Castle Doctrine Amendment

Your deflection and lies are noted and those cases have nothing to do with the OP.

I've already stated my case for this Constitutional Amendment stick to the subject addressed in the OP.
As I said, under your scenario it would be worse than the wild west. Anybody in law enforcement would have to approach suspects with their hands in the air, or be subject to the suspect legally shooting them first in self defense.

1625944027700.png

That's not an answer and the way it sounds a lot of these large cities are already like the...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

For "stand your ground" and "concealed carry" be careful what you ask for. It would allow a motorist stopped for a traffic violation to shot the cop, if the cop approaches with his hand on his gun.
A few posts ago you and your progressive friends were making the argument that those "somewhat peaceful protestors" weren't on the persons property and castle doctrine doesn't apply.

A cop outside your car is not on your property.

So now you're saying you can shoot someone who's standing on a public highway and isn't on your property?

You granted them the right to self defense. If they can prove the person approaching them had a gun, they would have legal justification to shoot first. In self defense.

1625944188466.png

And now you're being ridiculous.

*****CHUCKLE*****

For "stand your ground" and "concealed carry" be careful what you ask for. It would allow a motorist stopped for a traffic violation to shot the cop, if the cop approaches with his hand on his gun.
A few posts ago you and your progressive friends were making the argument that those "somewhat peaceful protestors" weren't on the persons property and castle doctrine doesn't apply.

A cop outside your car is not on your property.

So now you're saying you can shoot someone who's standing on a public highway and isn't on your property?

You granted them the right to self defense. If they can prove the person approaching them had a gun, they would have legal justification to shoot first. In self defense.

1625950090151.png

Most police don't approach you with a gun in hand unless they see a weapon in yours.

*****SMILE*****

You're right the homeowners were on their property and no one was shot but the homeowners in at least one case were arrested and their firearm confiscated.

*****SMILE*****
Being on your property is not the same as being inside your castle.

That's why it's not called the "property doctrine"

View attachment 511095

Had a stone wall surrounding the property with ironwork gate that had been broken into as far as I'm concerned they were inside their castle.

Which is why we obviously require this Amendment to the United States Constitution to clarify that it is everyone's right to protect their property.

*****SMILE*****

Your concerns are misguided. That gate led to a private neighborhood and that gate, leading to a sidewalk and street, are not the McClowsky's property. At no time were any of them on the McClowsky's property. Even worse for the McClowsky's case -- one of them drew a firearm before that mob even passed through that gate.

View attachment 511116

I have no reason to believe you over what the McClowsky's said.

So I'm more likely to believe them over a liar.

*****SMILE*****

LOLOL

There's video evidence confirming what I said. But you are entitled to ignore it at your own risk.

Ashli Targetpractice's suicide by cop isn't a Castle Doctrine case either. It's a standard self-defense case where a cop was defending the lives of members of Congress from a violent mob breaking into a restricted area where lawmakers & staff were holed up.
Actually it's both. The officer was justified under self defense / defense of others. And also justified under the castle doctrine on top of that.
D.C. does not have any laws pertaining to Castle Doctrine. And lawmakers were in the process of retreating when Ashli Targetpractice was shot. I see that as only a standard self-defense measure.

Ashli Targetpractice's suicide by cop isn't a Castle Doctrine case either. It's a standard self-defense case where a cop was defending the lives of members of Congress from a violent mob breaking into a restricted area where lawmakers & staff were holed up.
Actually it's both. The officer was justified under self defense / defense of others. And also justified under the castle doctrine on top of that.
D.C. does not have any laws pertaining to Castle Doctrine. And lawmakers were in the process of retreating when Ashli Targetpractice was shot. I see that as only a standard self-defense measure.

1625957146141.png

Oh! So now they had the ability to retreat but they shot her anyway.

Sounds like murder to me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 511176

Oh! So now they had the ability to retreat but they shot her anyway.

Sounds like murder to me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

No one actually said that. I said the opposite. Are you hallucinating again?

Castle doctrine and stand-your-ground are completely the law of the land. The Constitution guarantees the right to keep and bear arms and the intention is not for safe queens or for hanging above the fireplace. The 9th and 10th Amendments protect the right already. Any laws or precedent to the contrary are anti-constitutional.

Forum List

Back