Catholic Bishop on Obamacare Rule: ‘We Cannot--We Will Not--Comply

Babies? Democrats don't want to kill babies. But Republicans do want to starve them.

How many die from starvation?

How many die from abortion?

And don't give me that "fetus" crap, if a white hispanic kicked a pregnant black woman in the stomach and the "fetus" died, you and the democrat race hustlers would be the FIRST to scream "that white racist murdered a black baby!!!".

NOBODY dies from starvation in this country. NOBODY.
It is impossible.

Indeed, i won't hold my breath waiting for some liberal to tell me how many babies Republicans starve to death........

freedom of religion says the government can't make you take birth control, as appealling as that idea is.

Freedom of religion does not mean you can impose your religious stupidity on people who work for you.

freedom of religion also means i don't have to pay for your life choices even if you work for me.
Birth control is not healthcare.

the minimum wage is not healthcare either but the government has the power to impose it.

If you work at a catholic institution and use money from your paycheck for contraceptives,

did the church have to pay for it?

no.

And don't give me that "fetus" crap, if a white hispanic kicked a pregnant black woman in the stomach and the "fetus" died, you and the democrat race hustlers would be the FIRST to scream "that white racist murdered a black baby!!!".

It is impossible.

Indeed, i won't hold my breath waiting for some liberal to tell me how many babies Republicans starve to death........

unless somebody locks an individual and starves him to death - it is not possible in the country where you can basically pick up food for free anywhere - the abundance of help both from taxpayer through the government and from the private charities is unprecedented.

freedom of religion also means i don't have to pay for your life choices even if you work for me.

the minimum wage is not healthcare either but the government has the power to impose it.

If you work at a catholic institution and use money from your paycheck for contraceptives,

no.

Yes they did. They compensated the employee for working there with money to pay for an abortion.

It is impossible.

unless somebody locks an individual and starves him to death - it is not possible in the country where you can basically pick up food for free anywhere - the abundance of help both from taxpayer through the government and from the private charities is unprecedented.

Well i'm between a rock and a hard place here because Rdean would NEVER lie about republicans......... :thup:

It is impossible.

So far, we've been able to stop them. Hopefully we will continue to do so. Notice how USMB Republicans simply decide they won't believe it. They believe what they want to and fuck "facts". They simply aren't interested. Also, notice how they don't ever try to get us to believe they care about children once they are born. They simply don't care. They don't even pretend to. They mock other people for caring, but they don't. In fact, they can't really be called out on it because they don't care.

5 Myths about hunger in America

HUNGER HURTS: Millions of American Kids Go Hungry - ABC News

Republicans push bill to cut food stamps /school lunches - Austin Economy

House Republican Cuts for Kids by the Numbers

Ray Canterbury On School Lunches: West Virginia Republican Proposes Making Kids Work For Food

Last edited by a moderator:

no.

No. This was explored before in a case in which a state employee tithed to her church. An atheist group brought a suit saying it violated the separation of church and state since it was state money going to the church. The ruling was that once the money became earnings and the lawful property of the employee, the state had no further right, title or interest in the funds and it was no longer state money.

Last edited:

Well i'm between a rock and a hard place here because Rdean would NEVER lie about republicans......... :thup:

Why would I have to lie about Republicans?

When I said Republicans held millions of unemployed hostage to extend the Bush tax cuts, USMB Republicans called me a liar.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

When I said Republicans blocked Obama from investigating BP, USMB Republicans called me a liar.

Subpoena power in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans

When I said the Military built a super computer out of game chips, USMB Republicans laughed and laughed. They thought that was hilarious. And of course, they called me a liar.

US Air Force connects 1,760 PlayStation 3's to build supercomputer

These days, they don't usually call me a liar. Because I ask them what "lie" they are talking about. Of course, there is no lie. When they provide so much material, why would I lie? So these days, they usually just call me names.

It is impossible.

So far, we've been able to stop them. Hopefully we will continue to do so. Notice how USMB Republicans simply decide they won't believe it. They believe what they want to and fuck "facts". They simply aren't interested. Also, notice how they don't ever try to get us to believe they care about children once they are born. They simply don't care. They don't even pretend to. They mock other people for caring, but they don't. In fact, they can't really be called out on it because they don't care.

