Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now, West has now proven that Zimmerman's head was indeed bashed into the concrete more than once. The officer confirmed it by acknowledging that she "saw them [the lumps on his head] that night" when he was photographed.

BINGO!!

Cant wait to hear the spin on this. And yet no physical damage TM except for cut knuckles and a bullet hole.

There was no damage to his head.

Well now, West has now proven that Zimmerman's head was indeed bashed into the concrete more than once. The officer confirmed it by acknowledging that she "saw them [the lumps on his head] that night" when he was photographed.

BINGO!!

Cant wait to hear the spin on this. And yet no physical damage TM except for cut knuckles and a bullet hole.

LOL!!! An outright denial, despite an acknowledgement by the witness!!

The knock knock joke that the defense told in the opening statements may have lost the case right there. What the heck was that attorney thinking?

BINGO!!

That is not proof that his head was bashed into the concrete....let alone by the kid. That is proof that he had some bumps and cuts. Please.........think first, then post.

If he had his head bashed into the concrete more than once it would have been a lot worse. He also would have probably been unconscious.

If his nose was broken up as bad as they are saying, there would be blood all over his shirt. Hardly any blood at all.

Perry Mason moment later. This is a mini-series, not a sitcom.

@ Tony

>>the defense is not saying she did anything wrong. Don is simply laying a foundation for something later and he needs to confirm everything she did, and how she found the scene.

BINGO!!

Stop repeating that stupid lie, you pathetic hack. Yes, there WAS damage to his head. Nobody disputes that there was damage to his head. NOBODY except for YOU, you moron.

BINGO!!

That is not proof that his head was bashed. That is proof that he had some bumps and cuts. Please.........think first, then post.

Just when I think the level of ridiculousness cant get any higher......

Your type will be saying this every time the prosecutor gets rolled. The trial will be over and GZ will be home eating supper,while you clowns will be wondering how you could have been so wrong.

Normally you don't use your car keys to attack someone, you have them out because you intend to return to your vehicle.

And you wouldn't be "running/pursuing" with all your crap jangling in your hands OR have your gun out going after someone, juggling your keys that doesn't make any sense.

It makes sense that he had them out heading back to his vehicle.

He could have his key cars out if he thinks he needs to make a retreat, or he is retreating, or he is nervous and playing with his car keys.

BINGO!!

That is not proof that his head was bashed. That is proof that he had some bumps and cuts. Please.........think first, then post.

Your type will be saying this every time the prosecutor gets rolled. The trial will be over and GZ will be home eating supper,while you clowns will be wondering how you could have been so wrong.

Try posting the head smack and nose smack photos 15 times in a row.

Oh Never mind, didn't work for me.

Normally you don't use your car keys to attack someone, you have them out because you intend to return to your vehicle.

And you wouldn't be "running/pursuing" with all your crap jangling in your hands OR have your gun out going after someone, juggling your keys that doesn't make any sense.

He could have his key cars out if he thinks he needs to make a retreat, or he is retreating, or he is nervous and playing with his car keys.

You could hear him smacking the flashlight on the non-emergency call... I didn't hear a jingle with that.

This is still a ??????

That is not proof that his head was bashed into the concrete....let alone by the kid. That is proof that he had some bumps and cuts. Please.........think first, then post.

If he had his head bashed into the concrete more than once it would have been a lot worse. He also would have probably been unconscious.

If his nose was broken up as bad as they are saying, there would be blood all over his shirt. Hardly any blood at all.

And if his jacket was open why wasn't there blood on his t shirt?
I broke my nose and had blood everywhere.

You could hear him smacking the flashlight on the non-emergency call... I didn't hear a jingle with that.

This is still a ??????

Yup. We don't know why the keys were out.

BINGO!!

I saw a lady go face first into carpet with more damage than him. Did he even have to have stitches?
I am thinking he hit his head once, not repeatedly.

I saw a lady go face first into carpet with more damage than him. Did he even have to have stitches?
I am thinking he hit his head once, not repeatedly.

No stitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back