Case against Fanni Willis totally explained

The judge used to work for Fani. He's probably scared shitless to actually do what he should do.

Really? Trumps legal team didn’t file a motion to get the DA off the case with claims that her boyfriend paid for vacations with tax payer money? Cause last time I checked the court case that’s exactly what’s happening
And it's corrupt. Why do you think their story is she paid him back with cash?

Again?

You loser loons say this in every election.

Remember the "Walkaway" nonsense of 2020?

Not being brainwashed cult imbeciles, we do.

I'm sometimes envious of Trump cult loons. Being so blessedly free from the curse of long term memory that affects all normal people, they never have to feel any remorse for their consistently shitty behavior, because they can't remember how they behaved even a few minutes earlier.

Again?

You loser loons say this in every election.

Remember the "Walkaway" nonsense of 2020?

Not being brainwashed cult imbeciles, we do.

I'm sometimes envious of Trump cult loons. Being so blessedly free from the curse of long term memory that affects all normal people, they never have to feel any remorse for their consistently shitty behavior, because they can't remember how they behaved even a few minutes earlier.
You fuckers are going to be able to cheat this time.

Really? Trumps legal team didn’t file a motion to get the DA off the case with claims that her boyfriend paid for vacations with tax payer money? Cause last time I checked the court case that’s exactly what’s happening
Her boyfriend was paid by the Government in GA of what do you claim?

$650,000???? I think that is right. So what did he do for her or she for him? With that money? Bear in mind, she told her story that she did nothing wrong.

What you told me had nothing to do with the case. But that is the correct answer… Nothing

The entire charade is a deflect and distract tactic. That’s what Trump does
Biden has done both of those things and let's hope you feel about him as you do about Trump.

Needless to say, the OP can't explain the "case" in his own words.

And therefore, no one will pay attention to this "BUT MAH VIDEO!" sleaze. It's a discusssion board, so discuss or go away.
Actually
Remember what she campaigned on? Remember seeing the trip invoices? Recall she claims this is about race?

Well to help you, watch this totally. How can democrats support corruption?

Fani Willis BOMBSHELL Hearing. What Happens Next?​

Remember what she campaigned on? Remember seeing the trip invoices? Recall she claims this is about race?

Nope, the hearings are clear they did not violate the rules.
As corrupt as Georgia has proven to be, I hope this judge does the honest thing and removes Fannie Willis and her lover from the case.

Too many eyes watching this time.
I want to believe that.

Did you know that I used to live in CA in the SF Bay area. I actually saw a call by Democrats in Georgia begging for CA citizens to go to GA and vote for Hillary. I exposed it when it happened.

Actually

As corrupt as Georgia has proven to be, I hope this judge does the honest thing and removes Fannie Willis and her lover from the case.
If he does he better move and go into hiding. The leftist mob will harass and threaten him.

Actually
Remember what she campaigned on?
He's a contractor, not a co-worker. So, you fail there.

Remember seeing the trip invoices?
And? Yeah, they had an affair. It was his personal credit card, not the government's, so who cares, other than the depraved slut-shamer crowd?

I'll type slowly, so it sinks in ...

They're on the same side, dumbasses. They're supposed to be cooperating. It's not breaking news that they're cooperating.

Sweet Jeebus, each time you think Trump cult morons can't get any dumber, they surprise you.

Her boyfriend was paid by the Government in GA of what do you claim?

$650,000???? I think that is right. So what did he do for her or she for him? With that money? Bear in mind, she told her story that she did nothing wrong.
I haven’t seen any issues being taken with the invoicing for legal fees. They went through the bills in court and all fit within the contract terms and also showed many extra hours worked that were unbilled because they were done after the monthly cap. Scratch that bunk talking point from your record. What’s next?

He's a contractor, not a co-worker. So, you fail there.

And? Yeah, they had an affair. It was his personal credit card, not the government's, so who cares, other than the depraved slut-shamer crowd?

I'll type slowly, so it sinks in ...

They're on the same side, dumbasses. They're supposed to be cooperating. It's not breaking news that they're cooperating.

Sweet Jeebus, you're one stupid excuser of corruption.
She has a rule against employees dating. A contractor is an employee, regardless of how she tries to spin it. She's just another arrogant narcissistic democrat that believes rules are for her political opponents.

I haven’t seen any issues being taken with the invoicing for legal fees. They went through the bills in court and all fit within the contract terms and also showed many extra hours worked that were unbilled because they were done after the monthly cap. Scratch that bunk talking point from your record. What’s next?
Paying him back in cash is pretty smart, huh.

Forum List

Back