Cat lady gets slammed for slamming a kid.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
I will note that I never had a problem with Ann Coulter in the past. She found a niche and made it work for her. She at times can be pretty funny also.

I guess she has deleted her post but according to the article she made fun of Walz 17 year old son. One can check but I've often argued that politicians families should always be off limit.

I have to give the guy credit who wrote this as it's very much in line with what Coulter would have said concerning someone else.

Coulter was soon trending on the social media platform, as was Gus, and the phrase: “He’s 17.”

Tommy Vietor, former Obama staffer and podcaster, wrote: “I can see why a child loving their parents would feel foreign to you.”

Ann Coulter deletes post mocking Tim Walz’s son after onslaught of criticism

I will note that I never had a problem with Ann Coulter in the past. She found a niche and made it work for her. She at times can be pretty funny also.

I guess she has deleted her post but according to the article she made fun of Walz 17 year old son. One can check but I've often argued that politicians families should always be off limit.

I have to give the guy credit who wrote this as it's very much in line with what Coulter would have said concerning someone else.

Coulter was soon trending on the social media platform, as was Gus, and the phrase: “He’s 17.”

Tommy Vietor, former Obama staffer and podcaster, wrote: “I can see why a child loving their parents would feel foreign to you.”

Ann Coulter deletes post mocking Tim Walz’s son after onslaught of criticism

This is the problem when people have a general unpleasant disposition and they take it out on social media.

Even this forum was really cruel for awhile. It's better now but the passion of politics can bring out the worst in people. Kids of politicians should not be fair game, they aren't running for office.

Remember what democrats did to Sarah Palin's disabled son? Democrats were demanding he be aborted! Palin should be executed for bringing a child with Down's Syndrome into the world. Trig was used by democrats to say that Palin uses terrible judgment by not aborting the child. How can she be vice president when she didn't abort her disabled son.

Oh yes, yes, yes. Tampon Tim's son shouldn't be allowed to escape vitriol.

Remember what democrats did to Sarah Palin's disabled son? Democrats were demanding he be aborted! Palin should be executed for bringing a child with Down's Syndrome into the world. Trig was used by democrats to say that Palin uses terrible judgment by not aborting the child. How can she be vice president when she didn't abort her disabled son.

Oh yes, yes, yes. Tampon Tim's son shouldn't be allowed to escape vitriol.
Yep....no Mercy....they dragged her daughter in too.

Obama's daughters didn't get it too bad.... Until towards the end.

Forum List

Back