Cash-strapped California mulls new levies on water, tires, batteries, soda pop and more

Best state in the US, most red states are shitholes.
We make the best technology
Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Best food and agriculture
6th biggest e onomy in the world.
That's where most Americans migrate to for the American dream. ;)
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

Cali has high taxes and I can't see how anyone can afford to live there.

You sure are a whinny little shit.
No one can afford living here? Is that why California is the most populous state? Busiest airports? Busiests freewsys. Outpaced the national GDP?
Dumb ass, 20 years ago before I moved to the US, we knew for a fact the best schools and opportunities are mainly in blue states and especially California and we eere warned to stay out of red shit holes, because of the racism and those places are dead.
Shows how dumb you are. The same 2 million dollar house in California goes for about 1.2 million here. Our crime is lower. Our poverty rate is lower. Our homelessness is lower. Our unemployment rate is lower. Our food prices are lower. Our utility prices are lower. And on and on.

Anyone who has the ability to move out of that SHITHOLE and doesn't deserves to get ripped off like they are. They're just too stupid to realize it.

California's prestige is long since gone. And with the rise of digital distribution for media California's once powerful Hollywood elite are becoming less and less relevant as movie houses struggle to fill the seats.

California is a laughing stock
I saw a sign for a 2br, 2ba, 1600 sq ft apartment in downtown Paducah, KY -- $1625/month.

Good luck finding a similar apartment in LA for less than three times that cost.
Who the fuck can point KY on the map ? Let alone wanna live there lol
More than a few Californians.

If you expect your attitude to convince people to move to your shithole, it's not going to work.

I wouldn't piss on California if it was on fire...like it is every year.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Cute try.

Everything you list is something you made up except for the 6th biggest economy in the world which is fine. The trouble is, California spends and makes promises as if they were the largest economy in the world.

Say, how's that HIGH-SPEED RAIL coming along? We were smart and refused failed former President Barack Hussein Obama's bait of several billion dollars to build one of those boondoggles.

I live in beautiful Florida. Unlike California, we have no mountains but, better than that, we have FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY. Something of a swear word in your collapsing state.

Fiscal%20Stability%202018-09-20-L.jpg

Comparing Florida to California is like comparing The US to Mexico....2 different calibers. compare your dumpster to KY,AL,ND or SD.
Florida is a better place to live. No state or city taxes. No LA traffic, stay away from Orlando. And reasonable rents.

Another thread about California .

Ummmm, you mean CALI-ZUELA!

:lmao:

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

I live here bitch.

Best technology?

Well, Apple started in Palo Alto, but is made in China. Microsoft started in Oregon and is in Washington now. Samsung is in Korea.

Try again.

Best movies? What, is this 1940? Georgia is host to more movies than California. The old studios are THEME PARKS now.

Best cities?

Are you just fucking stupid? Riverside and San Diego are charming. Los Angeles is a shit hole, San Bernardino could be improved by a 5 megaton nuclear blast, San Francisco has human shit all over the streets. It was once the best city in America, sure the fuck isn't now.

Best parks ? :rofl:

Yeah, sure sploogy.

We do have the beaches and mountains, though the mountains are marred by Mexican graffiti on every rock or outcropping.

California imports most food, Brown went to war on Agriculture and utterly destroyed the state in that regard. The Imperial Valley is a wasteland.

California is losing American citizens at an alarming rate, the ONLY influx is from immigrants. largely illegal from China and South of the border.

So to recap, you are both stupid and a liar - typical democrat.

I agree with everything you posted....except the "Riverside and San Diego are charming" part.
There are very small 'pockets' of charm no doubt...but as soon as you leave that pocket you are among the thirdworld filth and you're foreign in your own country.
Riverside is where I started buying properties while in college; I bought one in Moreno Valley and one in the city of Riverside...those two homes catapulted my tiny little investment firm to the next level. I ended up with nearly sixty SFR's in and around the Inland Empire...I've since liquidated all but a few high end properties in the area as we got sick and tired of the non-stop evictions with no recourse, completely ruined properties requiring a complete remodel at the turn, begging to be paid rent and not being able to communicate with our residents as they all spoke spanish and would put their seven year old english speaking daughter on the line to deliver the excuses...Have you ever tried to reason with a barely American six year old about making payments on time?
The bottom line; anywhere predominantly Brown is a dirty, disgusting super shithole and getting worse by the day.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Cute try.

