Catholic Bishop on Obamacare Rule: ‘We Cannot--We Will Not--Comply

I honestly wish HIs Emminance and the other Catholic Bishops showed as much concern when priests were having sex with altar boys.

In the real world, we call these things "Priorities".

But you don't need condoms/birth control when your raping and molesting little boys.

I would like to see the Catholics Churches get their govt. funding cut off.

Last edited:
JoeB131 ----> Obama Democrat said:
I honestly wish HIs Emminance and the other Catholic Bishops showed as much concern when priests were having sex with altar boys.

I honestly wish teachers unions, school boards and the NEA showed as much concern about all these teachers raping children, which is more prevalent than in the churches. You even have school boards supporting pedophile teachers.

Michigan Community in rage after Teachers and School Board support Pedophile Teacher | Unity of Nobility - News for White Europeans

Those god damned Catholics damn sure make it easy for illegals in their sanctuary cities and churches, all because they need donating parishioners. I'd like to burn down their sanctuary churches.

You're still a moron...:lol:

And your still a shit eating ignoramus:lol:

crying01ke2.gif

:night:

ass-hole-get-it.jpg

JoeB131 ----> Obama Democrat said:

I honestly wish teachers unions, school boards and the NEA showed as much concern about all these teachers raping children, which is more prevalent than in the churches. You even have school boards supporting pedophile teachers.

url]

But, no, what the Church did really was much worse. When a teacher gets caught, he gets fired.

When a priest got caught, they moved him to another parish. and then didn't warn the folks in that parish.

Oh, you do know the NEA is a Teacher's Union, so you are kind of repeating yourself, right?

Catholics still standing for the First Amendment :cool:

_bishop_images_Bishop-Ship.jpg

As many Americans start to enroll in the Obamacare health insurance exchanges on Oct. 1, the position of Bishop Paul S. Loverde, head of the Catholic diocese of Arlington, Va., on the law’s mandate that nearly all health insurance plans include contraception, sterilizations, and abortifacient drugs without co-pays has not changed and is clear: “We cannot – we will not – comply with this unjust law.”

Bishop Loverde made that statement in a joint letter with Bishop Francis X. DiLorenzo of the Richmond Diocese to the Catholics of Virginia – some 700,000 of them -- on Jan. 30, 2012. Bishop Loverde’s office confirmed this week that, given the mandate has not been changed or rescinded, the bishops’ position has not changed.

Back in March 2012, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) described the Obamacare rule as an “unjust and illegal mandate” that violates religious freedom under the First Amendment, and noted that it affects employers and nearly all individuals -- a “violation of personal civil rights.”

Catholic Bishop on Obamacare Rule: ?We Cannot--We Will Not--Comply With This Unjust Law? | CNS News

Catholic institutions in many states already provide this kind of coverage.

How insane must a religion be to decide that their God is against contraception?

The kind run by men who never have sex because the kind of sex they want to have is considered "sinful".

Ironically, since the stigma came off being gay, no one is joining the Catholic Clergy anymore.

The Bishop in the OP says the Catholic Church CANNOT do this?

lol, what a lie.

Archdiocese Pays for Health Plan That Covers Birth Control

"...even as Cardinal Dolan insists that requiring some religiously affiliated employers to pay for contraception services would be an unprecedented, and intolerable, government intrusion on religious liberty, the archdiocese he heads has quietly been paying for such coverage, albeit reluctantly and indirectly, for thousands of its unionized employees for over a decade...

... the archdiocese’s own money is used to pay for a union health plan that covers contraception and even abortion for workers at its affiliated nursing homes and clinics...."

When you claim you cannot do something that you're already doing, and have been doing for years,

you've lost your case.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/27/n...ese-reluctantly-paying-for-birth-control.html

How insane must a religion be to decide that their God is against contraception?

They don't want or need your approval and I'm not Catholic and don't have a problem with birth control we have freedom of Religion here idiot

The Bishop in the OP says the Catholic Church CANNOT do this?

lol, what a lie.

Archdiocese Pays for Health Plan That Covers Birth Control

"...even as Cardinal Dolan insists that requiring some religiously affiliated employers to pay for contraception services would be an unprecedented, and intolerable, government intrusion on religious liberty, the archdiocese he heads has quietly been paying for such coverage, albeit reluctantly and indirectly, for thousands of its unionized employees for over a decade...

... the archdiocese’s own money is used to pay for a union health plan that covers contraception and even abortion for workers at its affiliated nursing homes and clinics...."

When you claim you cannot do something that you're already doing, and have been doing for years,

you've lost your case.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/27/n...ese-reluctantly-paying-for-birth-control.html

"Affiliated" nursing homes? If it is true He may not have known it's not for the government to force them to do anything

Last edited:

Forum List

Back