Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shame, shame, SHAME on Judge Perry!!!!! If convicted, can Casey get a new trial--because of the judge's refusal to let her defense team have its say???
Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful. (ALMOST as pathetic as the way CNN/HLN is spinning this one.)

What are you talking about? CNN is showing the trial. If you listen to Nancy Grace or one of the talking heads, you may get any idea. The facts are coming down showing Casey a liar. She has lied from day one. If she gets on the stand, she will lie then also.

Are you kidding????? Listen to Nancy Grace?.....to get an idea??????

Are you for REAL, really? You aren't serious, are you? (please please please be a typo)

Why not tune into FOX afterward to get some real Fair and Balanced news while you're at it.

Wow.
I didn't know Sheeple even knew how to find this particular forum.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What the hell is wrong with Nancy Grace??

The same mindset came into play with the OJ trial. You had loons who followed every word and who went into that trial with their own idea of what happened. No matter what happened, they had an answer for everything.

Media morons. Nobody knows what happened to that little girl except the little girl, who is dead, and her killer. What we see conjured up by people whose only knowledge comes from the media is just fantasy.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

My sentiments exactly!

Oh brother. :eusa_hand:

You know everything about how the whole family are liars, obstructionists, abusive, delusional, casey is a sad victim, the baby drowned, and George is the master mind cover up molester.

What are you talking about? CNN is showing the trial. If you listen to Nancy Grace or one of the talking heads, you may get any idea. The facts are coming down showing Casey a liar. She has lied from day one. If she gets on the stand, she will lie then also.

Are you for REAL, really? You aren't serious, are you? (please please please be a typo)

Why not tune into FOX afterward to get some real Fair and Balanced news while you're at it.

Wow.

Where to start?

She screams and hollers how guilty the criminal of the day is, but if they are found to be innocent, she never says she was wrong.

The Duke lacrosse players are a perfect case in point. She railed on them for weeks. When the accusations were found to be false, instant clam-up.

**bristle**...I just can't stand her.

That doesn't mean she's wrong on this issue. She is just a commentator , the facts are in the trial.

**bristle**...I just can't stand her.

That doesn't mean she's wrong on this issue. She is just a commentator , the facts are in the trial.

Oh yeah, she's a piranha, I can't stand her all the time, I watch her rarely.
I just enjoyed getting everyone riled up by saying "what the hell is wrong with Nancy Grace??" ~LMAO~

Anyone with a brain can see that the creepy bitch killed her daughter. Personally, I believe the rumors that she was using Chloroform to put her daughter to sleep so she could go out whoring all doped up at clubs. Chloroform can cause death. I think it was most likely an accident, but then she tried to cover it up. I don't believe that she intended to kill her, but if she did, she needs to die. Otherwise, She needs to do some hard time. ~BH

Wow.

Now Dabs, you know the woman can go overboard. No, you know that she can go overboard and take everyone with her. She found Casey guilty months, if not years, ago. The she tries to have different views on her program and steps on them if they disagree with her. You know, sort of like Hannity and O"Reilly.

Good moring people. Sorry I ducked out on you yesterday. I'm in the middle of research for an upcoming project and came across a great site on Gypsy Culture and kinda got lost in it.

Apparently I still have both eyes left this morning -- :)

I see Lee Anthony is on the stand this morning. I don't believe he will act the same snarky way he did during his deposition. From what I have seen, so far, the State has done a great job in coaching the Anthony's to not behave the way they have before while under examination.

I'm gonna try to catch up on the posts I missed yesterday. Chat with y'all later.

Morning Texas,
Just damn...did you just see the crowd lining up to get into the court room. Effin' animals.

Morning Texas,
Just damn...did you just see the crowd lining up to get into the court room. Effin' animals.

Sadly, I did.

Totally ridiculous. I can't believe some people's mentality.

You can bet their ancestors were the first in line to see the traveling freak shows.

lol

As I listen to Lee this morning, as with the parents, I think the family is doing their darn best not to give a motive. That being Cindy and cayse fought a great deal regarding what was best for Caylee

It was Amy Huizenga who brought up any conflict btwn mother and daughter regarding Caylee

lol

As I listen to Lee this morning, as with the parents, I think the family is doing their darn best not to give a motive. That being Cindy and cayse fought a great deal regarding what was best for Caylee

It was Amy Huizenga who brought up any conflict btwn mother and daughter regarding Caylee

I was less than impressed with the mother.

lol

I was less than impressed with the mother.

I felt bad for her.

Less impressed in what way?

MaggieMae and Dabs,

Yes, I agree Casey had it made, from the outside looking in. On the surface anyway.
But at what cost? If her father was molesting her and perhaps Caylee, free rent has no value or appreciation.

I also think Caylee kept this loveless marriage of George and Cindy's together. At least (once again) on the surface.
This family is extremely superficial. Looks (whether personal or household) mattered a lot.

