Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN still using that younger picture of li'l Trayvon. They are enough to gag a maggot.
pukingsmiley.gif

You mean he wasn't 8 when he was shot? :eek::eek::eek:

My attention is being drawn to the car keys. Why would he have those out, unless he was heading back to his vehicle? Doesn't that prove that he broke off his pursuit?

Wait, what?

I'm on a conference call with my eye on the thread.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

From the Tweeter -

Pay close attention here to what West is doing here, WHERE the things on TM's body are very important.

Indeed, the flashlight was on it, and was turned on. But it was on the ground.

So the keys and the flashlight were "out".

Small Perry Mason moment right there.

How so?

TK is right, keys out - was he going back to vehicle or walking/running around pursuing with full hands?

West is going somewhere here right now.... he's getting at something. This isn't hunting around, he's headed somewhere.

So the keys and the flashlight were "out".

Small Perry Mason moment right there.

How so?

Normally you don't use your car keys to attack someone, you have them out because you intend to return to your vehicle.

And you wouldn't be "running/pursuing" with all your crap jangling in your hands OR have your gun out going after someone, juggling your keys that doesn't make any sense.

It makes sense that he had them out heading back to his vehicle.

Normally you don't use your car keys to attack someone, you have them out because you intend to return to your vehicle.

And you wouldn't be "running/pursuing" with all your crap jangling in your hands OR have your gun out going after someone, juggling your keys that doesn't make any sense.

It makes sense that he had them out heading back to his vehicle.

Exactly. I hope someone catches that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back