Poor Carson just can't seem to pull that off.
I doubt he actually sees it the same way. I think he knows what white people like to hear and to appear more servile he says those things to make his masters happy. Yes for that he can be easily dismissed especially seeing that there is no way the GOP would ever elect a Black man. It shows a lack of foresight or naive yearning on his part.

Yes thats true. Obama is more Black than Carson any day of the week and twice on sundays.. Carson wouldnt say anything if the KKK hung someone on his front porch. He doesnt want to upset white people.

Why else would he come up with those bizarre stories about trying to stab a friend and wanting to hit his mother with a hammer? He thought they would somehow help him. You might note that nobody else had ever heard either of those stories before.

I doubt he actually sees it the same way. I think he knows what white people like to hear and to appear more servile he says those things to make his masters happy. Yes for that he can be easily dismissed especially seeing that there is no way the GOP would ever elect a Black man. It shows a lack of foresight or naive yearning on his part.

Yes thats true. Obama is more Black than Carson any day of the week and twice on sundays.. Carson wouldnt say anything if the KKK hung someone on his front porch. He doesnt want to upset white people.
Well. Wow. Thank you for sharing your notions.

Youre welcome though I might add its more than just my own notions.

Why else would he come up with those bizarre stories about trying to stab a friend and wanting to hit his mother with a hammer? He thought they would somehow help him. You might note that nobody else had ever heard either of those stories before.
Yes. I see. You can read his motives. Interesting.

Shared notions are still just notions. If believing that other's notions match your notions matters to you, whatever.

It was a shocking insight to how far gone he was. He sounded like a white person trying to pretend to be Black based on stereotypes.

Shared notions are still just notions. If believing that other's notions match your notions matters to you, whatever.
I agree. The notions of other Black people matter to me.

It was a shocking insight to how far gone he was. He sounded like a white person trying to pretend to be Black based on stereotypes.

Not as shocking as some might think if you consider all the other bizarre things he says. It's clear that he has a warped idea of what the average black man is.

Probably the same way that Carson reads President Obama's mind.

Forum List

Back