In one of George's few correspondences with Casey, he had the nerve to tell her she was putting on weight!!!!

Really?
His child is in jail on murder charges and he's focusing in on her weight?

No wonder the girl has issues and is constantly fussin' and fidgeting with her hair/clothes .
I swear, it looks like she can't control herself. Almost like an outbreak of tourette masturbation. (yes, I just coined a new disease *smile)

I don't think Casey was a party girl for the first 21 years of her life, at least I've seen no history of that. It was only when she decided she wanted to cut the ties that she began acting like a tiger let out of a cage. Remember, she still had a Winnie the Pool decor in her bedroom! A party girl would at least take that stuff down. That said, she got pregnant, which her mother turned a blind eye to until Casey told her she was 7 months pregnant. I think Cindy Anthony was one of those mothers who didn't want to see her little girl ever grow up. When Caylee came along, she (Cindy) had another little girl to take Casey's place.

As for the chain of events, I don't think Cindy Anthony was complicit in any alleged coverup. She's too credible as a woman who has been living in a surreal state for years pretending her life was perfect. Suddenly reality hits, as does bankruptcy, with George contributing heavily to the problem with finances. Yet even with Cindy herself not working but collecting disability, they decided on July 4, 2008, to redo their backyard with concrete, sod the side of the house, etc., the day after Casey finally came forward and admitted that Caylee had been missing for 30 days.

I think the molestation spin is hogwash. Just my two cents. Fucked up family, yes. Molestation by dad and brother and she speaks up NOW but not before because she's such a timid, demur little thing? Um hm. And I'm snow white.

You mean "now" as in the 21st century or 'now' as in---a post-death/defense excuse?

Because, for your interest and consideration, she mentioned this to Jesse Grund in 2005 and once again to Anthony pre-June 16th.

But aside from that, WHY would the FBI waste precious time and resources performing DNA tests to a suspect's brother and father???

What would remotely make them feel compelled to perform a paternity test (which Lee refuse to do oddly enough) on these family members so to rule them out????

Surely it can't be because this obvious blatant-lying-suspect Casey, said so.

Were any of her uncles or neighbors or teachers or friends required to undergo a DNA paternity test? Nope! Just her own father and brother. Odd, eh?

I have always thought it to be known to everyone, that the police and FBI are to eliminate the immediate family first, then go from there. And also, if the crazy bitch Casey would just tell somedamnbody who the real Father is, it sure would save a lot of police and FBI and tax payers a helluva lot of money, trying to figure it out, by not having to DNA everybody.

The fact that she would not, and still will not, reveal the name of the father says volumes to me. At the time she got pregnant, she was not out clubbing and balling a half-dozen guys at the same time.

lol

But, they can't have thier cake and eat it too.

Cindy, herself, testified what a great loving, naturally maternal mother Casey was.

Lee testifies to what Casey said Cindy told her. That she was an unfit mother. That Caylee was a mistake. Casey's mistake.
Of course, this did come from Casey's mouth.

I would like to hear what Cindy Anthony has to say about that statement.

* and Gunny -- I was not impressed either.

That's fine you don't believe it. It's still a free country (unless Patriot Act part IV was introduced while I was showering earlier but.....) here's what a lot of you are doing:

You are judging a person based on her behavior. Period. You see all these photos, and videos, and hear the tapes etc over and over again but very few are questioning WHY she acts this way.

Now whether taking that additional leap is too deep for some of you to plunge, that leap NEEDS to be done in order to understand this entire paradigm.

You can't fault someone for murder based on their outward (albeit: blatant and bizarre) behavior. Stealing, partying, lying and cheating does NOT add up to murder. What it does add up to is a very very troubled person. But WHY is she troubled? She didn't wake up on June 16th and just become troubled.

I care and want to take the time to try to figure out WHY she acted the way she did/does.
Much like when my alarm clock (let's say) doesn't work. I am the type who will take it apart to figure out why it doesn't work and try to fix the problem.
Not because I'm cheap but because I am curious.
I want to know why and how things tick (no pun intended) So although it is much easier to toss out that clock and just purchase a new one, I am too inquisitive not to at least try to know. And in this throw away society o' ours, I am probably a dying breed.
Most people want quick answers. Quick this. Quick that. No time to do anything anymore let alone, 'think' !. We leave that up to others (media/tabloids) to do that for us.
Ugh!!!!

I will presume her innocent until I, me, TwoPhish hears/sees something to persuade me otherwise.
I wish more would do the same.

Blah blah blah....here's a thought. How about you all who want to pretend facts don't matter start your own thread where you can all pat yourselves on the backs for being uninformed like rock stars and stupid as drywall.

The rest of us can discuss the sworn testimony in the actual trial like adults.

Yeah, like that's been happening so far. I'm still trying to read through about a hundred posts from where I left off day before yesterday, but interpretation of facts has been the norm with the exception of a few posts. And you do know that "sworn testimony" can be challenged, I hope.

Forum List

Back