Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shame, shame, SHAME on Judge Perry!!!!! If convicted, can Casey get a new trial--because of the judge's refusal to let her defense team have its say???
Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful. (ALMOST as pathetic as the way CNN/HLN is spinning this one.)

What are you talking about exactly?

Shame, shame, SHAME on Judge Perry!!!!! If convicted, can Casey get a new trial--because of the judge's refusal to let her defense team have its say???
Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful. (ALMOST as pathetic as the way CNN/HLN is spinning this one.)

The judge kept sustaining the defense when they were asking Cindy stupid questions.

The judge kept sustaining the defense when they were asking Cindy stupid questions.

Oh.

Thats his job. Good for him

As far as the Anthony's not taking lie detector tests. I don't know if that true, but don't care. I suspect, as seems evident on the stand and has been the case since the beginning, they have no interest in aiding the prosecution.

I realize we can speculate all we want but just remember:

George, Cindy and Lee refused to take lie detector tests.
Why?

Lee refused the paternity test.
Why?

I can almost see why they would not want the lie detector test (a part from them being liars but, maybe due to a false/positive reading) but why the DNA test? You can't have a false/positive on that one.

But he did take it, and it proved he was not the Father. Maybe he just wanted to be left the hell alone and resented the fact he was being looked at as a suspect or possibly being the Daddy of his sister's child.

A family that undergoes a murder/missing child cooperates at any length. I am not making that up. That is fact.

The first thing you want to do is exonerate yourself so the LE will concentrate and go after the RIGHT person.

Ego, hurt feelings, tiredness or lack of patience does NOT take precedence when the main objective is to move the investigation on.

This family did everything to thwart the investigation.
Casey learned her deception from the best it's starting to look like!

So fuck Lee with that excuse (which, is not correct anyway IMO) He didn't have the luxury to insert his personal problems in this matter.

But like I just said, doesn't matter anyway because that is not why he refused. He refused because he thought it might come back positive.

Caylee = Casey + Lee

Why?

Why?

I can almost see why they would not want the lie detector test (a part from them being liars but, maybe due to a false/positive reading) but why the DNA test? You can't have a false/positive on that one.

But he did take it, and it proved he was not the Father. Maybe he just wanted to be left the hell alone and resented the fact he was being looked at as a suspect or possibly being the Daddy of his sister's child.

A family that undergoes a murder/missing child cooperates at any length. I am not making that up. That is fact.

The first thing you want to do is exonerate yourself so the LE will concentrate and go after the RIGHT person.

Ego, hurt feelings, tiredness or lack of patience does NOT take precedence when the main objective is to move the investigation on.

So fuck Lee with that excuse (which, is not correct anyway IMO) He didn't have the luxury to insert his personal problems in this matter.

But like I just said, doesn't matter anyway because that is not why he refused. He refused because he thought it might come back positive.

Caylee = Casey + Lee

They have been exonerated, you just don't like that fact.
They have the right person. No game they play and pretense on your part will ever put George, Lee or Cindy in the hot seat.

:dunno:

Cindy broke down today in raw emotions because she was recalling (hearing) her ONLY real genuine and authentic moments. Her calls to 9-11 were real. She didn't start the cover-up yet. That was a woman in despair and in a true panic that evening.

I bet you will not see her get that hysterical anymore throughout this trial because everything else was made-up.

Caylee = Casey + Lee

They have been exonerated, you just don't like that fact.
They have the right person. No game they play and pretense on your part will ever put George, Lee or Cindy in the hot seat.

:dunno:

They were NOT exonerated at that time. Stop spinning posts to fit your agenda please.

I am talking about the time-period when they wanted to rule people out. If he (they) was exonerated they wouldn't be asking him (them) for a test.

I guarantee you this: if I was pregnant and then found murdered, they would not be asking my brother (or father) for a DNA test to see if he might be the father.

Good grief!!!!!!

Daydreamer,

Serious question. Are you a friend of Casey Anthony?

The reason I ask it that it seems to me, you are pretty heavily invested in trying to make everyone else guilty, and for her to be innocent.

Daydreamer,

The reason I ask it that it seems to me, you are pretty heavily invested in trying to make everyone else guilty, and for her to be innocent.

No. Not friends (I am old enough to be her mother)

I am not making everyone else guilty. That's an extreme exaggeration on your part. I am not blaming her friends, or grandmother or neighbors.

But yes, I do blame her parents. And because I feel Lee had sexual liaisons with his sister, I throw him in there too.

