Zone1 Catholics: Here is some information about problems in the Church

All Churches that claim themselves to be Christian believe in Christ and show it in art or word in some form. But, naming the Church seems pretty simple if it's Jesus Christ's Church.
The name of God's true Church is the Church of God. You, like the Catholics, are brainwashed by your cult

The name of God's true Church is the Church of God. You, like the Catholics, are brainwashed by your cult
Jesus Christ said to do all things in His NAME. Not His Title. Jesus is His name. Chris is His title. God is a title and is short for Godhead.

and you couldn't possibly be brainwashed?

nope. You aren't even human, are u?

not a sinner at all

But the Word says that He who says he is without sin is a liar. You are just as prone to sin in matters of finding religious truth as anyone else. That said, I (not you or cougarbear) am in the Church Christ founded.

You can't even tell me what Church that is.. Every time I ask Protestants to tell me which Church is the ONE Christ founded... I get NO answer. That's actually being truthful of them.. they truly do not know.. and many do not seem to care (a very bad thing)

Jesus Christ said to do all things in His NAME. Not His Title. Jesus is His name. Chris is His title. God is a title and is short for Godhead.
nice logic there

a logic that says that if you belong to a Church that doesn't have the Name Jesus written in bold letters on a huge banner in front of the Church (alleged church), you, as a member of said "church" cannot ever be presumed to SPEAK the name of Jesus... to pray in the Name of Jesus... to love Jesus... to follow His commandments..

I didn't know I wasn't doing that... Thanks for coming along to show me the error of my ways.. Obviously, you know more about me, what I do/don't do... than EVEN I DO! Who knew??

yep... great logic there

:uhoh3:

nice logic there

a logic that says that if you belong to a Church that doesn't have the Name Jesus written in bold letters on a huge banner in front of the Church (alleged church), you, as a member of said "church" cannot ever be presumed to SPEAK the name of Jesus... to pray in the Name of Jesus... to love Jesus... to follow His commandments..

I didn't know I wasn't doing that... Thanks for coming along to show me the error of my ways.. Obviously, you know more about me, what I do/don't do... than EVEN I DO! Who knew??

yep... great logic there

:uhoh3:
Throwing red herrings again. You are good at it... As with the Lord's Prayer, we pray to the Father, not Jesus Christ. We Pray to the Father in the name of Jesus Christ. Do all things in Jesus name. All are Father's children because we existed as spirit children before we descended from heaven to obtain our bodies. That's why the Father and Son knew Jeremiah before he was born. No one can ascend back to Heavenly Father unless we descended first. That scripture wasn't for just Jehovah (Jesus). That was for all of us. Even Jehovah had to come and receive a body before being resurrected into a glorified celestial glory body.
As to prayer, everyone of Heavenly Father's children can pray to him. The line is open. How else will the light of Christ and the influence of the Holy Ghost testify of the truth before one is baptized? However, for the baptism to mean anything, we have to receive the baptism by one with the Priesthood authority to do so. Either the Aaronic Priesthood or Melchizedek Priesthood after the Son of God can baptize. But, you only have Fanciscans and Jesuits and so on. Not after any order stated in the Bible. Hebrews chapter 7. So, keep praying. Everyone can. And, if it is something God can help you with, they will.

Throwing red herrings again. You are good at it... As with the Lord's Prayer, we pray to the Father, not Jesus Christ. We Pray to the Father in the name of Jesus Christ.
Oh, so the church one goes to, in order to be a true church, has to also have the Name of the Father on that huge banner aforementioned outside the church building

or else everyone who enters therein is immediately condemned to eternal hell---

okie dokie

nice dodge btw

Oh, so the church one goes to, in order to be a true church, has to also have the Name of the Father on that huge banner aforementioned outside the church building

or else everyone who enters therein is immediately condemned to eternal hell---

okie dokie

nice dodge btw
You know that's not what I wrote. Nice try. This shows me that you know I'm right. Thank you...:clap::clap:

You know that's not what I wrote. Nice try. This shows me that you know I'm right. Thank you...:clap::clap:
whatever you want to believe. That's why/how most people end up in Hell: believing what Numero Uno wants to believe... to hell w/ what Jesus actually said and Commanded

whatever you want to believe. That's why/how most people end up in Hell: believing what Numero Uno wants to believe... to hell w/ what Jesus actually said and Commanded
You mean like do all things in His name and then go off and name a church by something other than His name? :popcorn:

Forum List

Back