Caught on Tape: NPR Executive Savages Conservatives, Christians & Tea Party Members

Hey DiveCon, tell us again how Scott Walker was just being polite and didn't really expose himself as a liar, or as someone who can't be trusted to negotiate in good faith, or as someone who considered putting plants in crowds to cause trouble, and how he didn't really accept a flight and vacation out to California.
Did he put plants in crowds........Nope!

But he said he considered it.

Yes, he did.

And who isn't negotiating in good faith?

That would be Scott Walker as evidenced by the tape.

Now, lets get to the topic at hand..........NPR getting busted for doing the what they claim they don't do........NPR getting busted for being the partisan hack entity that we ALL know they are.

One executive who was deservedly fired does not equal "NPR"
LMAO!

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Breitbart did an interview with Hugh Hewitt earlier this evening, stating that there is much more to come on this. Everything hasn't been released. They are releasing it one piece at a time....When asked if NPR's quick response was a prelude of things to come, he just laughed......Ya' ain't seen nothin' yet!

They're busted.......After everything comes out on this, they'll be lucky to get the local Roto-Rooter man to sponsor 'em.......The funding is gone.

One very telling thing in all this, is that the other NPR employee sat back and said nothing.

Did he put plants in crowds........Nope!

Yes, he did.

Now, lets get to the topic at hand..........NPR getting busted for doing the what they claim they don't do........NPR getting busted for being the partisan hack entity that we ALL know they are.

LMAO!

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Breitbart did an interview with Hugh Hewitt earlier this evening, stating that there is much more to come on this. Everything hasn't been released. They are releasing it one piece at a time....When asked if NPR's quick response was a prelude of things to come, he just laughed......Ya' ain't seen nothin' yet!

They're busted.......After everything comes out on this, they'll be lucky to get the local Roto-Rooter man to sponsor 'em.......The funding is gone.

One very telling thing in all this, is that the other NPR employee sat back and said nothing.

And if there is more to come that's fine. If/when it comes out I will have no problem condemning whoever is involved. I have no problem with NPR losing their federal funding either and I've said so before this tape was release.

You, on the other hand, are a massive hypocrite defending Walker while simultaneously attacking NPR but whatever it clearly doesn't bother you.

Yes, he did.

LMAO!

And if there is more to come that's fine. If/when it comes out I will have no problem condemning whoever is involved. I have no problem with NPR losing their federal funding either and I've said so before this tape was release.

You, on the other hand, are a massive hypocrite defending Walker while simultaneously attacking NPR but whatever it clearly doesn't bother you.
Walker didn't do anything.......And if he had, i'd be the first to hammer him.

He didn't plant.

He didn't accept a vacation.

And it's the cowardly dem's who fled, and are not willing to negotiate in good faith.

LMAO!

He didn't plant.

And it's the cowardly dem's who fled, and are not willing to negotiate in good faith.

You would have to detach your lips from his micropenis first before you can do that ...

He didn't plant.

You would have to detach your lips from his micropenis first before you can do that ...
That's all you've got?

Weak!

He didn't plant.

That's all you've got?

Weak!

What else is there to say to someone defending the indefensible?

Fake Koch: Right, right. Well, we’ll back you any way we can. But, uh, what we were thinking about the crowds was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, the, well, the only problem with that — because we thought about that.

Fake Koch: [Laughs] Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding. Thanks, thanks for all the support and helping us move the cause forward, and we appreciate it.

