Cassia county Idaho has not a single dem in office. Here's the maga crowd subverting American values

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
look at those fascist out there feeding America. Son's a bitches
1662107601008.png
1662108226976.png
1662107778941.png
1662107844977.png
1662107998880.png

Idaho only has a casual relationship with being even part of America. If the US has a second civil war, it will start with Idaho.

A booming county of 22,000 people
Median income?
$39,0000

A Republican utopia

Compared to the rest of Idaho, the cost of living is pretty low, comparatively, across the board. The average rent for a 2BR apartment in Idaho is $979, compared to $779 in Cassia County. The median cost of a home in Cassia County is $230,200. The rest of the state? $398,900. In fact, the only thing which is higher, and it's only marginally higher, is the cost of health care.

https://www.bestplaces.net/cost_of_living/county/idaho/cassia

Compared to the rest of Idaho, the cost of living is pretty low, comparatively, across the board. The average rent for a 2BR apartment in Idaho is $979, compared to $779 in Cassia County. The median cost of a home in Cassia County is $230,200. The rest of the state? $398,900. In fact, the only thing which is higher, and it's only marginally higher, is the cost of health care.

https://www.bestplaces.net/cost_of_living/county/idaho/cassia

A Republican utopia

Poverty wages, no public services, poor schools, cheap compliant labor

A Republican utopia

Poverty wages, no public services, poor schools, cheap compliant labor

Their average high school graduation rate there is 84%. In Detroit, that democrat mecca of education, it was 64% in the 2020-2021 school year. In Los Angeles it was 76.6%. Now, compare the budgets of each school district and tell me which one is the "poor" one.

The average wage is in Cassia County is well above the national average poverty level, so I'm a bit puzzled as why you feel you want to try to lie about that. Also, no public services? How so?

"Cheap, compliant labor"? Not sure what you mean by that, as you've offered no reference for it.

I understand your need to deride and demean them, but it seems as though they're okay,,,

Potatoes! Does picture #2 have a seagull flying there? How did a seagull get there?

Some Seagulls for the past couple decades have migrated inland due to safer nesting areas and easier to find food. They tend to nest on rooftops and not really seen as much on the ground.

I only know because I saw some in a parking lot in Ohio and I looked it up.

If they had Dems in charge there they would be starving people to death. All leftists need to die.

Potatoes! Does picture #2 have a seagull flying there? How did a seagull get there?
That is a great observation. Apparently there is even a place called seagull bay in Idaho. Obviously no ocean but a man made reservoir and yes… seagulls!

Apparently they overdosed on hydroxy chloroquine during the pandemic and developed some serious deformities.

1662127059256.jpeg

Forum List

Back