Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you referring to TMs girlfriend? She's already been caught in a lie,and the evidence doesnt support her story.

the evidence does support her story....and no she didn't lie...

I have yet to figure out what the significance of her "story" is. She says that Trayvon noticed a guy watching him from his car...and Zimmerman has said he was watching him.

She says Trayvon approached him...which also works with Zimmerman's story.

The part that is the lie is what follows...and there's absolutely no supporting evidence for that. You have Zimmerman's statement, and hers...and at that point it comes down to who is more credible, and more likely to be right?

An 18 year old druggie, who has been busted for lying....or Zimmerman.

The testimony of the last person other than Zimmerman who spoke to Trayvon before he died is insignificant? Holy shit. You really don't care about truth or justice do you?

"or Zimmerman"A man with a police record .....who has beeen busted for lying!!!

Last edited:

THAT'S WHEN SHE LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why it has that date.

CNN still using that younger picture of li'l Trayvon. They are enough to gag a maggot.
pukingsmiley.gif

I have yet to figure out what the significance of her "story" is. She says that Trayvon noticed a guy watching him from his car...and Zimmerman has said he was watching him.

The part that is the lie is what follows...and there's absolutely no supporting evidence for that. You have Zimmerman's statement, and hers...and at that point it comes down to who is more credible, and more likely to be right?

The testimony of the last person other than Zimmerman who spoke to Trayvon before he died is insignificant? Holy shit. You really don't care about truth or justice do you?

Not if that person is lying.

"or Zimmerman"A man with a police record .....who has beeen busted for lying!!!

You're one to talk. You want Zimmerman convicted based off of your liberal bias and perceived racism on his part.

"In fact, she lied," defense attorney Don West said.

Do you have a credible link to what the prosecutor said? not corporate media's spin and certainly not the defense.

Who was your Google maid this time last year? Are you connected to the Internet? Why yes, yes! you are!

There are 250+ sources out there.

Knock yourself out.

"
The woman, who also told police she was on the phone with Martin shortly before his death, falsely testified that she was in the hospital on the day of Martin’s funeral — perhaps to garner sympathy.
“In fact, she lied,” defense attorney Don West said. Prosecutors also acknowledged her lie, but were reportedly vague about whether they would charge the woman with perjury.

"In fact, she lied," defense attorney Don West said.

Do you have a credible link to what the prosecutor said? not corporate media's spin and certainly not the defense.

Oh so now the media is not a viable source of information? Wait, I think I feel cold under my feet. THAT'S HELL FREEZING OVER!

Storied get regurgitated and passed around from the source. I have yet to see one where the prosecutor said she lied. I know why the defense would lie about her but why would the prosecutor?

Oh so now the media is not a viable source of information? Wait, I think I feel cold under my feet. THAT'S HELL FREEZING OVER!

Storied get regurgitated and passed around from the source. I have yet to see one where the prosecutor said she lied. I know why the defense would lie about her but why would the prosecutor?

Just hang in there and be patient, her turn is coming on the stand and it's going to be F-U-N!

Just hang in there and be patient, her turn is coming on the stand and it's going to be F-U-N!

Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back