Cash-strapped California mulls new levies on water, tires, batteries, soda pop and more

I still live it! You are just jealous you can't work the conservative theory to make money to live here so you disparage it. Capitalism is why the home situation is the way it is.

Thousands of desperate Kalis have fled the commies and are now fucking things up here in Arizona...when you're down to your last peso, don't come here.
I believe you are trying to write California but lack the mental capacity to do so. I use American currency and so does everyone else here unlike aridzonna.

Best state in the US, most red states are shitholes.
We make the best technology
Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Best food and agriculture
6th biggest e onomy in the world.
That's where most Americans migrate to for the American dream. ;)
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

Cali has high taxes and I can't see how anyone can afford to live there.

You sure are a whinny little shit.
No one can afford living here? Is that why California is the most populous state? Busiest airports? Busiests freewsys. Outpaced the national GDP?
Dumb ass, 20 years ago before I moved to the US, we knew for a fact the best schools and opportunities are mainly in blue states and especially California and we eere warned to stay out of red shit holes, because of the racism and those places are dead.
Shows how dumb you are. The same 2 million dollar house in California goes for about 1.2 million here. Our crime is lower. Our poverty rate is lower. Our homelessness is lower. Our unemployment rate is lower. Our food prices are lower. Our utility prices are lower. And on and on.

Anyone who has the ability to move out of that SHITHOLE and doesn't deserves to get ripped off like they are. They're just too stupid to realize it.

California's prestige is long since gone. And with the rise of digital distribution for media California's once powerful Hollywood elite are becoming less and less relevant as movie houses struggle to fill the seats.

California is a laughing stock
I saw a sign for a 2br, 2ba, 1600 sq ft apartment in downtown Paducah, KY -- $1625/month.

Good luck finding a similar apartment in LA for less than three times that cost.
In Florida it'd be about $750 a month.
In a city downtown? Doubt it.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

No one can afford living here? Is that why California is the most populous state? Busiest airports? Busiests freewsys. Outpaced the national GDP?
Dumb ass, 20 years ago before I moved to the US, we knew for a fact the best schools and opportunities are mainly in blue states and especially California and we eere warned to stay out of red shit holes, because of the racism and those places are dead.
Shows how dumb you are. The same 2 million dollar house in California goes for about 1.2 million here. Our crime is lower. Our poverty rate is lower. Our homelessness is lower. Our unemployment rate is lower. Our food prices are lower. Our utility prices are lower. And on and on.

Anyone who has the ability to move out of that SHITHOLE and doesn't deserves to get ripped off like they are. They're just too stupid to realize it.

California's prestige is long since gone. And with the rise of digital distribution for media California's once powerful Hollywood elite are becoming less and less relevant as movie houses struggle to fill the seats.

I saw a sign for a 2br, 2ba, 1600 sq ft apartment in downtown Paducah, KY -- $1625/month.

Good luck finding a similar apartment in LA for less than three times that cost.
Why would any sane person choose to live in Pudpuka?
Why would any sane person choose to be you? Dick.

What? I thought commiefornia was the best place in the world?
it was....once upon a time last century....

They had it all.....best weather on earth, best beaches on the Pacific Ocean, Sierra Nevada mountains an hour away, Big Sur, Hollywood Boulevard, L.A., Laguna Beach, Santa Catalina on a moonlight night, Laurel Canyon, SanFran trollies, best looking women on earth..and then they went commie....thousands of homeless shitting on the streets, white flight, crime, murder, mexication....pitiful to those who remember that Paradise. :(
I still live it! You are just jealous you can't work the conservative theory to make money to live here so you disparage it. Capitalism is why the home situation is the way it is.
You're a tremendously stupid little person.

Only in your blue mind.

In a city downtown? Doubt it.
Here in KC it would be about 800

They had it all.....best weather on earth, best beaches on the Pacific Ocean, Sierra Nevada mountains an hour away, Big Sur, Hollywood Boulevard, L.A., Laguna Beach, Santa Catalina on a moonlight night, Laurel Canyon, SanFran trollies, best looking women on earth..and then they went commie....thousands of homeless shitting on the streets, white flight, crime, murder, mexication....pitiful to those who remember that Paradise. :(
You're a tremendously stupid little person.
Understatement

its a little more than just capitalism and you know it....you cant even admit the truth about the state ....

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION COSTS CALIFORNIA $23 BILLION PER YEAR

Map: Illegal immigration costs California most, $23B, all states $89B
Those figures come from FAIR, a biased bigoted little hate group.
How much does illegal immigration cost then?
How much does right wing bigotry cost? There is no immigration clause in our Constitution.
Why are you terrified to state how much illegal immigration costs?

