Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now, West has now proven that Zimmerman's head was indeed bashed into the concrete more than once. The officer confirmed it by acknowledging that she "saw them [the lumps on his head] that night" when he was photographed.

BINGO!!

That is not proof that his head was bashed. That is proof that he had some bumps and cuts. Please.........think first, then post.

Just when I think the level of ridiculousness cant get any higher......

Your type will be saying this every time the prosecutor gets rolled. The trial will be over and GZ will be home eating supper,while you clowns will be wondering how you could have been so wrong.

Has any witness or expert claimed that the bumps and cuts on Zimmerman's head were caused by his head being bashed repeatedly into the concrete? Has anyone testified that these injuries were, in fact, caused by the dead kid?

I responded to what has been testified to in the trial. Thus far, there has been no discussion of how those bumps and cuts got on the dude's head. So that is proof of nothing....certainly not "BINGO!"

Want to repeat yourself? Idiot.

That is not proof that his head was bashed. That is proof that he had some bumps and cuts. Please.........think first, then post.

Your type will be saying this every time the prosecutor gets rolled. The trial will be over and GZ will be home eating supper,while you clowns will be wondering how you could have been so wrong.

I saw a lady go face first into carpet with more damage than him. Did he even have to have stitches?
I am thinking he hit his head once, not repeatedly.

Why do you keep rejecting the witness confirmation of the photos? It corroborated the defense's claim! People have selective hearing...sheez.

GZ needs to lay off the food...his head is gonna explode.

It's the steroids. Gamers of all sorts and martial arts phans seem to have problems with that type of addiction. Better than tobacco but maybe not by much.

Has any witness or expert claimed that the bumps and cuts on Zimmerman's head were caused by his head being bashed repeatedly into the concrete? Has anyone testified that these injuries were, in fact, caused by the dead kid?

I responded to what has been testified to in the trial. Thus far, there has been no discussion of how those bumps and cuts got on the dude's head. So that is proof of nothing....certainly not "BINGO!"

Well, if you're counting the wannabe expert "lawyers", "paralegals" and just plain self proclaimed experts here..

I saw a lady go face first into carpet with more damage than him. Did he even have to have stitches?
I am thinking he hit his head once, not repeatedly.
What has any of that have to do with Zimmerman feeling his life was in danger????? Cause if I had a 6 foot kid on my fucking chest beating on me I would feel threatened to.

GZ needs to lay off the food...his head is gonna explode.

It's the steroids. Gamers of all sorts and martial arts phans seem to have problems with that type of addiction. Better than tobacco but maybe not by much.

Maybe he's trying to make himself less attractive. Just in case.

I don't think anyone is worried about the guy's attractiveness when and if he goes to prison.

The issue is going to be his "availability." He will gang up if he is smart, should he go to prison.

Can't imagine why the prosecution isnt linking the bumps and bruises to Trayvon....

How are all these neighbors earwitnessing and eyewitnessing stuff going on and going back to cook dinner?

Nice neighbors

Can't imagine why the prosecution isnt linking the bumps and bruises to Trayvon....

They will surely try. But they have not done so yet. That is why the "BINGO" comment is so utterly stupid and premature.

What constitutes proof for some people is ridiculous.

How are all these neighbors earwitnessing and eyewitnessing stuff going on and going back to cook dinner?

Nice neighbors

Good point...help me...no Im calling 911...no help me...nope going back in the house and calling 911...oops was that a gunshot?

They were pretty busy linking Travon's wounds to Zimmerman.

They will surely try. But they have not done so yet. That is why the "BINGO" comment is so utterly stupid and premature.

What constitutes proof for some people is ridiculous.

I think his point is that the prosecution will stay away from that and that we will get to those details when the defense brings on its case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back