Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Slow day, since no court......As an aside...If you're going to try and insult someone, you might wanna spell DONOR right....:eusa_whistle:

I spelled constends wrong too. If you want to be a smart ass work on your follow through :ahole-1:

Slow day, since no court......As an aside...If you're going to try and insult someone, you might wanna spell DONOR right....:eusa_whistle:

I spelled constends wrong too. If you want to be a smart ass work on your follow through :ahole-1:

Just trying to help you out, and I'm the asshole? Oh, ok. Go ahead and look like the fucking idiot you are, then. Sorry to bother ya!:clap2:

Camp Lajeune. In return, I'll thank you and your family for your service, but you know acting like a worthless piece you've been would only get you a blanket party. Don't flatter yourself, I do have a life outside this computer. BTW, how was that hot date? you weren't out long, did your right hand get tired? Look, were going nowhere here any one can look back and what a lying worthless piece you are. Deny what you want. Claim victory that you are a worthless sack of shit. The only thing you have broken is your own heart, because I'm still here and I'll be here tomorrow, telling you to bring it!

So now you're a Marine? LMAO! Though I admire your message board stamina, you are pathetic bro. Go to bed Jr. Tomorrow is another day.

smiley_deadhorse.gif
~BH

Here's the problem, you don't read? What part of 12 years in the MARINE CORP. was to hard for you to understand? Look, I've already told you through PM, that I was done. This isn't a truce as much as it is a cease fire. So grab a blanket and lights out. I hear it gets cold down in that basement. Now good nite.:eusa_shhh:

You still talking bro? Yeah, That post was prior to our PM. It's called the little clock in the upper left hand corner. Anyway, If you really are a Marine, then I thank you as well for your service. I come into this thread to discuss the case, not argue like little fucking kids all night. :cool:

Like I said before, The bottomfeeder is guilty.

Vacation.gif
~BH

Just trying to help you out, and I'm the asshole? Oh, ok. Go ahead and look like the fucking idiot you are, then. Sorry to bother ya!:clap2:

:lol:

How so? Did you reply to the subject of Caylees death or the trial?

Yeah - yer an asshole and a troll as far as I can figure.

:lol:

How so? Did you reply to the subject of Caylees death or the trial?

Yeah - yer an asshole and a troll as far as I can figure.

Actually, I have. Perhaps you can't read. you seem bent on trying to insult anyone who does post a view on the trial, so that would make YOU the troll. Are you a brain doner?:clap2::lol:

Actually, I have. Perhaps you can't read. you seem bent on trying to insult anyone who does post a view on the trial, so that would make YOU the troll. Are you a brain doner?:clap2::lol:

Not to the post explaining why I thought Ms. Murphy was a brain donor. Instead you put on your whiney spelling police pants. The piece is about the trial after all.

I've read all your posts in the thread and know exactly where you stand and then some :lol:

Last edited:
Chloroform & evidence of a dead body was found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car after Caylee's death at the age of two.

The Anthony family computer showed searches for "neck breaking" and "how to make chloroform."

Anthony lies nonstop & only shows emotion for herself but none for her dead child. That is the definition of a psychopath. She shows agitated, erratic behavior. Intentionally or subconsciously the T-Shirt found on Caylee's dead body explains the way Casey viewed her child. "BIG TROUBLE comes in small packages"

caylee-big-trouble-comes-in-small-packages-shirt-0427_rdax_431x480.JPG

I SAY FRY THE PSYCHOTIC STUPID LYING BITCH ALREADY!!!

Recess until tomorrow afternoon. Defense may start as soon as Wednesday.

I was in another thread about shelter dogs. Just thinking about all those past friends I had for a brief time and some until their death, got me all misty eyed. I keep remembering the pain and cryfests I had for weeks when I had to put one down due to pain of a disease. The numbing grief I had and still have and will always have. This woman was partying and laughing and taking time to put on makeup and do her hair just right, entering contests, shopping....while her child rotted. And when I lost my best friends, my furry loved ones, I couldn't get out of bed at all...I just laid there, hugging their blankies or fav stuffed animals and cried for weeks and months.
Casey disgusts me.
I think I'm going to go back to bed and take a short nap so I wake up a bit more mellow.

Last edited:
Recess until tomorrow afternoon. Defense may start as soon as Wednesday.

OMG... I saw!
And the judge told the jury they MIGHT get to start deliberating as early as June 24th, somewhere around there!
This trial is going by faster than anyone thought it would.
Too much evidence points to a dead body in that trunk..of course, the jury has to believe it was Caylee dead in there, and Casey who put her there, but with all the evidence..whoa!
And all of the reporters who give their hindsight, they all seem to think the jury is buying all the prosecution is setting out there.

From what I've seen on the trial....if I were on the jury, I would declare her guilty, life sentence.

Not to the post explaining why I thought Ms. Murphy was a brain donor. Instead you put on your whiney spelling police pants. The piece is about the trial after all.

I've read all your posts in the thread and know exactly where you stand and then some :lol:

You do? Good. Then stop trying to insult people, and doing it WRONG. Duh. Not that hard.:cool:

From what I've seen on the trial....if I were on the jury, I would declare her guilty, life sentence.

Yeppers, I agree with this.
Her facial expressions are something else too.
She sometimes looks pissed, like she could run up there and rip off the judge's head!
Then she scowls, as if she doesn't know what the hell they're talking about.
Shit.......she knows all too well what they're talking about, she's probably sitting there thinking- "Oh no, it was done like this and this"......stupid bitch.
I'm hating her because she just looks guilty as hell.,..yeah I know, bad bad me...so shoot my ass ~LoL~

I don't want her dead any more. I want her to party and dress up for her fellow inmates because there isn't anything else to do while in a cage. But that won't happen either. They will have to keep her separated from general population. Some of those women will hurt her for what she did.

I don't want her dead any more. I want her to party and dress up for her fellow inmates because there isn't anything else to do while in a cage. But that won't happen either. They will have to keep her separated from general population. Some of those women will hurt her for what she did.

I am sure the bottomfeeder will get cable and internet access. We can't have her actually thinking about what she did for the rest of her life or anything. ~BH

Forum List

Back