Cash-strapped California mulls new levies on water, tires, batteries, soda pop and more

Another thread about California .

Ummmm, you mean CALI-ZUELA!

:lmao:

Best state in the US, most red states are shitholes.
We make the best technology
Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Best food and agriculture
6th biggest e onomy in the world.
That's where most Americans migrate to for the American dream. ;)
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

Cali has high taxes and I can't see how anyone can afford to live there.

You sure are a whinny little shit.
No one can afford living here? Is that why California is the most populous state? Busiest airports? Busiests freewsys. Outpaced the national GDP?
Dumb ass, 20 years ago before I moved to the US, we knew for a fact the best schools and opportunities are mainly in blue states and especially California and we eere warned to stay out of red shit holes, because of the racism and those places are dead.
Shows how dumb you are. The same 2 million dollar house in California goes for about 1.2 million here. Our crime is lower. Our poverty rate is lower. Our homelessness is lower. Our unemployment rate is lower. Our food prices are lower. Our utility prices are lower. And on and on.

Anyone who has the ability to move out of that SHITHOLE and doesn't deserves to get ripped off like they are. They're just too stupid to realize it.

California's prestige is long since gone. And with the rise of digital distribution for media California's once powerful Hollywood elite are becoming less and less relevant as movie houses struggle to fill the seats.

California is a laughing stock
And you are in canzass so enjoy your putrid existence while I love my California life!!!

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

No one can afford living here? Is that why California is the most populous state? Busiest airports? Busiests freewsys. Outpaced the national GDP?
Dumb ass, 20 years ago before I moved to the US, we knew for a fact the best schools and opportunities are mainly in blue states and especially California and we eere warned to stay out of red shit holes, because of the racism and those places are dead.
Shows how dumb you are. The same 2 million dollar house in California goes for about 1.2 million here. Our crime is lower. Our poverty rate is lower. Our homelessness is lower. Our unemployment rate is lower. Our food prices are lower. Our utility prices are lower. And on and on.

Anyone who has the ability to move out of that SHITHOLE and doesn't deserves to get ripped off like they are. They're just too stupid to realize it.

California's prestige is long since gone. And with the rise of digital distribution for media California's once powerful Hollywood elite are becoming less and less relevant as movie houses struggle to fill the seats.

issa seems to think congested freeways and congested neighborhoods is a sign of the good life...

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Then why is Texas growing twice as fast as Cali is?
Tezass is growing but not like California. See how it is spelled !
you are just like issa tax.....dont like to talk about the negative aspects of the state....just like Sacramento is...why is that?...
Cause i enjoy my life in California and have no reason to worry about negativity as that is a conservative trait. For me I have seen the freeways packed before and relieved and just about all the other negatives have occured before and been addressed and fixed. But Tezass can not be fixed or cured.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Most homeless encampments
Most used syringes on sidewalks
Most human feces on sidewalks
Worst schools
Worst traffic
Most intolerance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

issa seems to think congested freeways and congested neighborhoods is a sign of the good life...
They are in some aspects. They mean that there is growth and prosperity for more and more Californians. I guess that is why more people come than leave.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Worst schools
Worst traffic
Most intolerance

You are wrong on several issues. The needles are in the sewer and homeless are here because detroit is cold in the winter. The schools are rather good if the parents work with their children. The shit is to keep worthless republicans out.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Then why is Texas growing twice as fast as Cali is?
Tezass is growing but not like California. See how it is spelled !
you are just like issa tax.....dont like to talk about the negative aspects of the state....just like Sacramento is...why is that?...
Cause i enjoy my life in California and have no reason to worry about negativity as that is a conservative trait. For me I have seen the freeways packed before and relieved and just about all the other negatives have occured before and been addressed and fixed. But Tezass can not be fixed or cured.
in other words...who cares about the Californians who are struggling,maybe out of work,the retirees who cant afford to retire there....and oh yea the freeway congestion is fixed?....who the hell are you trying to kid?...same attitude as Sacramento....people with your attitude is why California is having some major problems right now......

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

They are in some aspects. They mean that there is growth and prosperity for more and more Californians. I guess that is why more people come than leave.
yea growth and prosperity if you live along the wealthy coast......

Resistance if futile for those still in California.

Those with any intelligence have already voted - with their feet.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Worst schools
Worst traffic
Most intolerance

You are wrong on several issues. The needles are in the sewer and homeless are here because detroit is cold in the winter. The schools are rather good if the parents work with their children. The shit is to keep worthless republicans out.
because so many of those "useful" democrats are doing such a great job.......people with your mindset.....pathetic....

Resistance if futile for those still in California.

Those with any intelligence have already voted - with their feet.
if you are wealthy or making a good buck,you dont have much to worry about right now.....but down the line is left to be seen...

Only in your blue mind.

yea growth and prosperity if you live along the wealthy coast......
California Losing Residents Via Domestic Migration [EconTax Blog]

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Worst schools
Worst traffic
Most intolerance

You're a loon who is clearly suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

I saw a sign for a 2br, 2ba, 1600 sq ft apartment in downtown Paducah, KY -- $1625/month.

Good luck finding a similar apartment in LA for less than three times that cost.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

I saw a sign for a 2br, 2ba, 1600 sq ft apartment in downtown Paducah, KY -- $1625/month.

Good luck finding a similar apartment in LA for less than three times that cost.
In Florida it'd be about $750 a month.

What? I thought commiefornia was the best place in the world?
it was....once upon a time last century....

They had it all.....best weather on earth, best beaches on the Pacific Ocean, Sierra Nevada mountains an hour away, Big Sur, Hollywood Boulevard, L.A., Laguna Beach, Santa Catalina on a moonlight night, Laurel Canyon, SanFran trollies, best looking women on earth..and then they went commie....thousands of homeless shitting on the streets, white flight, crime, murder, mexication....pitiful to those who remember that Paradise. :(

Last edited:

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

Why would any sane person choose to live in Pudpuka?

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

In Florida it'd be about $750 a month.
Floodida who would volunteer to live there?

What? I thought commiefornia was the best place in the world?
it was....once upon a time last century....

They had it all.....best weather on earth, best beaches on the Pacific Ocean, Sierra Nevada mountains an hour away, Big Sur, Hollywood Boulevard, L.A., Laguna Beach, Santa Catalina on a moonlight night, Laurel Canyon, SanFran trollies, best looking women on earth..and then they went commie....thousands of homeless shitting on the streets, white flight, crime, murder, mexication....pitiful to those who remember that Paradise. :(
I still live it! You are just jealous you can't work the conservative theory to make money to live here so you disparage it. Capitalism is why the home situation is the way it is.

I still live it! You are just jealous you can't work the conservative theory to make money to live here so you disparage it. Capitalism is why the home situation is the way it is.

Thousands of desperate Kalis have fled the commies and are now fucking things up here in Arizona...when you're down to your last peso, don't come here.

Forum List

Back