Cast your vote for economic growth

What will they report the economy grew at?

• 3.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3.7%

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3.9%

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • over 4%

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
So what will the fed say the economy grew at, and at what threshold will every Leftist on here and in the media proclaim it was because of Obysmal-)

The party is ending for the Leftists, but the psychotic koolaid they have ingested gives them the cucaraches to believe the generic poll proclaims they are going to take back the House-)

Trust me when I tell you that the October surprise BOTH sides always tell you about. Well, it is coming this year, and we can wave in their favorite language, "adios" to the Leftists running in red, purple, and maybe even some blue states when it is released; and we will be thanking Sarah Carter amongst others for their REAL journalism, along with acquiring the evidence, and President Trump for releasing it to America-)

So anyway, what say you for growth this time? And what is good enough to make the Left try and take credit, because if they don't, they know October surprise or not, they are sunk?

So what will the fed say the economy grew at, and at what threshold will every Leftist on here and in the media proclaim it was because of Obysmal-)

The party is ending for the Leftists, but the psychotic koolaid they have ingested gives them the cucaraches to believe the generic poll proclaims they are going to take back the House-)

Trust me when I tell you that the October surprise BOTH sides always tell you about. Well, it is coming this year, and we can wave in their favorite language, "adios" to the Leftists running in red, purple, and maybe even some blue states when it is released; and we will be thanking Sarah Carter amongst others for their REAL journalism, along with acquiring the evidence, and President Trump for releasing it to America-)

So anyway, what say you for growth this time? And what is good enough to make the Left try and take credit, because if they don't, they know October surprise or not, they are sunk?

Hey, should have given maybe a negative growth and something in the 1-2 range. Give some of them liberals a chance to voice their desire.

Won't matter to them. If its good news, it will be Obama.

If it's neutral or bad, it will be Trump.

Labor force reentry has already been cited on this board, by leftists as a badness thing. It does reduce wage growth at least in the short run and the vocational training needed increases labor costs also in the short run. Economic growth increases inflation.

It will be yuge....

Cantor's paradise would be jealous of the number.

3.1, at the most, and then it will go down a few times after that

The first quarter was initially reported at 2.3 in April and has now been revised down to 2.0.

Won't matter to them. If its good news, it will be Obama.

That guy who just claimed while visiting Kenya to be the first United States president FROM Kenya?

That guy?

It's funny that you're pumped up because the economy is doing well, but then you're trying to pretend that Obama had nothing to do with it, but Trump has everything to do with it.

It's funny that you're pumped up because the economy is doing well, but then you're trying to pretend that Obama had nothing to do with it, but Trump has everything to do with it.

Actually the funny part is that in every thread where they defend tariffs to the death they tell us how much the economy sucks and how we are being fucked over. Then in the 100 threads about the economy it is the best economy ever.

And sadly they are too stupid to realize that both cannot be the case

Actually the funny part is that in every thread where they defend tariffs to the death they tell us how much the economy sucks and how we are being fucked over. Then in the 100 threads about the economy it is the best economy ever.

Just defend your side no matter what, even if it means attacking the people who were your side before and will be again.

Actually, both CAN be the case. The economy is booming. Now just imagine how it will be once we get all the foreign dicks out of our national ass.

And yeah, Obama had something to do with it. Thank Gawd Hillary was not permitted to finish his work.

Actually, both CAN be the case. The economy is booming. Now just imagine how it will be once we get all the foreign dicks out of our national ass.

And yeah, Obama had something to do with it. Thank Gawd Hillary was not permitted to finish his work.

What will change? Will there be even more jobs that there are not enough people to fill? We will continue on our path of 109 straight months of economic expansion? Will any of the "better" things from the trade war offset the inflation in prices it will bring?

Forum List

Back