Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The baby drowned and this "mother" panicked. She buried her own child (which is something I will never be able to fathom).

How much the father was involved, I dont know, but this is what happened.

She will do two years for hampering an investigation and get some time off for good behavior.

(wait for it......wait for it.....)

I KNOW EVERYTHING. :)

The baby drowned and this "mother" panicked. She buried her own child (which is something I will never be able to fathom).

She will do two years for hampering an investigation and get some time off for good behavior.

Well, Casey hasn't even told anyone who the father is...so I'm guessing, he wasn't involved much past the orgasm.

Well, Casey hasn't even told anyone who the father is...so I'm guessing, he wasn't involved much past the orgasm.

Yep, more lies.

:lol:

Zona, Caylee's father is dead my friend, but I assume that you meant Casey's Father? Actually, The above ground swimming pool (without a ladder attached) accidental drowning defense is nothing more than a last ditch effort by a desperate defense team to save this bottomfeeding pig for a Mother's ass.

Come on now, Let's not pretend or sugarcoat this vermin's tactics now, ok? Those bottomfeeding red diaper doper baby attorneys already know damn well that their client killed this child, accidently (by chloroform) or on purpose. Make no mistake about it though. Either way, they do the devils work day in and day out.

And no, You don't know anything near everything. Though I do know you were just being sarcastic. And I don't meen anything whatsoever as personal. I won't misunderstand that one! LMAO! :cool:

:razz: ~BH

Cripes....I was thinking Zona was referring to Caylee's father, when she mentioned the father being involved.....but she very well could be meaning Casey's dad, and if that's the case....I posted wrong~
I haven't a clue as to how George Anthony is involved.
I just firmly stand by my beliefs, Casey is a guilty party.

Cripes....I was thinking Zona was referring to Caylee's father, when she mentioned the father being involved.....but she very well could be meaning Casey's dad, and if that's the case....I posted wrong~
I haven't a clue as to how George Anthony is involved.
I just firmly stand by my beliefs, Casey is a guilty party.

Zona, Caylee's father is dead my friend

How do we know?

Because I read that Casey Anthony provided a death certificate for Casey's husband very early on in the investigation. Supposedly he died in a car wreck years before. No, I don't know if this is true, but I read it. There are alot of theories including Jesse Grund, but he was cleared through DNA. I am not sure, but I have been wondering myslelf who he really is, and if he is alive or not. Google it. ~BH

Casey Anthonys husband? - Yahoo! Answers

Last edited:
CLICK

Very interesting piece regarding the objection CM had as the judge was dismissing yesterday. I just assumed the objection was that he was limiting the defense time. I they argue just to argue

CLICK

Very interesting piece regarding the objection CM had as the judge was dismissing yesterday. I just assumed the objection was that he was limiting the defense time. I they argue just to argue

I was watching yesterday when the judge made this announcement, but of course, I never knew about the sidebar thing, till I just saw this clip. I think if it were left up to the judge himself, Casey would be said guilty and sentenced to prison- gavel down!

Zona, Caylee's father is dead my friend

How do we know?

Because I read that Casey Anthony provided a death certificate for Casey's husband very early on in the investigation. Supposedly he died in a car wreck years before. No, I don't know if this is true, but I read it. There are alot of theories including Jesse Grund, but he was cleared through DNA. I am not sure, but I have been wondering myslelf who he really is, and if he is alive or not. Google it. ~BH

Casey Anthonys husband? - Yahoo! Answers

I knew of this part, I have heard it many times as well. But Casey has also said a couple of dudes were the Father of little Caylee, and all she does is lie!...so no one may ever know, who Caylee's Dad was.

CLICK

I was watching yesterday when the judge made this announcement, but of course, I never knew about the sidebar thing, till I just saw this clip. I think if it were left up to the judge himself, Casey would be said guilty and sentenced to prison- gavel down!

1a.jpg

Oh snap :lol:

CLICK

1a.jpg

Oh snap :lol:

:eek:

Been gone a few days . . . looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on.

BTW -- did I just hear Cindy Anthony testify to a THIRD explanation from George about the missing vent cap on the gas can. LOL

Forum List

Back