Cash-strapped California mulls new levies on water, tires, batteries, soda pop and more

What? I thought commiefornia was the best place in the world?
it was....once upon a time last century....

They had it all.....best weather on earth, best beaches on the Pacific Ocean, Sierra Nevada mountains an hour away, Big Sur, Hollywood Boulevard, L.A., Laguna Beach, Santa Catalina on a moonlight night, Laurel Canyon, SanFran trollies, best looking women on earth..and then they went commie....thousands of homeless shitting on the streets, white flight, crime, murder, mexication....pitiful to those who remember that Paradise. :(
I still live it! You are just jealous you can't work the conservative theory to make money to live here so you disparage it. Capitalism is why the home situation is the way it is.
Cali is the worst state for quality of life. Enjoy the shithole, tax....you deserve it.

Another thread about California .

Ummmm, you mean CALI-ZUELA!

:lmao:

Best state in the US, most red states are shitholes.
We make the best technology
Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Best food and agriculture
6th biggest e onomy in the world.
That's where most Americans migrate to for the American dream. ;)
Eat your heart.

Most homeless encampments
Most used syringes on sidewalks
Most human feces on sidewalks
Worst schools
Worst traffic
Most intolerance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Best state, biggest economy , eat your heart hater :).

I've lived in CA most of my life. The past 20 years in particular have turned it into a shit hole - so mr. boe and I are working on our exit plan.

What? I thought commiefornia was the best place in the world?
it was....once upon a time last century....

They had it all.....best weather on earth, best beaches on the Pacific Ocean, Sierra Nevada mountains an hour away, Big Sur, Hollywood Boulevard, L.A., Laguna Beach, Santa Catalina on a moonlight night, Laurel Canyon, SanFran trollies, best looking women on earth..and then they went commie....thousands of homeless shitting on the streets, white flight, crime, murder, mexication....pitiful to those who remember that Paradise. :(
I still live it! You are just jealous you can't work the conservative theory to make money to live here so you disparage it. Capitalism is why the home situation is the way it is.

Capitalism is why the home situation is the way it is? WTF? Didn't realize illegals, welfare recipients and homelessness was considered capitalism...dumbass.

Shows how dumb you are. The same 2 million dollar house in California goes for about 1.2 million here. Our crime is lower. Our poverty rate is lower. Our homelessness is lower. Our unemployment rate is lower. Our food prices are lower. Our utility prices are lower. And on and on.

Anyone who has the ability to move out of that SHITHOLE and doesn't deserves to get ripped off like they are. They're just too stupid to realize it.

California's prestige is long since gone. And with the rise of digital distribution for media California's once powerful Hollywood elite are becoming less and less relevant as movie houses struggle to fill the seats.

California is a laughing stock
issa seems to think congested freeways and congested neighborhoods is a sign of the good life...
They are in some aspects. They mean that there is growth and prosperity for more and more Californians. I guess that is why more people come than leave.
yea growth and prosperity if you live along the wealthy coast......
California Losing Residents Via Domestic Migration [EconTax Blog]
Pohahaha I've seen this same claim a millionth time. I wish it was true.
why would you want that?....you claim that population congestion and crowded freeways is a good thing....

California goes tax wild, eyes levies on everything from water to tires

Perhaps someone should tell California that their economic woes are from a SELF-INFLICTED WOUND:

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION COSTS CALIFORNIA $23 BILLION PER YEAR

Map: Illegal immigration costs California most, $23B, all states $89B

upload_2019-4-14_16-42-34.png

It seems the shortfall looks around the middle... A lot of Republican states there

Before or after the hurricane? [Re living in Florida]

Why do you believe that running down where someone else chooses to live makes you look better?

California is a beautiful state. It is tragic that Progressives choose to destroy the state and put them in insurmountable debt.

Yep, we have hurricanes.

So the prices California. Are they before or after wildfires, mudslides, or earthquakes? See nothing accomplished.

Here's a fair and easy comparison. U-Haul Truck Rental is a great way to compare. It relies on good ol' capitalism.

20’ truck from LA to Austin $2,805.00

20’ truck from Austin to LA $ 864.00

Far more people want to leave LA and move to Austin so they can charge far more. LA NEEDS trucks so to move from Austin to LA is a small fraction of the price. Otherwise, they (LA) have to pay drivers to bring the trucks back to LA.