Everything you list is something you made up except for the 6th biggest economy in the world which is fine. The trouble is, California spends and makes promises as if they were the largest economy in the world.

Say, how's that HIGH-SPEED RAIL coming along? We were smart and refused failed former President Barack Hussein Obama's bait of several billion dollars to build one of those boondoggles.

I live in beautiful Florida. Unlike California, we have no mountains but, better than that, we have FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY. Something of a swear word in your collapsing state.

Fiscal%20Stability%202018-09-20-L.jpg

Comparing Florida to California is like comparing The US to Mexico....2 different calibers. compare your dumpster to KY,AL,ND or SD.
Florida is a better place to live. No state or city taxes. No LA traffic, stay away from Orlando. And reasonable rents.

While I agree, Florida is much nicer than Mexifornia....Miami and the surrounding area is a Brown shithole...no?

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

I live here bitch.

Best technology?

Well, Apple started in Palo Alto, but is made in China. Microsoft started in Oregon and is in Washington now. Samsung is in Korea.

Try again.

Best movies? What, is this 1940? Georgia is host to more movies than California. The old studios are THEME PARKS now.

Best cities?

Are you just fucking stupid? Riverside and San Diego are charming. Los Angeles is a shit hole, San Bernardino could be improved by a 5 megaton nuclear blast, San Francisco has human shit all over the streets. It was once the best city in America, sure the fuck isn't now.

Yeah, sure sploogy.

We do have the beaches and mountains, though the mountains are marred by Mexican graffiti on every rock or outcropping.

California imports most food, Brown went to war on Agriculture and utterly destroyed the state in that regard. The Imperial Valley is a wasteland.

California is losing American citizens at an alarming rate, the ONLY influx is from immigrants. largely illegal from China and South of the border.

I agree with everything you posted....except the "Riverside and San Diego are charming" part.
There are very small 'pockets' of charm no doubt...but as soon as you leave that pocket you are among the thirdworld filth and you're foreign in your own country.
Riverside is where I started buying properties while in college; I bought one in Moreno Valley and one in the city of Riverside...those two homes catapulted my tiny little investment firm to the next level. I ended up with nearly sixty SFR's in and around the Inland Empire...I've since liquidated all but a few high end properties in the area as we got sick and tired of the non-stop evictions with no recourse, completely ruined properties requiring a complete remodel at the turn, begging to be paid rent and not being able to communicate with our residents as they all spoke spanish and would put their seven year old english speaking daughter on the line to deliver the excuses...Have you ever tried to reason with a barely American six year old about making payments on time?
The bottom line; anywhere predominantly Brown is a dirty, disgusting super shithole and getting worse by the day.
I understand that there is no amount of talking that is going to change the "I have no money to pay you" to actually paying the rent. If they don't have the money they don't have the money.

No one can afford living here? Is that why California is the most populous state?
Thank goodness for Illegal Immigration, huh? LOL

Just wait until you start paying 22 Cents PER OUNCE for your soda / tea, 17 Cents PER SQUARE of toilet paper, etc...

:p
Who drinks soda? Only stupid fat diabetic republicans. I drink coffee and toilet paper is the daily newspaper if you are cheap.

Yep, it's all about you, fricken typical liberal Democrat idiot.
yep thats taxman...if he would leave his rich coastal sanctuary and actually get out were the REAL Californians are he would see that millions of liberals also drink soda....and many of them are overweight and have diabetes...

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

I live here bitch.

Best technology?

Try again.

Best cities?

Yeah, sure sploogy.

I understand that there is no amount of talking that is going to change the "I have no money to pay you" to actually paying the rent. If they don't have the money they don't have the money.

True.
What does that mean?

Before or after the hurricane? [Re living in Florida]

Why do you believe that running down where someone else chooses to live makes you look better?

California is a beautiful state. It is tragic that Progressives choose to destroy the state and put them in insurmountable debt.

Yep, we have hurricanes.

So the prices California. Are they before or after wildfires, mudslides, or earthquakes? See nothing accomplished.

