Cash-strapped California mulls new levies on water, tires, batteries, soda pop and more

You live here? Well obviously you don't live in the SF area or you'd be stepping in the shitting. Obviously you don't live in Southern California, near Angel Stadium, where there are hundreds and hundreds of people living in tents. Perhaps you live near downtown Los Angeles, where they have a typhus epidemic. Unless you live in someplace like Bakersfield, where no one in their right mind goes to.
Go down there and ask the homeless how many of them are born in California. California is a hub of American immigration millions relocated to try and make it, cause their red states have nothing to offer....millions do make it and of course hundreds ended up at the wrong path....it is called life.

And I care how many are from out of state? Who knew the American dream was living in a tent....dumbass.
Millions moved from shithole red states and made it here in california... why dont talk about those....
Here is super rare to find someone over 40 and a native , most migrated from useless states....I wonder why.
why dont you ever like to talk about the negative things that happen in California?......you are just like those useless fucks in Sacramento.....if someone mentions the bad parts of the state you say they are California bashing.....you see only what you want to see....and you dont see much do you?...
I've seen hundreds of bashing threads about California by butthurt cons, why dont you post about all the great stuff that happen in California?
Lived there for 41 years and when things went south in that once great state, I moved.
Never regretted the move....not one day.

Go down there and ask the homeless how many of them are born in California. California is a hub of American immigration millions relocated to try and make it, cause their red states have nothing to offer....millions do make it and of course hundreds ended up at the wrong path....it is called life.

And I care how many are from out of state? Who knew the American dream was living in a tent....dumbass.
Millions moved from shithole red states and made it here in california... why dont talk about those....
Here is super rare to find someone over 40 and a native , most migrated from useless states....I wonder why.
why dont you ever like to talk about the negative things that happen in California?......you are just like those useless fucks in Sacramento.....if someone mentions the bad parts of the state you say they are California bashing.....you see only what you want to see....and you dont see much do you?...
I've seen hundreds of bashing threads about California by butthurt cons, why dont you post about all the great stuff that happen in California?
Lived there for 41 years and when things went south in that once great state, I moved.

May I ask, what state you moved to? I'm seriously considering a move.

May I ask, what state you moved to? I'm seriously considering a move.
I live in the panhandle of Idaho, just east of Spokane Wa.

Ummmm, you mean CALI-ZUELA!

:lmao:

Best state in the US, most red states are shitholes.
We make the best technology
Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Best food and agriculture
6th biggest e onomy in the world.
That's where most Americans migrate to for the American dream. ;)
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

Cali has high taxes and I can't see how anyone can afford to live there.

You sure are a whinny little shit.
California is how the name is spelled and when you make what we do in wages and pay it is not hard to live here. In fact it is sooo much nicer than any red state i have ever been to. And the people who leave are generally on retirement so they want the cheapest places to live on their meager pensions.
those retired people helped make that state what it is with their labor and taxes....for them to have to move to another state to live because of their "meager" pensions is something California should be ashamed of.......
yea thats real funny taxman....thats the attitude your party in the state has towards retirees....i thought only republicans had contempt for tax paying workers?...
It's okay when liberals do it.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

California is how the name is spelled and when you make what we do in wages and pay it is not hard to live here. In fact it is sooo much nicer than any red state i have ever been to. And the people who leave are generally on retirement so they want the cheapest places to live on their meager pensions.
those retired people helped make that state what it is with their labor and taxes....for them to have to move to another state to live because of their "meager" pensions is something California should be ashamed of.......
California figuratively beats their dog then wonders why it runs away.
i hear ya....were you been Dave its been a while?....
It's a big ol' internet, buddy. :beer:

Another thread about California .

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.
California faces a $1 trillion unfunded pension liability and lawmakers focus on foam and plastic straws

The inmates are running the asylum.
The US and most states are in debt, you were saying ?
By a trillion dollars?

If your state weren't run by completely irresponsible people, you wouldn't have to tax sodas in a desperate attempt to dig yourself out of the bottomless hole you're in.

