Caught on Tape: NPR Executive Savages Conservatives, Christians & Tea Party Members

Give me a freaking break.
And you can take your "perverted lesbian shit" comment, and shove it up your ass.
Ooooooooooh, testy are we?

What's the matter, dealer not answering the cell. Jonesin' like a motherfucker?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lo
Yeah that is it.
or................ it could be the fact I have gay friends, and think you are an asshole for saying that.
Yeah, I have gay friends too, even have a flamin' gay cousin in-law who openly admits he's a freak. That's why I like him, he's honest about it. Employed a few gays also...........So, what's your point?

Jester is a piece of shit. He attacks Bode and calls her dishonorable and a liar for being a gay veteran. Real nice guy ... :rolleyes:
Her service is honorable........Her lying over her entire career isn't.....There is a code after all.

You ain't shit, Art.......Deal with it.

She's got more guts than you, that's a certainty.
Yeah, uh huh!

There's a code Art......If you have no respect for it, it says all we need to know.

Her service is honorable........Her lying over her entire career isn't.....There is a code after all.

You ain't shit, Art.......Deal with it.

Yeah, uh huh!

There's a code Art......If you have no respect for it, it says all we need to know.

It's laughable that you cite a "code" when if she followed that "code" (the "code" according to you) she would have been discharged.

Oh, and your anecdote about having gay friends and hiring gay employees is a total lie.

Ooooooooooh, testy are we?

What's the matter, dealer not answering the cell. Jonesin' like a motherfucker?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lo
Yeah that is it.
or................ it could be the fact I have gay friends, and think you are an asshole for saying that.
Yeah, I have gay friends too, even have a flamin' gay cousin in-law who openly admits he's a freak. That's why I like him, he's honest about it. Employed a few gays also...........So, what's your point?

Unlike you, I tend to not think my friends are perverted.

Yeah, uh huh!

It's laughable that you cite a "code" when if she followed that "code" (the "code" according to you) she would have been discharged.

Oh, and your anecdote about having gay friends and hiring gay employees is a total lie.
That's the rules!

And yes, i've had quite a few gay employees. It's the resaturant business in So Cal....It's full of front of the house wannabe actors and actresses who are as gay as the 90's. And yes, I do have a couple o' gay friends who are neighbors. They know how I feel about certain things, but unlike liberal idiots like you, they respect the fact that people are allowed their opinions and beliefs.

That's the problem with so many liberal loons such as yourself......You only believe that a person should only hold the same loony beliefs as you.......Further proving, that liberals are some of the most intolerable people there are.......Like you, they are phony to the core.

Yeah, uh huh!

That's the rules!

And yes, i've had quite a few gay employees. It's the resaturant business in So Cal....It's full of front of the house wannabe actors and actresses who are as gay as the 90's. And yes, I do have a couple o' gay friends who are neighbors. They know how I feel about certain things, but unlike liberal idiots like you, they respect the fact that people are allowed their opinions and beliefs.

That's the problem with so many liberal loons such as yourself......You only believe that a person should only hold the same loony beliefs as you.......Further proving, that liberals are some of the most intolerable people there are.......Like you, they are phony to the core.

I've seen enough of your homophobia here to know that you are full of shit.

Yeah that is it.

Unlike you, I tend to not think my friends are perverted.
And you're entitled to your opinion.

Nothin' wrong with perves, as long as they are not breaking any laws, and are not out shoving it in peoples faces. Or, exposing kids to their perversity.

There are gays with class, and then there are the gays who participate in Gay Pride Parades who flash themselves in public, in front of little kids.......There are straights with class, and then there are straights who act like complete immoral assholes in public.

But, do I think gays are perverted?......Absolutely. That's my opinion. You don't like it, too bad.

Yeah, uh huh!

That's the rules!

Just like your right to express your disapproval of gays, I have the right to think you are an ass for your beliefs. That is something you bigot right wingers don't understand.

Thinking something is freaky or perverted because it is not something you believe in, is thinking people should hold the same looney beliefs as you. A person who feels people can have different beliefs, doesn't usually refer to gays as perverted. ;)
So.............your point is?

That's the rules!

Thanks for further proving my point!

You can't handle differing beliefs.......You're a weak man, Art.

I've seen enough of your meldowns and raging name calling to know that yes, you are a very weak man.

That's the rules!

I've seen enough of your meldowns and raging name calling to know that yes, you are a very weak man.

Raging name calling? Are you seriously calling him out for raging name calling?
:rofl:
And you obviously can't handle people who differ on what sex they should be with. Different beliefs you could say.

That's the rules!

Just like your right to express your disapproval of gays, I have the right to think you are an ass for your beliefs. That is something you bigot right wingers don't understand.

Thinking something is freaky or perverted because it is not something you believe in, is thinking people should hold the same looney beliefs as you. A person who feels people can have different beliefs, doesn't usually refer to gays as perverted. ;)
So.............your point is?
Yeah, sex between members of the same sex is perverted.......That's my belief. Like I said, I could care less if you like it or not.

As long as they are not trying to push it off on me, and particularly my children, they can do what they want......That's their business.

I'm not going to sit here and try to candy coat Jack Shit for political correctness. I'm not going to sit here and sell myself out, in an attempt to be popular. I don't play that shit.

I speak my mind. You don't like it?.....No skin off my big hairy balls.

That's the rules!

I can handle differing beliefs just fine .. liars not so much.

And you obviously can't handle people who differ on what sex they should be with. Different beliefs you could say.
Calling him out?.......Noooooo. It is what it is.

No you can't.....Hence, you go off like a fuckin' maniac.......Or, like a child, run to the neg rep button.

And your last claim there is fuckin' laughable, considering a certain blatant LIAR you defend.

No you can't.....Hence, you go off like a fuckin' maniac.......Or, like a child, run to the neg rep button.

And your last claim there is fuckin' laughable, considering a certain blatant LIAR you defend.

Uh .. no. I have plenty of civil disagreements with posters from the right here.

I treat you like you treat others.

And yeah, you are still a liar.

All you do is spew insults, and participate in "raging name calling". So, I guess that means, you are also a weak man.

All you do is spew insults, and participate in "raging name calling". So, I guess that means, you are also a weak man.

Yeah, his projection is amusing.

Ya see, that's where you're wrong. I call names when called a name. I call names to those who called names in the past......It's called return fire.......And yes, when I encounter a stormtrooper type, or jew basher, damn right I unload.

And one more thing Luissa......What makes you any different than anybody else up here?

Case in point, your constant cat fight with Allie. Or, on Madeline's Palin child bashing thread where you engaged in some pretty heated name calling yourself......Particularly against Palin because your beliefs differ from hers.........You're no different than anybody else.

What, are you a fuckin' hypocrite now?

LMAO!

Last edited:

Uh .. no. I have plenty of civil disagreements with posters from the right here.

And yeah, you are still a liar.
And I have plenty of civil disagreements with posters from the left here.

And, I could give less than a damn what you believe, OBVIOUSLY!

Ya see, that's where you wrong. I call names when called a name. I call names to those who called names in the past......It's called return fire.......And yes, when I encounter a stormtrooper type, or jew basher, damn right I unload.

And one more thing Luissa......What makes you any different than anybody else up here?

Case in point, your constant cat fight with Allie. Or, on Madeline's Palin child bashing thread where you engaged in some pretty heated name calling yourself......Particularly against Palin because your beliefs differ from hers.........You're no different than anybody else.

What, are you a fuckin' hypocrite now?

LMAO!

:lol:I am just returning fire, hypocrite.

Forum List

Back