Castle Doctrine Amendment

Which means it should be a nationwide god given right by writing it into the United States Constitution as an Amendment which is covered in my opening post if you had bothered to read it.

Actually we need a constitutional amendment, since the first couple didn't seem to work, that says that every american citizen has the right to vote. And when and how the franchise can be taken away, or restored.

The constitution doesn't actually state a right to vote, as in shall not be infringed, but only requires that it's equitable. And merely dictates sanctions when the right is denied.

The only one full of that is you.

*****SMILE*****
None of those were castle doctrine.

Brandishing (as I already previously mentioned) and gunfights in the streets.

As faun pointed out, why did you lie about people being arrested for defending their castle?

No need to. If you can't say, it's because you're full of shit.

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.
thumbsup.gif

View attachment 510771

*****SMILE*****

:)

LOLOL

None of those are cases where someone was arrested for using a firearm to stop a rioter who was breaking into their house.

The first one was a crowd gathered outside the home to annoy the homeowner with loud music and lights. They never even stepped onto the guys property, no less tried to break in. The homeowner was arrested for handling a firearm while intoxicated.

The second one was a crowd passing by a home. They too never even stepped onto the couple's property, no less tried to break in. They were arrested for brandishing a firearm at someone who wasn't threatening them.

The third one didn't even involve a home.

Again, thanks for proving you were full of shit as I suspected all along. Even you know it which is why your initial response was to tell me to hunt for a case with Google.

None of those are cases where someone was arrested for using a firearm to stop a rioter who was breaking into their house.

The first one was a crowd gathered outside the home ...

The second one was a crowd passing by a home. ...

The third one didn't even involve a home.

Again, thanks for proving you were full of shit as I suspected all along. Even you know it which is why your initial response was to tell me to hunt for a case with Google.

You called it, before he even tried to bullshit his way by telling you to Google it.

Our Congresspersons made it quite evident that they agree on this issue when they felt threatened that day and carried out their will on an unarmed protestor within the Capitol building.
I don't think you deserve a photo of Ashli Babbitt on your profile, nor has that Congress for many years had any intention of affording to ordinary American citizens the rights and means of defending themselves.

I don't think you deserve a photo of Ashli Babbitt on your profile, nor has that Congress for many years had any intention of affording to ordinary American citizens the rights and means of defending themselves.
Congress will never let people have F-16's or Nukes.

*****SMILE*****

As faun pointed out, why did you lie about people being arrested for defending their castle?

1625874264708.png

Quit lying.

The first two I cited were homeowners on their property.

*****SMILE*****

The first one was a crowd gathered outside the home to annoy the homeowner with loud music and lights. They never even stepped onto the guys property, no less tried to break in. The homeowner was arrested for handling a firearm while intoxicated.

The second one was a crowd passing by a home. They too never even stepped onto the couple's property, no less tried to break in. They were arrested for brandishing a firearm at someone who wasn't threatening them.
1625874350035.png

And the homeowners never fired a shot yet they had repercussions taken against them by law enforcement.

*****SMILE*****

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 510835

Quit lying.

*****SMILE*****

The liar is you.

The homeowners were on their property but no one was trying to break into their homes. The Castle Doctrine didn't apply to any of those cases.

Maybe the problem is just that you don't know what the Castle Doctrine is?

View attachment 510836

And the homeowners never fired a shot yet they had repercussions taken against them by law enforcement.

*****SMILE*****

I don't know what you're trying to change your point to?

I already pointed out why they were arrested.

1. Handling a loaded firearm while intoxicated. That's a crime in Milwaukee.

2. Brandishing a firearm against someone not threatening you. That's a crime in Missouri.

3. Shooting people. That's a crime in Wisconsin.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 510835

Quit lying.

*****SMILE*****

The liar is you.

The homeowners were on their property but no one was trying to break into their homes. The Castle Doctrine didn't apply to any of those cases.

Maybe the problem is just that you don't know what the Castle Doctrine is?

1625938121309.png

You're right the homeowners were on their property and no one was shot but the homeowners in at least one case were arrested and their firearm confiscated.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 510836

*****SMILE*****

I don't know what you're trying to change your point to?

I already pointed out why they were arrested.

1. Handling a loaded firearm while intoxicated. That's a crime in Milwaukee.

2. Brandishing a firearm against someone not threatening you. That's a crime in Missouri.

3. Shooting people. That's a crime in Wisconsin.

1625938287354.png

I believe the homeowners felt as threatened as our congresspersons felt about Ashli Babbitt so your argument fails.

*****SMILE*****

You're right the homeowners were on their property and no one was shot but the homeowners in at least one case were arrested and their firearm confiscated.

*****SMILE*****
Being on your property is not the same as being inside your castle.

That's why it's not called the "property doctrine"

"The Massachusetts Castle Doctrine (applies) only to the space within the four walls of your home--step one foot outside, and the generalized duty to retreat is once again imposed," Branca wrote. The Massachusetts law does not apply to what's known as the curtilage, which Branca describes as "the porch, the driveway, the front yard, etc."

*****SMILE*****
Being on your property is not the same as being inside your castle.

That's why it's not called the "property doctrine"

1625939052789.png

Had a stone wall surrounding the property with ironwork gate that had been broken into as far as I'm concerned they were inside their castle.

Which is why we obviously require this Amendment to the United States Constitution to clarify that it is everyone's right to protect their property.

*****SMILE*****

Had a stone wall surrounding the property with ironwork gate that had been broken into as far as I'm concerned they were inside their castle.

Would you hold the same as the barricades erected outside of the Capitol on January 6th.

If so, they not only had full justification to shoot Ashli Babbit who was inside the castle, but they could have shot the rest of the insurrectionists before they even got into the building.

Now that I could support.

Would you hold the same as the barricades erected outside of the Capitol on January 6th.

If so, they not only had full justification to shoot Ashli Babbit who was inside the castle, but they could have shot the rest of the insurrectionists before they even got into the building.

Now that I could support.

1625940380801.png

And they did shoot her which is why it should be everyone's Constitutional right to be able to do the same.

If it's good enough justification for our congresspersons then it should be everyone's right and clarified as a right in the United States Constitution as an Amendment for all peoples across this great nation.

*****SMILE*****

1625940593461.png

The only reason ya'all don't like this Constitutional Amendment proposal is because ya'all are BLM and ANTIFA types and know you'll have to be PEACEFUL protestors if ya'all don't want to get shot.

*****CHUCKLE*****

And they did shoot her which is why it should be everyone's Constitutional right to be able to do the same.

Everybody already has the "castle doctrine" under common law.

The common law principle of “castle doctrine” says that individuals have the right to use reasonable force, including deadly force, to protect themselves against an intruder in their home. This principle has been codified and expanded by state legislatures

Forum List

Back