Ray Canterbury On School Lunches: West Virginia Republican Proposes Making Kids Work For Food

As suspected, babies starving to death is nothing but a liberal fabricated hyperbole and fear mongering. In contrast, democrats support of killing innoncent babies in places like Kermit Gosnell's "office" and Planned Parenthood is very real........

no.

No. This was explored before in a case in which a state employee tithed to her church. An atheist group brought a suit saying it violated the separation of church and state since it was state money going to the church. The ruling was that once the money became earnings and the lawful property of the employee, the state had no further right, title or interest in the funds and it was no longer state money.

Most of the money the Catholic Charities gets comes from the US Federal Government, NOT individuals. I posted that before from the Catholic Charities website.

When I said Republicans held millions of unemployed hostage to extend the Bush tax cuts, USMB Republicans called me a liar.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

When I said Republicans blocked Obama from investigating BP, USMB Republicans called me a liar.

When I said the Military built a super computer out of game chips, USMB Republicans laughed and laughed. They thought that was hilarious. And of course, they called me a liar.

These days, they don't usually call me a liar. Because I ask them what "lie" they are talking about. Of course, there is no lie. When they provide so much material, why would I lie? So these days, they usually just call me names.

So you only lie about democrats, got it ........ :thup:

Catholics still standing for the First Amendment :cool:

_bishop_images_Bishop-Ship.jpg

As many Americans start to enroll in the Obamacare health insurance exchanges on Oct. 1, the position of Bishop Paul S. Loverde, head of the Catholic diocese of Arlington, Va., on the law’s mandate that nearly all health insurance plans include contraception, sterilizations, and abortifacient drugs without co-pays has not changed and is clear: “We cannot – we will not – comply with this unjust law.”

Bishop Loverde made that statement in a joint letter with Bishop Francis X. DiLorenzo of the Richmond Diocese to the Catholics of Virginia – some 700,000 of them -- on Jan. 30, 2012. Bishop Loverde’s office confirmed this week that, given the mandate has not been changed or rescinded, the bishops’ position has not changed.

Back in March 2012, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) described the Obamacare rule as an “unjust and illegal mandate” that violates religious freedom under the First Amendment, and noted that it affects employers and nearly all individuals -- a “violation of personal civil rights.”

Catholic Bishop on Obamacare Rule: ?We Cannot--We Will Not--Comply With This Unjust Law? | CNS News

They also stand for and practice illegal immigration, still a fan?

As suspected, babies starving to death is nothing but a liberal fabricated hyperbole and fear mongering. In contrast, democrats support of killing innoncent babies in places like Kermit Gosnell's "office" and Planned Parenthood is very real........

Like I said. They aren't starving to death yet. But Republicans keep trying. Right? You know that to be true, right? Admit it.

At least you admit I don't lie about Republicans. It's a "start".

I honestly wish HIs Emminance and the other Catholic Bishops showed as much concern when priests were having sex with altar boys.

In the real world, we call these things "Priorities".

Speaking of priorities, his health care costs are paid for so why should he care about those of his parishioners who have been desperately waiting for this?

The church hides their predatory priests and try to force women to reproduce but they care nothing for children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4-Kmxx8Po

Like I said. They aren't starving to death yet. But Republicans keep trying. Right? You know that to be true, right? Admit it.

No kids starved to death while republicans were in control, but hey, don't let that stop you from lying about republicans.... :thup:

By factual numbers:

Death by abortions - millions

Death by republican starvation - zero

But hang in there Rweanie, some crackhead mother in a place like Detroit might starve her baby to death and you'll spin it to blame republicans, keep hope alive! ... :thup:

At least you admit I don't lie about Republicans. It's a "start".

Your claim, not mine, i think you lie about everything ....... :lol:

It is impossible.

]

baloney. there is no hunger in the US.
you leftards don't know what you are speaking about.

hungry people are never obese.

oh, and spare me a leftard theory of the "obesity hunger". you don't get to a whale size overnight.

I honestly wish HIs Emminance and the other Catholic Bishops showed as much concern when priests were having sex with altar boys.

In the real world, we call these things "Priorities".

Yes. They should never have allowed homosexuals to be priests.

Forum List

Back