Carson sees a political significance to Noah’s Ark

I see political significance to it too. Radical Superstitionist should never ever be elected.

It took Noach 120 years to build an ark, grow and harvest the food to feed the animals on the ark and know how to care for the animals.
Not to mention the sanitation it took to maintain the waste of the animals.
Yes, it's all in Rabbinic writings going back 1500 years.

Are we to determine if Carson is competent to be President based on a witticism?
Eh.

given the extreme nature of carson's other statements, i'm pretty sure it wasn't a witticism.

he's kind of a nutter.

It took Noach 120 years to build an ark, grow and harvest the food to feed the animals on the ark and know how to care for the animals.

Are we to determine if Carson is competent to be President based on a witticism?
Eh.

given the extreme nature of carson's other statements, i'm pretty sure it wasn't a witticism.

he's kind of a nutter.

Well..., yeah.
Carson's another in a long list of Free Market assholes.

I see political significance to it too. Radical Superstitionist should never ever be elected.

Yes! I agree completely.

The idea that people can become productive through Federal and State subsidy, is tantamount to Voo-Doo! And this irrational 'belief' that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's own culture, societal, or historical context, thus are never subject to soundly reasoned absolutes... is off the SCALE CREEPY!

We've truly got to do SOMETHING to stop the Left from promoting profoundly immoral and malevolent ideas. They truly embody and otherwise associate themselves with the forces of the devil and we need to prevent them from injuring Americans, with their crazy-assed policy designed to satisfy their never ending, wholly subjective NEEDS!

he's kind of a nutter.

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

Yeah I saw that tv show too. The much smaller ark was picked up & washed away down a normally dry sand wash during a bit of a gully washer. The people aboard skipping out on unpaid debts

Another libtard movie reference, my Gawd.

Look, there was a civilization that lived along the Black Sea coast before the Bosporus straights opened up, it being blocked by a glacier. As Global Temperatures warmed up, the glacier melted enough to let the higher waters of the Meditereanean in and it flooded the Black Sea coastline. The ruins of homes and barns are still visible from underwater crafts today.

Noah, may have been a man who somehow got the idea that his society was so corrupt that God was going to destroy it by a flood, and maybe he got that idea from some travelers who passed the Bosporus and observed how things were going there. Noah built the Ark to save his herd and working animals to start over. Classic Apocolyptic tale.

You mean to say that the people aboard weren't skipping out on unpaid debts?

Eh.

he's kind of a nutter.

Well..., yeah.

yes. but it's even more than that. he's just bizarre and when he speaks he seems drugged.

Eh.

he's kind of a nutter.

Well..., yeah.

yes. but it's even more than that. he's just bizarre and when he speaks he seems drugged.

I like his positions, but he comes off, in large doses, like a kvetch.

Eh.

he's kind of a nutter.

Well..., yeah.

see, his "positions" are that health insurance is slavery and abortion is naziism. i'm pretty sure that you don't think that way.

but he is definitely a dork.

Eh.

he's kind of a nutter.

Well..., yeah.

see, his "positions" are that health insurance is slavery and abortion is naziism. i'm pretty sure that you don't think that way.

Really? I know he wants Universal Medicare, which I disagree with, but he's really so against Abortion in ALL circumstances?

he's kind of a nutter.

Well..., yeah.

Really? I know he wants Universal Medicare, which I disagree with, but he's really so against Abortion in ALL circumstances?

it's what he said. i thought the verbiage was a little meshugga

he's kind of a nutter.

Well..., yeah.

What Carson wants is the Universal Medical Care that the US Enjoyed for 250 years prior to obamaScare.

Rain Man Carson, idiot savant, is hilarious!

"The retired right-wing neurosurgeon is aware of these concerns and, late last week, offered a striking response: “It is important to remember that amateurs built the Ark and it was the professionals that built the Titanic.”
It was unclear whether Carson was kidding. It’s entirely possible that the Republican candidate believes, sincerely, that Noah’s Ark was an actual, real-world structure that housed thousands of pairs of animals."

Plenty of people believe the Ark was constructed, including myself.

Go piss up a rope, Marxist PoS.
And plenty of people are just fucking stupid. Sorry, zero evidence for a worldwide flood. A retelling of the Gilgamesh Epic, not even original.

Well..., yeah.

What Carson wants is the Universal Medical Care that the US Enjoyed for 250 years prior to obamaScare.

anything else you want to lie about imbecile?

Well..., yeah.

The Health Industry crosses Medicines, Tools, Machines, Personal Care, etc..
It is an Industry that touches too many peripheral Industries to not be analyzed very carefully before being over-regulated or nationalized.

anything else you want to lie about imbecile?

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

Rain Man Carson, idiot savant, is hilarious!

"The retired right-wing neurosurgeon is aware of these concerns and, late last week, offered a striking response: “It is important to remember that amateurs built the Ark and it was the professionals that built the Titanic.”
It was unclear whether Carson was kidding. It’s entirely possible that the Republican candidate believes, sincerely, that Noah’s Ark was an actual, real-world structure that housed thousands of pairs of animals."

Plenty of people believe the Ark was constructed, including myself.

Go piss up a rope, Marxist PoS.
And plenty of people are just fucking stupid. Sorry, zero evidence for a worldwide flood. A retelling of the Gilgamesh Epic, not even original.

There is no end to the evidence of massive flooding.

Forum List

Back