Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not misplay what the dispatcher said.

He said "keep your ass in the car, podjo" and Z disobeyed the order.

"OK, we don't need you to do that." is not something I would classify as an order even if I was of the mind to believe a police dispatcher on the phone has the authority to give me an order, which he does not.

Missourian, all of that matters not a bit.

The women will take upon themselves the character as present of Z, will consider the circumstance, and then ask themselves why he murdered another woman's son.

Stop the masculine-type logic. That is not going to determine this case.

I don't believe that for a second Jake.

Woman, man, it makes no difference. The facts of the case will prevail.

And on the facts as I know them, I believe Zimmerman will be acquitted.

Missourian, all of that matters not a bit.

The women will take upon themselves the character as present of Z, will consider the circumstance, and then ask themselves why he murdered another woman's son.

Stop the masculine-type logic. That is not going to determine this case.

Masculine-type logic? Are you serious? Logic is not the special province of men. Far from it. In fact, the simple act of thinking so make is clear you are unable to think logically. Women are no less logical than men, though men like to think so, which is a perfect example of how illogical men are. Wanting to believe women are inherently less logical than men is an emotional process, not a process of reasoning.

Zimmerman's account of the incident is supported by both the 911 tape and injuries to him and Martin.
While there may very well be one or two women on the jury who will vote for conviction on emotion rather than the evidence, I can't see 12 of them doing so.
Worst scenario for Zimmerman will be a hung jury. Even then, I doubt that they would retry the case if they get what I would guess would be 10:2 for acquittal.

I said masculine-type logic, Esmeralda. There is no one logic, and you know as well as I do, that the women will act as they best see appropriate in the light of the evidence, of Z's character, and that another woman's son is dead. There is nothing inferior about that.

Don't ever put words of inference in my mouth that I did not make. That is inherently illogical, because that will always out.

Zimmerman's account of the incident is supported by both the 911 tape and injuries to him and Martin.
While there may very well be one or two women on the jury who will vote for conviction on emotion rather than the evidence, I can't see 12 of them doing so.
Worst scenario for Zimmerman will be a hung jury. Even then, I doubt that they would retry the case if they get what I would guess would be 10:2 for acquittal.

You are very likely in error (nothing new there) because you get so emotional.

I will remind you if you are.

I said masculine-type logic, Esmeralda. There is no one logic, and you know as well as I do, that the women will act as they best see appropriate in the light of the evidence, of Z's character, and that another woman's son is dead. There is nothing inferior about that.

Don't ever put words of inference in my mouth that I did not make. That is inherently illogical, because that will always out.

There is only one logic. There is not feminine logic and masculine logic.

Only if we are all borgs without personality and emotions, without sex and age and ethnicity and religion.

Best think this through.

As if anyone really is interested in your irrelevance.

12 women WILL NOT VOTE TO CONVICT. I guarantee it.

Only if we are all borgs without personality and emotions, without sex and age and ethnicity and religion.

Best think this through.

You are refering to emotion, not logic. If reasoning is influenced by sex, age, ethnicity and religion, it is not logic. It is flawed reasoning influenced by emotions and perceptions--not logic. We cannot expect a jury to be purely logical; they will be influenced by emotion and perception, but both men and women will be, equally. What you are or were refering to is that you think women perceive things differently than men and thus will see this differently than men. This is not necessarily so; in fact, it is a sexist stereotype.

Sure.

In the same post you asked for a "swallow".

Fucking faggot.

AIDS ruining you cognition?
Keep proving my point. Preoccupation.

S. J.'s preoccupation with gay sex reveals a latency in him that is becoming unmanageable.
he's "out" it would appear

yep. the dispatcher said meet the cop car at the gate or meet the cop car at the street near where the 150lb black teenager u.s. citizen was last seen.

podjo said fuck that, got out of the truck and ran around the house. We all know what happened after that. I would have called the cops on podjo seeing as he is 28 and around 200lbs at the time of the murder and the teenager was around 150 lbs

As if anyone really is interested in your irrelevance.

12 women WILL NOT VOTE TO CONVICT. I guarantee it.

It is only 6 women, and you cannot guarantee anything--it's nothing but wishful thinking on your part.

Best think this through.

You are refering to emotion, not logic. If reasoning is influenced by sex, age, ethnicity and religion, it is not logic. It is flawed reasoning influenced by emotions and perceptions--not logic. We cannot expect a jury to be purely logical; they will be influenced by emotion and perception, but both men and women will be, equally. What you are or were refering to is that you think women perceive things differently than men and thus will see this differently than men. This is not necessarily so; in fact, it is a sexist stereotype.

You are defending the indefensible. You cannot separate reasoning from being human in all of its aspects.

It is what it is. To suggest otherwise, is to support a false world of stereotyping.

Yes, you are flatly wrong on this. Won't argue with you further, because you are invested sexually and emotionally in your view point. How immature.

Best think this through.

You are defending the indefensible. You cannot separate reasoning from being human in all of its aspects.

It is what it is. To suggest otherwise, is to support a false world of stereotyping.

Yes, you are flatly wrong on this. Won't argue with you further, because you are invested sexually and emotionally in your view point. How immature.

Now you, who is the one invested emotionally in your opinion, are dismissing me? Too funny. You are not being at all logical, not at all. There is pure reasoning and logic. That is a fact. It is not dependent on emotion or perceptions based on culture, sex, etc. Then there is flawed reasoning based on emotion and perceptions. It may be a concept too difficult for you to understand as it is clear you are already set in your own beliefs about this. Also, you are trying to be patronizing to me, likely because I am a woman and I know more about logic than you do. What I have tried to point out is that there is pure reason and there is flawed reasoning based on emotin and perception, which is in some way what you are trying to say. The problem is you are denying there is pure logic and you are suggesting, quite directly, there is such a thing as feminine or masculing logic: which is a fallacy. It's a fallacy because women and men are individuals. Not all women think alike. Not all women perceive alike. Not all women understand reality alike. And the same goes for men. Therefore, there can be no masculine or feminine logic. You are basing your position on a faulty premise, which would be that all women (or men) think alike. They don't. They are individuals.

Last edited:
Jakes is the board joke. Nobody on either side of any issue takes him seriously. He's just a troll, and a liar, and more than a little creepy.

We already covered this in The Fact Thread, but if the defense files prima facie of self defense, they have to show enough that it could be, then the burden indeed shifts to the state to prove that it was not self defense and then prove M2.

The links are all over there.

-Pete and Repeat

You are a fucking asshole. You jumped into this message board to only talk about trials and opened up a thread on this trial when there were already two going. Now you are telling people not to repeat things on their own threads which have been talked about on yours? Go fuck yourself. Go back to your own stupid thread and discuss your own stupid shit there. Do not tell other people what to do.

Negged. You are not the boss of this forum. YOU go fuck yourself. It's clear no one else has bothered with you for at least 50 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back