Case against Fanni Willis totally explained

She has a rule against employees dating. A contractor is an employee, regardless of how she tries to spin it. She's just another arrogant narcissistic democrat that believes rules are for her political opponents.
And how does that excuse Trump committing crimes?

That is what you're doing here, after all. You're pretending to get hysterical to excuse your party's crimes.

That is what you're doing here, after all. You're pretending to get hysterical to excuse your party's crimes.
It doesn't excuse Trump. Do you believe it's ethical?

How can Democrats support corruption? Easy. Democrats ARE corruption. They laud corruption they exist because of corruption within their ranks.

You can't stay on topic.

What is the case about? I will say again. It is about Fanni Willis.
The case is trumps team trying to knock Fanni off their case. And my point is that nothing they have brought up has anything to do with the actual case. This whole thing comes down to $10k of travel expenses over a course of two years that a boyfriend paid for his girlfriend in which both testify was paid back in cash.

Step out of your bubble and see how much nonsense this is. Delay and distract

The case is trumps team trying to knock Fanni off their case. And my point is that nothing they have brought up has anything to do with the actual case. This whole thing comes down to $10k of travel expenses over a course of two years that a boyfriend paid for his girlfriend in which both testify was paid back in cash.

Step out of your bubble and see how much nonsense this is. Delay and distract
Why did she pay him cash?

Fanni Willis and her partner in crime are the subject.

Nah... here was the case.....

cash.png

bitch.png

NRsHacX.png

Forum List

Back