U-Haul
I live here, more people are moving in than going out....there is crisis in housing....not enough for the people that come in. Even us migrants from overseas we know to go to liberal cities and states where things are happening and we know to avoid flyover red shitholes, not only because they don't have much to offer but because we know where the racists are at.
Austin is another liberal beautiful city is almost as if is a piece of a California city.....people move in to California to better their lives, they get a taste of diversity and being open minded and ditch racism that they were brought up with in red states and then they move to other liberal open minded and diverse towns and cities in red states.....and it's just a matter of time before Texas turns blue or should i say ditch racism.
you sound like a bigot....

Perhaps someone should tell California that their economic woes are from a SELF-INFLICTED WOUND:

View attachment 255832

It seems the shortfall looks around the middle... A lot of Republican states there

CA cooks the books. The state has enormous unfunded liabilities....just like the Federal government.

I suggest higher property taxes...

especially in areas like Beverly Hills

They have never been able to repeal Prop 13. They can't jack up property taxes.

But they are considering a white privilege tax.

Never say never, one of these days they'll find a way. On the other hand, considering the price of houses, it's fricken nuts, I'm not sure they need to increase property taxes even though they would like to.

View attachment 255832

A1D9516F-E7B7-4F12-B8C0-66C0774DD829.jpeg

State Fiscal Rankings

Last edited:

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

I live here bitch.

Best technology?

Well, Apple started in Palo Alto, but is made in China. Microsoft started in Oregon and is in Washington now. Samsung is in Korea.

Try again.

Best movies? What, is this 1940? Georgia is host to more movies than California. The old studios are THEME PARKS now.

Best cities?

Are you just fucking stupid? Riverside and San Diego are charming. Los Angeles is a shit hole, San Bernardino could be improved by a 5 megaton nuclear blast, San Francisco has human shit all over the streets. It was once the best city in America, sure the fuck isn't now.

Best parks ? :rofl:

Yeah, sure sploogy.

We do have the beaches and mountains, though the mountains are marred by Mexican graffiti on every rock or outcropping.

California imports most food, Brown went to war on Agriculture and utterly destroyed the state in that regard. The Imperial Valley is a wasteland.

California is losing American citizens at an alarming rate, the ONLY influx is from immigrants. largely illegal from China and South of the border.

So to recap, you are both stupid and a liar - typical democrat.

View attachment 255832

Or not....

upload_2019-4-14_9-5-24.png

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.
Apparently they have the best liar too.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

Cali has high taxes and I can't see how anyone can afford to live there.

You sure are a whinny little shit.
California is how the name is spelled and when you make what we do in wages and pay it is not hard to live here. In fact it is sooo much nicer than any red state i have ever been to. And the people who leave are generally on retirement so they want the cheapest places to live on their meager pensions.

Then Comrade, why does California have the biggest wage gap in the nation? Why is the largest percent of our population homeless in the entire nation? Why do we have more people in California living below poverty than the next 10 states combined?

The fact is that 99% of the wealth in the state is in the hands of a 1% ruling elite. The middle class has suffered more attrition in California than any other state, as the Communists have actively attacked the petrochemical and Aerospace industries that were the foundation of the middle class. democrats are actively waging war on the once thriving middle class, and sadly are winning.democrats seek a state which is only illegal aliens and Silicone Valley Oligarchs.

No one can afford living here? Is that why California is the most populous state?
Thank goodness for Illegal Immigration, huh? LOL

Just wait until you start paying 22 Cents PER OUNCE for your soda / tea, 17 Cents PER SQUARE of toilet paper, etc...

:p
Who drinks soda? Only stupid fat diabetic republicans. I drink coffee and toilet paper is the daily newspaper if you are cheap.

So what you are saying then fuckwad, is "let them eat cake?"

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

Cali has high taxes and I can't see how anyone can afford to live there.

You sure are a whinny little shit.
California is how the name is spelled and when you make what we do in wages and pay it is not hard to live here. In fact it is sooo much nicer than any red state i have ever been to. And the people who leave are generally on retirement so they want the cheapest places to live on their meager pensions.
those retired people helped make that state what it is with their labor and taxes....for them to have to move to another state to live because of their "meager" pensions is something California should be ashamed of.......

The day after I retire I'm out of here. The goal of every middle class person I know is to leave California.

Oh, I'll miss the weather and the beaches, but the state is lost.

No one can afford living here? Is that why California is the most populous state?
Thank goodness for Illegal Immigration, huh? LOL

Just wait until you start paying 22 Cents PER OUNCE for your soda / tea, 17 Cents PER SQUARE of toilet paper, etc...

:p
Who drinks soda? Only stupid fat diabetic republicans. I drink coffee and toilet paper is the daily newspaper if you are cheap.

Yep, it's all about you, fricken typical liberal Democrat idiot.

Forum List

Back