Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What the hell does it matter if Cindy knew or did not know Casey was pregnant?
DUMB cross examination.
Doesn't matter if she was or was not. What's that got to do with CASEY not reporting her missing child for 30 days and the kid winds up dead???

The defense are tards.

It proves how unattached she is to reality and how deeply set she's in denial. It's crucial to make the jury be aware of her demeanor.

If she can deny this obviously 7-month tangible pregnancy then she can deny what her husband allegedly was doing to her daughter.

Possibly. But it carries no weight with me at this time what the defense said at opening of the trial. I'll wait for the shrinks to testify, and more evidence to be presented.

No m'dear. Not possibly. Absolutely.

Now I'm not saying it was successful but that is absolutely the reason why he's bringing that up.

Anything that comes out of Casey's mouth cannot be believed. That much is clear. To me, and to the jury. So her bullshit about WHY she did whatever the fuck is she did, you can't believe anyway. The truth will be found out by everyone else testifying and forensics, etc...but they damn sure will never find out via Casey.

Grace -- I am in agreement that Casey is a pathological liar. But I have to disagree on your statement above "To me, and to the jury." You can not state that you know what the jury believes. Because you can't possibly know what is going on in the jury's mind. You can state "To me, and hopefully to the jury." . . . I guess you can state it. I mean you did. But, how could you possibly know what the jury believes or disbelieves?

But the defense is not denying that she is a complete and total liar. Therefore, based on the evidence so far - both prosecution and defense - it would be a fair claim thats on their mind.

The rub is if they buy the one fact she needs them to buy about the drowning.

And on the other foot, it can also be shown she is detached from reality because she's a bad seed, a nutbar, a sociopath and narcisitic. Right? That shoe can fit both feet.

If you're referring to Cindy, yes indeed.

If you're talking about Casey, it's irrelevant because there's no indication she was detached, a nut-bar, a sociopath or narcissistic prior to the birth of Caylee.
She was lying though (see: Graduation)

In case you're lost on the time line. We are talking about 2005.

Anything that comes out of Casey's mouth cannot be believed. That much is clear. To me, and to the jury. So her bullshit about WHY she did whatever the fuck is she did, you can't believe anyway. The truth will be found out by everyone else testifying and forensics, etc...but they damn sure will never find out via Casey.

Grace -- I am in agreement that Casey is a pathological liar. But I have to disagree on your statement above "To me, and to the jury." You can not state that you know what the jury believes. Because you can't possibly know what is going on in the jury's mind. You can state "To me, and hopefully to the jury." . . . I guess you can state it. I mean you did. But, how could you possibly know what the jury believes or disbelieves?

How? Because I'm in the same boat the jury is in. The jury heard about this case before, but about as much as I did. So pretend I am a juror. This is all mostly news to me. MY opinion only, I'm taking what is presented before me and I just don't see C and G as "reason" for that child to be dead and her mother lying as much as she did while she partied. All this is going thru my head. I'm pretty sure the same thoughts are floating around in the juries as well.

I'm going to clarify something for the last time. I don't give a rat's ass what you or anyone else thinks, either in agreement with my opinion, or not. I'm not here to bicker and demand. I'm here to try to make sense of it all and discuss at the same time. Believe martians came down and did it for all I care. I'm going with what is presented before me on what I'm seeing on the tv trial as it progresses.

Alrighty then! :lol:

And on the other foot, it can also be shown she is detached from reality because she's a bad seed, a nutbar, a sociopath and narcisitic. Right? That shoe can fit both feet.

And guess what??? You don't have to be abused to be like this.

Being a bad parents does not excuse murder in this case no matter how they want to cut it.

I understand Baez trying ...it's his job. But bystanders needing to hate the parents to justify what casey did is kinda sick imo

Simple question:

Who killed, accidentally or deliberately, Caylee?
That's all I want to know.

The more they can prove Casey is a liar and the longer she HAD been a liar..... the better for the Defense.

If she's making up stories before Caylee was born then the troubles and problem Casey carried is not due solely to a birth of a child that might've been in her way of partying.

If they can prove she's been a liar since high school or earlier, the question then begs: WHY?

