Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been gone a few days . . . looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on.

BTW -- did I just hear Cindy Anthony testify to a THIRD explanation from George about the missing vent cap on the gas can. LOL

Yeah, she is trying to distance the duct tape and was less than honest on the stand. Still trying to protect her daughter.

I think the prosecution did a good job pointing it out. The jury is going to have a lot to comb through.

Zona, Caylee's father is dead my friend

How do we know?

Because I read that Casey Anthony provided a death certificate for Casey's husband very early on in the investigation. Supposedly he died in a car wreck years before. No, I don't know if this is true, but I read it. There are alot of theories including Jesse Grund, but he was cleared through DNA. I am not sure, but I have been wondering myslelf who he really is, and if he is alive or not. Google it. ~BH

Casey Anthonys husband? - Yahoo! Answers

Just for the record -- Casey Anthony has never been married.

How do we know?

Because I read that Casey Anthony provided a death certificate for Casey's husband very early on in the investigation. Supposedly he died in a car wreck years before. No, I don't know if this is true, but I read it. There are alot of theories including Jesse Grund, but he was cleared through DNA. I am not sure, but I have been wondering myslelf who he really is, and if he is alive or not. Google it. ~BH

Probably one of the smartest things she has ever done.
(sorry, nothing against men in general, just me being a smartyass) :lol:

BTW -- did I just hear Cindy Anthony testify to a THIRD explanation from George about the missing vent cap on the gas can. LOL

Yeah, she is trying to distance the duct tape and was less than honest on the stand. Still trying to protect her daughter.

I think the prosecution did a good job pointing it out. The jury is going to have a lot to comb through.

Even at the risk of throwing George under the bus?
This entire family is not to be believed in anything any of them have to say.

What comes to my mind about this family is the expression "A family is a dictatorship ruled by it's sickest member" Casey is that sick member and I don't think Cindy and the others for that matter ever know how to handle her.

Ha!
It's sad 'cause we'll never know if things would have turned out differently if Caylee did indeed have her father in her life.

What comes to my mind about this family is the expression "A family is a dictatorship ruled by it's sickest member" Casey is that sick member and I don't think Cindy and the others for that matter ever know how to handle her.

There's also the old expression "You are a product of your enviroment."
I think the entire family is fucked up.

Ha!
It's sad 'cause we'll never know if things would have turned out differently if Caylee did indeed have her father in her life.

Most certainly true.
If that Daddy, whomever he may be, had known he had little Caylee, and was a part of her life, I wonder how much things would have been so different.
Maybe he could have taken Caylee on weekends from time to time, and maybe this whole tragedy would never have taken place.
I can't figure out why the secret about who the Daddy is....damn, if my daughter were Casey, I would have demanded years ago, to know who the Father was/is...it is something that really needed to be known!

There's also the old expression "You are a product of your enviroment."
I think the entire family is fucked up.

Yes, I think the whole family has a few screws loose.
And to think...years back....the neighborhood, all their friends, and everyone who gave them a glance, probably thought they were an average ole family....nothing special.
And they're not special now, they just have serious issues and a ton of skeletons in their closets from the looks of things.

Duct-tape5.jpg

Henkle duct tape on sign, Caylee, and gas can.

How anyone can exclude ICA from using the tape is bizarre to me

How do we know?

I have no idea. That's just what popped up in the search. With all her lies who knows what the truth is. ~BH

That little heart sticker is her final undoing.. I wonder if she'll testify at all now.

Duct-tape5.jpg

Henkle duct tape on sign, Caylee, and gas can.

How anyone can exclude ICA from using the tape is bizarre to me

I'm not sure Casey Anthony can be excluded at all from the duct tape.
However . . . in the three pictures of the tape that you posted -- she didn't use the tape to put up Caylee's picture and she didn't use the tape to cover the vent hole on the gas can.
Whether she's the party responsible for the tape being at the crime scene hasn't been proven to me yet. I need to see what evidence the Defense has before I can make that decision.

If the State is done -- I'm surprised. I thought for sure they would call Tim Miller -- to testify that the crime scene was under water. Interesting. Why is the state not questoning the laymen that were physically at that site? Just the LE that worked it? Roy Kronk found the body -- Tim Miller and TES had over 4,000 people searching that area -- or trying to search that very same area.

If the State is done -- I'm surprised. I thought for sure they would call Tim Miller -- to testify that the crime scene was under water. Interesting. Why is the state not questoning the laymen that were physically at that site? Just the LE that worked it? Roy Kronk found the body -- Tim Miller and TES had over 4,000 people searching that area -- or trying to search that very same area.

OMG I know!
I was surprised when I heard the judge say that the state is almost done now, and should wrap up by Wednesday.
Jeepers, then he rushed the prosecution too!
I heard this trial could take 8 weeks, and it's only been about..what...18 days now??

That little heart sticker is her final undoing.. I wonder if she'll testify at all now.

The little heart sticker almost seals it for me.
They said it was a perfect match as other heart stickers found in the Anthony home...and granted, any person who lived in that home, had access to those stickers I'm sure.
But it definitely is a sure sign that whomever wrapped the duct tape around Caylee's mouth/head...loved her. It's a sure sign they felt something for that little girl, no complete stranger is going to do that.
And seriously, I can not see George Anthony placing a red heart sticker over the little girl's mouth..it seems something more a woman would do, a love expression.
I'm guessing of course, but maybe, at that last moment, Casey (if she did place the heart sticker over Caylee's mouth)....maybe she felt a sudden burst of remorse and guilt, and that was her way of telling the little one she was sorry, she loved her and good-bye.
Damn, it's all so sad and creepy :(

It makes sense to me. It is the LE that makes the case and if the defense wants to try to use Kronk the Prosecution will have a chance at him at cross.

It makes sense to me. It is the LE that makes the case and if the defense wants to try to use Kronk the Prosecution will have a chance at him at cross.

I was thinking the same. Maybe they were waiting to see if LE brings those people up on the stand. If they do, the defense can do their part then.
It seems tho, as each days passes, the case gets more complicated and bizarre. If it's this bad now, can you imagine the day the word comes back--the verdict is in??
Oh damn, people will be lining the streets and the sofas at homes will be filled with asses, watching in anticipation!
I know I hope I am able to be home when I hear the jury has reached a verdict, I want to be able to hear it all precisely and be all tuned in!

How ironic that the Defense begins their case on the Third anniversary of Caylee's disappearance.

Just another crazy element of this trial. :-/

Forum List

Back