Here's a fair and easy comparison. U-Haul Truck Rental is a great way to compare. It relies on good ol' capitalism.

20’ truck from LA to Austin $2,805.00

20’ truck from Austin to LA $ 864.00

Far more people want to leave LA and move to Austin so they can charge far more. LA NEEDS trucks so to move from Austin to LA is a small fraction of the price. Otherwise, they (LA) have to pay drivers to bring the trucks back to LA.

U-Haul
I live here, more people are moving in than going out....there is crisis in housing....not enough for the people that come in. Even us migrants from overseas we know to go to liberal cities and states where things are happening and we know to avoid flyover red shitholes, not only because they don't have much to offer but because we know where the racists are at.
Austin is another liberal beautiful city is almost as if is a piece of a California city.....people move in to California to better their lives, they get a taste of diversity and being open minded and ditch racism that they were brought up with in red states and then they move to other liberal open minded and diverse towns and cities in red states.....and it's just a matter of time before Texas turns blue or should i say ditch racism.
Its hard for illegals and 3rd-worlders to -get lost' in the populace of 'fly-over' states, so of course they are moving to mega-population centers, some already over-crowded with illegals.

For decades the Democrats have been advancing illegal immigration as a Liberal agenda irem, always promising the rest of America, If you just agree to ... doing THIS or doing THIS or funding THIS we will agree to a wall / more border security, whatever...and it has ALWAYS BEEN A LIE.

NOW we have Democrats OPENLY facilitating the INVASION by hundreds of thousands of illegals per month, fighting against securing the border, fighting against protecting our national sovereignty, fighting against enforcement of our existing immigration laws, & fighting against insane 'pro-invasion' policies like catching illegals / giving them a court date 3 years in the future / & letting them go free in the US...

NOW we have Democrats standing with drug cartels, human traffickers, MS13, thieves, murderers, rapists, thieves, pedophiles, and cop killers ... providing them with safe havens in the form of Federal Law-violating Sanctuary cities ... and shipping them all over the country to OTHER locations (than their own) without notifying local and state authorities that they are coming....

So, Yeah, I hope President Trump loads several thousand up and drops them off in Bloomberg's neighborhood in NY .... drops thousands off at Obama's new front door / gate ... Delivers a few thousand to Nancemy Pelosi's neighborhood.

These criminal f*ers have incentivized illegals to come here, have aided criminals in illegally croasing, and have given them safe havens, refused to e force the law, called for getting rid of those who do, and forced them on law-abiding citizens who have been victimicmzed as a result.

They wanted them here
They brought them here.
Time to deliver 'their people' to them!

My oldest brother chased a woman out to SoCal in the late 60's, caught her, married her, sold real estate. I hitched out from Detroit after I got home from overseas and knocked on his door around midnight...he came to the door with a Colt Diamondback in his hand, which cracked us both up. I was still a little funky looking from 5 days on the road, especially through a peep-hole in a door. I stayed for a couple months, driving his little red Triumph Spitfire up to Huntington Beach to see music at the Golden Bear on the PCH, hanging out by his pool, trying to figure out my future.

Got bored, looked through the "help wanted" ads in the paper, and went in for an audition to be in commercials. Turned out to be a front for an acting school owned by one of the original Mouseketeers..(not Annette, dang it). They told me I had "crazy eyes", so I told them to put me in a gangster movie. They wanted $400 up front, and I laughed and split. Ended up digging irrigation ditches on some of my brother's clients properties for a couple weeks, bought an airplane seat and headed back to MoTown...

I'll always remember that trip...California was like a different planet in my trips over to see baseball (Anaheim) and pro motocross racing (Saddleback & Carlsbad) in later years. Like the difference between the Beach Boys and the Doors music....something fresh and wholesome turned into something strange and off-center. Maybe they can get it back by deporting a couple million illegal beaners, banning commiecrats from public office, and cutting taxes to the bone. There's still a lot to work with there, even after the bloodsuckers have tried to destroy what it once was.

issa seems to think congested freeways and congested neighborhoods is a sign of the good life...
They are in some aspects. They mean that there is growth and prosperity for more and more Californians. I guess that is why more people come than leave.
yea growth and prosperity if you live along the wealthy coast......
California Losing Residents Via Domestic Migration [EconTax Blog]
Pohahaha I've seen this same claim a millionth time. I wish it was true.
why would you want that?....you claim that population congestion and crowded freeways is a good thing....
Sarcasm and a proof of the cons lies that California is losing people.

