Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or they could have been in his coat pocket and fell out during the struggle...I think keys out means little to nothing.

On the defense thing - maybe for girls, I doubt that would ever cross my husbands mind. lol

Would your husband shoot someone in a fight?

I'm a husband, but not hers. I have a concealed weapons license and carry every day. I would shoot someone in a fight.

How are all these neighbors earwitnessing and eyewitnessing stuff going on and going back to cook dinner?

Nice neighbors

Good point...help me...no Im calling 911...no help me...nope going back in the house and calling 911...oops was that a gunshot?

They're liberals. They wouldn't dream of intervening..if someone is going to kill someone, well, that's none of their business. What if they accidentally keep the wrong person from getting killed? What if they get mussed up?

That's what the state is for. To remove all culpability, and to save them from ever getting their hands dirty, or having to make a decision.

Gave testimony to state investigator that earwitnessed running S to N. Looks like she didn't say that people were running initially to Sanford PD investigators, that came later. The big deal is S to N by her house comes around the other side, contradicting Z's version. M O'M going to try to impeach her on different versions.

Also, signed the petition to prosecute Z.

How are all these neighbors earwitnessing and eyewitnessing stuff going on and going back to cook dinner?

Nice neighbors

Good point...help me...no Im calling 911...no help me...nope going back in the house and calling 911...oops was that a gunshot?

They're liberals. They wouldn't dream of intervening..if someone is going to kill someone, well, that's none of their business. What if they accidentally keep the wrong person from getting killed? What if they get mussed up?

That's what the state is for. To remove all culpability, and to save them from ever getting their hands dirty, or having to make a decision.

Silly fighting and people yelling, I got dinner to cook here!

And this witness is far from credible. She cant remember exactly what she said to the Investigator or the man working for FDLE. She sounds like Eric Holder, "I don't know"

When you tell it different each time, it's tough to remember which you told when to who.

Silly fighting and people yelling, I got dinner to cook here!

Who could imagine the block watch idiot would be outside their door murdering someone?

Had to be surreal.

A man screaming for help. 14 times.

I doubt if any of our erstwhile progressives would help, either. That's the sort of lovely people they are.

Note to self: when you're giving depos/statements multiple times, always tell the truth because they will whip out all those depos and statements and shove your words right up your ass on the stand in front of God and everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back