Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he's trying to make himself less attractive. Just in case.

Aren't you fucknuts drooling over the prospect that if convicted, Zimmerman will be murdered on his first day in prison? Isn't that the goal of the lynch mob?

We all know it is.

Noo, I want him to suffer a lot more than that. He's a pig.

spock_fascinating.jpg

Who listens to screams for help and doesn't go help?

A lot of people after this...cuz I'm not going without my gun, and I can't take the risk of being hauled into court to face murder charges if I have to use it.

So, thanks to liberals and progressive...more innocent victims of crime will die...

WTG progressives...

A lot of people after this...cuz I'm not going without my gun, and I can't take the risk of being hauled into court to face murder charges if I have to use it.

So, thanks to liberals and progressive...more innocent victims of crime will die...

WTG progressives...

Thanks for once again politicizing a court case that has not one thing to do with politics. :clap2:

OK, so if she saw them to the left of her residence, exactly how could she hear them running from left to right? :dunno:

Has any witness or expert claimed that the bumps and cuts on Zimmerman's head were caused by his head being bashed repeatedly into the concrete? Has anyone testified that these injuries were, in fact, caused by the dead kid?

I responded to what has been testified to in the trial. Thus far, there has been no discussion of how those bumps and cuts got on the dude's head. So that is proof of nothing....certainly not "BINGO!"

Want to repeat yourself? Idiot.

Can't imagine why the prosecution isnt linking the bumps and bruises to Trayvon....

They will surely try. But they have not done so yet. That is why the "BINGO" comment is so utterly stupid and premature.

What constitutes proof for some people is ridiculous.

:bang3:

You seriously think the prosecution, the ones presenting their side of the case right now, is going to try to link Zimmerman's bruises to Trayvon? Why on earth would they give the defense that?

That is not proof that his head was bashed. That is proof that he had some bumps and cuts. Please.........think first, then post.

Just when I think the level of ridiculousness cant get any higher......

Your type will be saying this every time the prosecutor gets rolled. The trial will be over and GZ will be home eating supper,while you clowns will be wondering how you could have been so wrong.

I saw a lady go face first into carpet with more damage than him. Did he even have to have stitches?
I am thinking he hit his head once, not repeatedly.
He had at least three separate contusions on his head, left side, right side and the back. Maybe more. I lost my feed about that time.

Has any witness or expert claimed that the bumps and cuts on Zimmerman's head were caused by his head being bashed repeatedly into the concrete? Has anyone testified that these injuries were, in fact, caused by the dead kid?

I responded to what has been testified to in the trial. Thus far, there has been no discussion of how those bumps and cuts got on the dude's head. So that is proof of nothing....certainly not "BINGO!"

Want to repeat yourself? Idiot.

Can't imagine why the prosecution isnt linking the bumps and bruises to Trayvon....

They were pretty busy linking Travon's wounds to Zimmerman.

Wow what a tough job. Linking wounds Zimmerman admits to inflicting really proves their case.

WTG progressives...

Thanks for once again politicizing a court case that has not one thing to do with politics. :clap2:

Wake up Sarah...it's political...it was political from day one.

Are you all forgetting how we learned of the cries for help in the first place? We heard it on a 911 call and you could also hear the woman caller telling her family to stay inside!

You morons going out there with guns would have been complete chaos.

They will surely try. But they have not done so yet. That is why the "BINGO" comment is so utterly stupid and premature.

What constitutes proof for some people is ridiculous.

:bang3:

You seriously think the prosecution, the ones presenting their side of the case right now, is going to try to link Zimmerman's bruises to Trayvon? Why on earth would they give the defense that?

My mistake. I was thinking defense. I thought you were asking a serious question. And the defense was presenting the when the tech testified about the bumps.

Congratulations. You caught me making a mistake.

Note to self: when you're giving depos/statements multiple times, always tell the truth because they will whip out all those depos and statements and shove your words right up your ass on the stand in front of God and everyone.

Why do you need to make a note to self to be honest?

Maybe he's trying to make himself less attractive. Just in case.

Aren't you fucknuts drooling over the prospect that if convicted, Zimmerman will be murdered on his first day in prison? Isn't that the goal of the lynch mob?

We all know it is.

The fact that you want a fellow human being to suffer is disturbing. The fact that you want him to suffer because he defended himself is even moreso.

We all know it is.

The fact that you want a fellow human being to suffer is disturbing. The fact that you want him to suffer because he defended himself is even moreso.

He caused the death of another person.

Note to self: when you're giving depos/statements multiple times, always tell the truth because they will whip out all those depos and statements and shove your words right up your ass on the stand in front of God and everyone.

Why do you need to make a note to self to be honest?

Wow..........you are clueless. The dude was role playing the witness.....duh!

WTG progressives...

Right... because you havent at all involved politics here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back