Why do you believe that running down where someone else chooses to live makes you look better?

California is a beautiful state. It is tragic that Progressives choose to destroy the state and put them in insurmountable debt.

Yep, we have hurricanes.

So the prices California. Are they before or after wildfires, mudslides, or earthquakes? See nothing accomplished.

Here's a fair and easy comparison. U-Haul Truck Rental is a great way to compare. It relies on good ol' capitalism.

Far more people want to leave LA and move to Austin so they can charge far more. LA NEEDS trucks so to move from Austin to LA is a small fraction of the price. Otherwise, they (LA) have to pay drivers to bring the trucks back to LA.

U-Haul
I live here, more people are moving in than going out....there is crisis in housing....not enough for the people that come in. Even us migrants from overseas we know to go to liberal cities and states where things are happening and we know to avoid flyover red shitholes, not only because they don't have much to offer but because we know where the racists are at.
Austin is another liberal beautiful city is almost as if is a piece of a California city.....people move in to California to better their lives, they get a taste of diversity and being open minded and ditch racism that they were brought up with in red states and then they move to other liberal open minded and diverse towns and cities in red states.....and it's just a matter of time before Texas turns blue or should i say ditch racism.
you sound like a bigot....
Is the truth...
Red states or areas = more racism andnbigotey.
I live in west LA where it is very liberal. When someone mentions moving to orange county for example or another county that used to be red from my non white friends, the first 5hing that come to mind is the racist conservatives. Is a known fact all over the world about the US and it is very true.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

I live here bitch.

Best technology?

Try again.

Best cities?

Yeah, sure sploogy.

You are racist and a bigot , complains about brown people all day here and you actually make money off of their sweat. Hypocrite much ?

Yep, we have hurricanes.

U-Haul
Is the truth...
I live in west LA where it is very liberal. When someone mentions moving to orange county for example or another county that used to be red from my non white friends, the first 5hing that come to mind is the racist conservatives. Is a known fact all over the world about the US and it is very true.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

This moron spews bigotry towards people in red states, never actually having bothered to visit any.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

I live here bitch.

Best technology?

Try again.

Best cities?

Yeah, sure sploogy.

You are racist and a bigot , complains about brown people all day here and you actually make money off of their sweat. Hypocrite much ?

Well, they tax the rain in Maryland, but maybe CA doesn't get enough rain, especially in SoCal.
Shhhhhhhh!

The rain tax was repealed here in The United Socialist Republic of Maryland.

Let's not remind them to bring it back.

Yep, we have hurricanes.

U-Haul
Is the truth...

This moron spews bigotry towards people in red states, never actually having bothered to visit any.
Racism in red area, heck they voted for a racist pussy grabber.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

I live here bitch.

Best technology?

Try again.

Best cities?

Yeah, sure sploogy.

Like many dumbasses, I gave wetbacks the benefit of the doubt early on...I was that "they're just here looking for a better life'" type of fool...I bought the bullshit just like all the bleeding heart loons here do. Then I started interacting with them, renting homes and apartments to them, getting hit by them on roadways...etc, etc. As they flooded areas like the Inland Empire they'd ruin the neighborhood, every home they'd inhabit and every blue collar trade in the area. It didn't take me long to realize these people have no business trying to be part of a civilized first world society. Now I hate wetbacks like Hitler hated Jews.

They are in some aspects. They mean that there is growth and prosperity for more and more Californians. I guess that is why more people come than leave.
yea growth and prosperity if you live along the wealthy coast......
California Losing Residents Via Domestic Migration [EconTax Blog]
Pohahaha I've seen this same claim a millionth time. I wish it was true.
why would you want that?....you claim that population congestion and crowded freeways is a good thing....
Sarcasm and a proof of the cons lies that California is losing people.
thats proof?....as long as people are leaving issa,and many are leaving,then its not a lie....

Yep, we have hurricanes.

U-Haul
Is the truth...
look up what a bigot is....you sound like one...you think you are better than those who dont agree with you,you know like those red state people you like to put down?....

Forum List

Back