Normal, typical, well-adjusted, happy teenagers do not lie to the degree Casey did (hence her graduation).
I mean, what typical teenager pretends to graduate, yet not....and thinks that's cool?

Something was going on in her life way before baby Caylee was conceived.

Last edited:

But the defense is not denying that she is a complete and total liar. Therefore, based on the evidence so far - both prosecution and defense - it would be a fair claim thats on their mind.

The rub is if they buy the one fact she needs them to buy about the drowning.

Yes. I agree again! It just takes one of them being of the belief -- what if? . . .

The more they can prove Casey is a liar and the longer she HAD been liar the better for the Defense.

If she's making up stories before Caylee was born then the troubles and problem Casey carried is not due solely to a birth of a child that might've been in her way of partying.

If they can prove she's been a liar since high school or earlier, the question than begs: WHY?

Normal, typical, well-adjusted, happy teenagers do not lie to the degree Casey did (hence her graduation).
I mean, what typical teenager pretends to graduate, yet not....and thinks that's cool?

Gotcha. So...I had a bad life. So I'm gonna go wrap tape around my 2 year olds mouth after she's dead and party. Um hm. Noted.

The more they can prove Casey is a liar and the longer she HAD been liar the better for the Defense.

If they can prove she's been a liar since high school or earlier, the question than begs: WHY?

Gotcha. So...I had a bad life. So I'm gonna go wrap tape around my 2 year olds mouth after she's dead and party. Um hm. Noted.

I would argue something was going on in her head.

I was hard on the Anthony's for the years they were imo complete denial over what happened to Caylee. Now I only have sympathy for them now they seem to understand the weight of the truth.

Simple question:

Sigh. Okay, I know some of y'all are gonna stab me in the eye . . . but I'm gonna say it anyway.

Caylee killed Caylee . . . by climbing into the pool . . . alone.

Simple question:

Sigh. Okay, I know some of y'all are gonna stab me in the eye . . . but I'm gonna say it anyway.

If that be the case, then Casey is GUILTY because she was there, she had to of found her daughter, and instead of calling for help, she removes her from the pool and she hides the body (????)
Alrightyyy then!

And for those that say suicide is against the bible, they need also need to take a gander at Jesus. He killed himself. For us. But he still knew in advance how he was gonna die and let it happen.

Apples and oranges.

Casey kills Caylee intentionally, is found guilty, goes to prison. Hooray!
Casey finds Caylee dead, but does nothing, she will be found guilty- because she did not report the death, and tried to cover it up. Why?? If it was an accident, why hide the shit?? At any rate, if they find her guilty of a lesser charge, she still goes to prison, again, Hooray!
Either way, I get a Hooray~

Simple question:

If that be the case, then Casey is GUILTY because she was there, she had to of found her daughter, and instead of calling for help, she removes her from the pool and she hides the body (????)
Alrightyyy then!

Check and mate. She did nothing to resuscitate her daughter I would go with guilty.

I boggles my mind those who feel cayse guitly are insulted by those who believe an opening statement as proof.

Last edited:
Simple question:

Alrightyyy then!

But, that wasn't the question. The question was who killed Caylee? Whether or not I believe that Casey found the body or George found the body doesn't relate to the question asked. :eusa_shhh:

Wow Grace, you're just not getting this are you?

No one hopefully on the jury is ASSUMING Casey wrapped duct tape around Caylee's mouth.
That's PRE-TRIAL hearsay.

The State didn't even say that. They probably will in closing argument but they can't say it NOW without evidence to back it up.

They're in court. Not a local pub. They have to back their words up.

No offense but I am glad they didn't pick you to judge this trial.

Simple question:

There's a certain forensics difference between drowning and suffocation. However, the autopsy Report reveals the cause of death to be homicide due to a certain chemical's presence that is only found in dead people who experience suffocation.

Casey kills Caylee intentionally, is found guilty, goes to prison. Hooray!
Casey finds Caylee dead, but does nothing, she will be found guilty- because she did not report the death, and tried to cover it up. Why?? If it was an accident, why hide the shit?? At any rate, if they find her guilty of a lesser charge, she still goes to prison, again, Hooray!
Either way, I get a Hooray~

Another victory would be the only case against George would be casey = no case. George gets his life to live beyond this sadness.

Forum List

Back