You live here? Well obviously you don't live in the SF area or you'd be stepping in the shitting. Obviously you don't live in Southern California, near Angel Stadium, where there are hundreds and hundreds of people living in tents. Perhaps you live near downtown Los Angeles, where they have a typhus epidemic. Unless you live in someplace like Bakersfield, where no one in their right mind goes to.

No doubt, many have moved here from other states and they have made it....but they're not the problem. The title of this thread is Cash-strapped California, in case you haven't noticed. And a huge portion of why California is cash-strapped is due to trying to accommodate so many illegals and homeless. But I know, you don't want to talk about them, you just want to talk about how wonderful California is.
The US and other states are cash trapped...you jist jealous of a giant blue state and cant stop bashing it. The US as a whole is in a bigger deep shit....why dont talk about how the state is a refuge to millions of Americans, who cant find jobs in their red states ?
As of February, California is ranked #39 in unemployment. There are 37 states with a higher percentage of people working...many of which are red states.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Then why is Texas growing twice as fast as Cali is?
California Losing Residents Via Domestic Migration

California is gaining residents from mostly blue states.

California is losing residents to mostly red states.

Issa, it seems your claims are false.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.
:auiqs.jpg:
Check out where Ca. stands with 'quality of life' with the other 49 state, Issa.
Check out where Ca. stand with 'opportunity' with the other 49 states, Issa.
Check out where Ca. stands with 'crime and corrections' with the other 49 states Issa.
Check out where Ca. stands with 'fiscal stability' with the other 49 states, Issa.
Check out where Ca. stands with 'infrastructure' compared to the other 49 states, Issa.
Check out where Ca. stands with 'education' compared to the other 49 states, Issa.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

i lived there way longer than you have been there,i was there when california was arguably the best place on the planet to live and have said this more than once,it aint nothing like it was.....now why dont you answer my question....why dont you like talking about the negative in the state?.....do those things exist or not?...

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.
:auiqs.jpg:
Check out where Ca. stands with 'quality of life' with the other 49 state, Issa.
Check out where Ca. stand with 'opportunity' with the other 49 states, Issa.
Check out where Ca. stands with 'crime and corrections' with the other 49 states Issa.
Check out where Ca. stands with 'fiscal stability' with the other 49 states, Issa.
Check out where Ca. stands with 'infrastructure' compared to the other 49 states, Issa.
Check out where Ca. stands with 'education' compared to the other 49 states, Issa.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings
to issa there are no negatives in California,he will just say you are bashing the state.....but when you live in the wealthy parts of the state were everything gets done like it has for years,you dont know any better....

Screen-Shot-2019-04-09-at-11.53.42-AM.png

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Tezass is growing but not like California. See how it is spelled !

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

No one can afford living here? Is that why California is the most populous state? Busiest airports? Busiests freewsys. Outpaced the national GDP?
Dumb ass, 20 years ago before I moved to the US, we knew for a fact the best schools and opportunities are mainly in blue states and especially California and we eere warned to stay out of red shit holes, because of the racism and those places are dead.
Shows how dumb you are. The same 2 million dollar house in California goes for about 1.2 million here. Our crime is lower. Our poverty rate is lower. Our homelessness is lower. Our unemployment rate is lower. Our food prices are lower. Our utility prices are lower. And on and on.

Anyone who has the ability to move out of that SHITHOLE and doesn't deserves to get ripped off like they are. They're just too stupid to realize it.

California's prestige is long since gone. And with the rise of digital distribution for media California's once powerful Hollywood elite are becoming less and less relevant as movie houses struggle to fill the seats.

California is a laughing stock

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Tezass is growing but not like California. See how it is spelled !
you are just like issa tax.....dont like to talk about the negative aspects of the state....just like Sacramento is...why is that?...

California goes tax wild, eyes levies on everything from water to tires

California goes tax wild, eyes levies on everything from water to tires

Perhaps someone should tell California that their economic woes are from a SELF-INFLICTED WOUND:

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION COSTS CALIFORNIA $23 BILLION PER YEAR

Map: Illegal immigration costs California most, $23B, all states $89B

Well, it’s aboit to cost them allot more as they have company coming up from the south to move in.

Forum List

Back