Walker: An interesting idea that was brought up to me this morning by my chief of staff, we won’t do it until tomorrow is putting out an appeal to the Democrat leader that I would be willing to sit down and talk to him, the Assembly Democrat leader, plus the other two Republican leaders — talk, not negotiate and listen to what they have to say if they will in turn — but I’ll only do it if all 14 of them will come back and sit down in the state assembly. They can recess it to come back in the room to talk to me, but they all have to go back there. The reason is — we’re verifying it this afternoon — but legally, we believe, once they’ve gone into session, they don’t physically have to be there. If they’re actually in session for that day, and they take a recess, the 19 Senate Republicans could then go into action and they’d have a quorum because they started out that way. So we’re double checking that. If you heard that I was going to talk to them, that would be the only reason why. We would only do it if they came back to the Capitol with all 14 of them. My sense is hell, I’ll talk to them, if they want to yell at me for an hour, you know I’m used to that, I can deal with that, but I’m not negotiating.

That's all you've got?

Weak!

What else is there to say to someone defending the indefensible?
Nothing to defend.

He didn't plant.

The dem's fled and are refusing to negotiate in good faith......Sure as hell not going to defend a bunch of typical cowardly liberals.

So, there ya' have it!

Cognative dissonance is a helluva drug....

Fake Koch: Right, right. Well, we’ll back you any way we can. But, uh, what we were thinking about the crowds was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, the, well, the only problem with that — because we thought about that.

Fake Koch: [Laughs] Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding. Thanks, thanks for all the support and helping us move the cause forward, and we appreciate it.

Walker: An interesting idea that was brought up to me this morning by my chief of staff, we won’t do it until tomorrow is putting out an appeal to the Democrat leader that I would be willing to sit down and talk to him, the Assembly Democrat leader, plus the other two Republican leaders — talk, not negotiate and listen to what they have to say if they will in turn — but I’ll only do it if all 14 of them will come back and sit down in the state assembly. They can recess it to come back in the room to talk to me, but they all have to go back there. The reason is — we’re verifying it this afternoon — but legally, we believe, once they’ve gone into session, they don’t physically have to be there. If they’re actually in session for that day, and they take a recess, the 19 Senate Republicans could then go into action and they’d have a quorum because they started out that way. So we’re double checking that. If you heard that I was going to talk to them, that would be the only reason why. We would only do it if they came back to the Capitol with all 14 of them. My sense is hell, I’ll talk to them, if they want to yell at me for an hour, you know I’m used to that, I can deal with that, but I’m not negotiating.

Cognative dissonance is a helluva drug....
yeah, maybe you should stop taking drugs

Have you been hanging out with Allie?
Oh come on Luissa.....Take that shit over to the Allie thread, dear.

Christ, next thing ya' know we'll have Sky Dancer and Bodeacea's stupid ass over here rambling on incoherently about some loony liberal, star gazing, rainbows and unicorns, freaky perverted lesbian shit.

Please. Spare us all the misery, would ya'?

yeah, maybe you should stop taking drugs

Christ, next thing ya' know we'll have Sky Dancer and Bodeacea's stupid ass over here rambling on incoherently about some loony liberal, star gazing, rainbows and unicorns, freaky perverted lesbian shit.

Give me a freaking break.
And you can take your "perverted lesbian shit" comment, and shove it up your ass.

And you can take your "perverted lesbian shit" comment, and shove it up your ass.

Jester is a piece of shit. He attacks Bode and calls her dishonorable and a liar for being a gay veteran. Real nice guy ... :rolleyes:

Ooooooooooh, testy are we?

What's the matter, dealer not answering the cell. Jonesin' like a motherfucker?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lo

Jester is a piece of shit. He attacks Bode and calls her dishonorable and a liar for being a gay veteran. Real nice guy ... :rolleyes:
Her service is honorable........Her lying over her entire career isn't.....There is a code after all.

You ain't shit, Art.......Deal with it.

Ooooooooooh, testy are we?

What's the matter, dealer not answering the cell. Jonesin' like a motherfucker?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lo
Yeah that is it.
or................ it could be the fact I have gay friends, and think you are an asshole for saying that.

Her service is honorable........Her lying over her entire career isn't.....There is a code after all.

You ain't shit, Art.......Deal with it.

She's got more guts than you, that's a certainty.

Forum List

Back