My opinion. My gut feeling. And, I am usually right.

Let me clarify please. I do NOT think Casey is innocent. That is not what this trial is about. It's about her guilt.
Oddly enough, those are two different things.

Do I think she could've made this a lot easier and lied to LE? Yes.
Do I think she killed Caylee? No.

I just hope they all go to prison and have side by side cells. This way they can all pretend they're vacationing down in a Bahama's for the next 10 years.

Why?

Why?

Caylee = Casey + Lee

I think you're losing it, for real :lol: The statement in red doesn't mean squat and you know it, you are trying to make things fit in order for your scenario to work out.
Caylee is a common name anymore, I hear it so often, it's like one of the most popular little girl names.
I have a granddaughter named Kaylea.
PLUS, it was proven, Lee is NOT the Daddy, do you get that yet??

The same mindset came into play with the OJ trial. You had loons who followed every word and who went into that trial with their own idea of what happened. No matter what happened, they had an answer for everything.

Media morons. Nobody knows what happened to that little girl except the little girl, who is dead, and her killer. What we see conjured up by people whose only knowledge comes from the media is just fantasy.

They were NOT exonerated at that time. Stop spinning posts to fit your agenda please.

I am talking about the time-period when they wanted to rule people out. If he (they) was exonerated they wouldn't be asking him (them) for a test.

I guarantee you this: if I was pregnant and then found murdered, they would not be asking my brother (or father) for a DNA test to see if he might be the father.

Good grief!!!!!!

Be honest. Why were they ever asked to give pat. tests? Because of casey claiming abuse. They were ruled out and then ruled out again.

At this time they have been exonerated and you trying to play "what if" is irrelevant.

If you were preggers and found dead and your nut case sister was the suspect and claimed you were raped by your dad or brother, yes they would.

The same mindset came into play with the OJ trial. You had loons who followed every word and who went into that trial with their own idea of what happened. No matter what happened, they had an answer for everything.

Media morons. Nobody knows what happened to that little girl except the little girl, who is dead, and her killer. What we see conjured up by people whose only knowledge comes from the media is just fantasy.

Allie, you agreed with the OJ verdict? Or don't have an opinion because you weren't on the jury?

Caylee = Casey + Lee

I think you're losing it, for real :lol: The statement in red doesn't mean squat and you know it, you are trying to make things fit in order for your scenario to work out.
Caylee is a common name anymore, I hear it so often, it's like one of the most popular little girl names.
I have a granddaughter named Kaylea.
PLUS, it was proven, Lee is NOT the Daddy, do you get that yet??

Who said it meant anything?

That is just my opinion.
I've never saw Caylee spelled that way. Sure, it doesn't prove anything. Just makes one wonder. That's all. I didn't commentate. I just posted it. So get a grip!

Yeah, okay. The fact they 'proved' Lee is not the father really takes the attention away from them even considering....he might be.

That is the most convoluted backwards back-woods wood-chucking reasoning ever!! :clap2:

Are you people even capable of thinking deeper?

I wish Casey was guilty. I wouldn't have to be wasting all this time defending (what I believe to be) the truth then.

What are you talking about? CNN is showing the trial. If you listen to Nancy Grace or one of the talking heads, you may get any idea. The facts are coming down showing Casey a liar. She has lied from day one. If she gets on the stand, she will lie then also.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

My sentiments exactly!

Daydreamer,

No. Not friends (I am old enough to be her mother)

I am not making everyone else guilty. That's an extreme exaggeration on your part. I am not blaming her friends, or grandmother or neighbors.

But yes, I do blame her parents. And because I feel Lee had sexual liaisons with his sister, I throw him in there too.

My opinion. My gut feeling. And, I am usually right.

Thank you for your answer.

It just looks to me that you are trying to deflect blame from Casey. Yet she is the one who gave excuses to everyone where her daughter was for 31 days.

What are you talking about? CNN is showing the trial. If you listen to Nancy Grace or one of the talking heads, you may get any idea. The facts are coming down showing Casey a liar. She has lied from day one. If she gets on the stand, she will lie then also.

Are you kidding????? Listen to Nancy Grace?.....to get an idea??????

Are you for REAL, really? You aren't serious, are you? (please please please be a typo)

Why not tune into FOX afterward to get some real Fair and Balanced news while you're at it.

Wow.
I didn't know Sheeple even knew how to find this particular forum.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Forum List

Back