Never mind. We know why.
All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. for State purposes.

New cities in more optimal locations or upgrading existing cities is what blue States should focus on.

Another thread about California .

Ummmm, you mean CALI-ZUELA!

:lmao:

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

Your houses are cheaper and ours are more expensive maybe because we have a better location? Weather? Job opportunities etc...? Lol butthurt much ?

Another thread about California .

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Most homeless encampments
Most used syringes on sidewalks
Most human feces on sidewalks
Worst schools
Worst traffic
Most intolerance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Best state, biggest economy , eat your heart hater :).

issa seems to think congested freeways and congested neighborhoods is a sign of the good life...
They are in some aspects. They mean that there is growth and prosperity for more and more Californians. I guess that is why more people come than leave.
yea growth and prosperity if you live along the wealthy coast......
California Losing Residents Via Domestic Migration [EconTax Blog]
Pohahaha I've seen this same claim a millionth time. I wish it was true.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

Who the fuck can point KY on the map ? Let alone wanna live there lol

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

Before or after the hurricane ?

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

Who the fuck can point KY on the map ? Let alone wanna live there lol
Stop quoting me you cock sucking liberal cuck

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Cute try.

Everything you list is something you made up except for the 6th biggest economy in the world which is fine. The trouble is, California spends and makes promises as if they were the largest economy in the world.

Say, how's that HIGH-SPEED RAIL coming along? We were smart and refused failed former President Barack Hussein Obama's bait of several billion dollars to build one of those boondoggles.

I live in beautiful Florida. Unlike California, we have no mountains but, better than that, we have FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY. Something of a swear word in your collapsing state.

Fiscal%20Stability%202018-09-20-L.jpg

Before or after the hurricane? [Re living in Florida]

Why do you believe that running down where someone else chooses to live makes you look better?

California is a beautiful state. It is tragic that Progressives choose to destroy the state and put them in insurmountable debt.

Yep, we have hurricanes.

So the prices California. Are they before or after wildfires, mudslides, or earthquakes? See nothing accomplished.

Here's a fair and easy comparison. U-Haul Truck Rental is a great way to compare. It relies on good ol' capitalism.

20’ truck from LA to Austin $2,805.00

20’ truck from Austin to LA $ 864.00

Far more people want to leave LA and move to Austin so they can charge far more. LA NEEDS trucks so to move from Austin to LA is a small fraction of the price. Otherwise, they (LA) have to pay drivers to bring the trucks back to LA.

U-Haul

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Cute try.

Everything you list is something you made up except for the 6th biggest economy in the world which is fine. The trouble is, California spends and makes promises as if they were the largest economy in the world.

Say, how's that HIGH-SPEED RAIL coming along? We were smart and refused failed former President Barack Hussein Obama's bait of several billion dollars to build one of those boondoggles.

I live in beautiful Florida. Unlike California, we have no mountains but, better than that, we have FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY. Something of a swear word in your collapsing state.

Comparing Florida to California is like comparing The US to Mexico....2 different calibers. compare your dumpster to KY,AL,ND or SD.

Before or after the hurricane? [Re living in Florida]

Why do you believe that running down where someone else chooses to live makes you look better?

California is a beautiful state. It is tragic that Progressives choose to destroy the state and put them in insurmountable debt.

Yep, we have hurricanes.

So the prices California. Are they before or after wildfires, mudslides, or earthquakes? See nothing accomplished.

Here's a fair and easy comparison. U-Haul Truck Rental is a great way to compare. It relies on good ol' capitalism.

20’ truck from LA to Austin $2,805.00

20’ truck from Austin to LA $ 864.00

Far more people want to leave LA and move to Austin so they can charge far more. LA NEEDS trucks so to move from Austin to LA is a small fraction of the price. Otherwise, they (LA) have to pay drivers to bring the trucks back to LA.

U-Haul
I live here, more people are moving in than going out....there is crisis in housing....not enough for the people that come in. Even us migrants from overseas we know to go to liberal cities and states where things are happening and we know to avoid flyover red shitholes, not only because they don't have much to offer but because we know where the racists are at.
Austin is another liberal beautiful city is almost as if is a piece of a California city.....people move in to California to better their lives, they get a taste of diversity and being open minded and ditch racism that they were brought up with in red states and then they move to other liberal open minded and diverse towns and cities in red states.....and it's just a matter of time before Texas turns blue or should i say ditch racism.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Cute try.

Comparing Florida to California is like comparing The US to Mexico....2 different calibers. compare your dumpster to KY,AL,ND or SD.

Hate-L.jpg

Forum List

Back