Catholic Church "cannot bless same sex couples"

Yet the Church bureaucracy will protect faggots who infiltrated their priesthood to rape little boys.

Weed those out first, and keeping them out should be a priority if they want to regain credibility. Allowing priests to marry like they originally were allowed to do would be a giant step forward. Real marriages I mean, not fake faggot travesties.

Since the Catholic Church turned a blind eye to the Holocaust and chose to ignore their priests diddling little kids even after the pedophilia was exposed, I'm not sure their opinion about morals counts for much.

You faggot fans would then just snivel about 'discrimination n stuff' if they made an effort to screen out your pet deviants, so your opinions don't count at all.

AS for the Holocaust, many priests did help Jews escape, which is far more than you or any other leftist deviant have ever done for anybody.

Since the Catholic Church turned a blind eye to the Holocaust and chose to ignore their priests diddling little kids even after the pedophilia was exposed, I'm not sure their opinion about morals counts for much.

You faggot fans would then just snivel about 'discrimination n stuff' if they made an effort to screen out your pet deviants, so your opinions don't count at all.

AS for the Holocaust, many priests did help Jews escape, which is far more than you or any other leftist deviant have ever done for anybody.

I'll admit it. I did nothing to help the Jews escape, mostly because I wasn't born yet. Pope Pius XII publicly said there was no evidence that the death camps existed, but recently opened records show he was thoroughly informed of what was happening. Did some gay guy break your heart?

I'll admit it. I did nothing to help the Jews escape, mostly because I wasn't born yet. Pope Pius XII publicly said there was no evidence that the death camps existed, but recently opened records show he was thoroughly informed of what was happening. Did some gay guy break your heart?

Doesn't rebut anything I said, and you wouldn't have lifted a finger to help them if you were born then, so you still have no point that matters.

Doesn't rebut anything I said, and you wouldn't have lifted a finger to help them if you were born then, so you still have no point that matters.

Do you need a hug?

Do you need a hug?

You obviously do.

It would be a catastrophe if the Catholic Church blessed same sex couples.

What kind of catastrophe? Are we talking Raining Frogs or Spanish Inquisition?

Protestants-heretics-Spanish-Inquisition.jpg

Do you need a hug?

You obviously do.

Well, if you really want to, you can hug my nuts.

I'm not surprised. This organization is run by a small "elite" group of males who somehow are capable of deciding everything for everybody. They are just as insane as the fundie Protestants, even though their church leadership is organized differently.

Everyone loved the Pope when he seemed to be saying what they wanted to hear.

And now they hate him when he doesn't.

So you do believe in absolute morals?

Yet the Church bureaucracy will protect faggots who infiltrated their priesthood to rape little boys.

Weed those out first, and keeping them out should be a priority if they want to regain credibility. Allowing priests to marry like they originally were allowed to do would be a giant step forward. Real marriages I mean, not fake faggot travesties.
Yes and no.

Yet the left will treat any left leaning proclamation by the Church as gospel to rub in the face of anyone not an SJW twat.

Everyone loved the Pope when he seemed to be saying what they wanted to hear.
And now they hate him when he doesn't.

The pope has simply said what we already knew and what the only thing he could say and still maintain the integrity of the Church. Homosexuality is sin in the eyes of God, it is perversion, it HAS TO BE since two of the same sex cannot bear children, and while the pope accepts that some may be homosexual, he cannot bless them as MARRIED COUPLES because MARRIAGE IS BETWEEN A MAN AND WOMAN for the purpose of having children! That makes the sex act pure.

Like I've said for years, if people really feel they are gay and want to pursue a fixed couple relationship in the eyes of the Law, society has given them that freedom and option as a CIVIL UNION. Calling that a "marriage" changes nothing but to diminish the act of marriage for everyone else.

Forum List

Back