Caught on Tape: NPR Executive Savages Conservatives, Christians & Tea Party Members

If NPR is so non-biased and has a zillion listeners to their Radio, then they DON'T NEED TAXPAYERS monies for them to survive.

call you reps folks and get behind DEFUNING this BIASED ugly organization. Let George Soros take it over, he has pretty much already.

It doesn't matter if the House passes it. If the Senate won't pass it, or if Obama vetoes it, then it goes nowhere. Democrats could very well negotiate it out of the bill. I guess you both forgot that part.
wow, another mental midget

if the funding doesnt pass the house, they DONT GET IT
doesnt matter one bit what they do in the senate

You're a moron. The funding is in a bill, correct? Bills have to pass both houses of Congress and get signed by the president. If Dems decide to, they can fight to get the funding restored. It, among other things, could keep Dems, who control the Senate, from voting to pass the funding bill. I'm not saying that this will definitely happen, I'm just pointing out the possibility. The two of you think it's a slam dunk. There are negotiations involved. The defunding provision could very well be removed in the negotiations process. Apparently, you don't understand how the process works.
dipshit
the dems dont have the numbers to get it passed in the HOUSE
you remain the fucking IDIOTIC MORON

It doesn't matter if the House passes it. If the Senate won't pass it, or if Obama vetoes it, then it goes nowhere. Democrats could very well negotiate it out of the bill. I guess you both forgot that part.

You seem to have missed the part about it NOT being anything they have to PASS. They only have to NOT allow it to pass. :cool:

It's already in the funding bill that the House passed. Now, if they decide, Dems can fight to get it removed or maybe they won't vote to pass the bill.
and the HOUSE can strip it dipshit

LOL, here it is folks, but remember we are told, it wasn't him saying those thing, the tapes were spliced, edited, it was done by O'Keeffe, etc etc etc
don't you just feeeeeeel the sorry in this apoligy...
:lol:

NPR’s Ron Schiller: ‘I Have Agreed That My Resignation Is Effective Today’
» 20 commentsby Matt Schneider | 8:42 pm, March 8th, 2011
The fallout from the undercover video of NPR executives began with NPR’s response and now Mediaite has learned that NPR is soon to release the following statement:

Schiller’s expected response:

“While the meeting I participated in turned out to be a ruse, I made statements during the course of the meeting that are counter to NPR’s values and also not reflective of my own beliefs. I offer my sincere apology to those I offended. I previously resigned from NPR effective May 6th to accept another job. In an effort to put this unfortunate matter behind us, NPR and I have agreed that my resignation is effective today.”

from with comments..
Ron Schiller Resignation | NPR Video | James O

Last edited:
You're a moron. The funding is in a bill, correct? Bills have to pass both houses of Congress and get signed by the president. If Dems decide to, they can fight to get the funding restored. It, among other things, could keep Dems, who control the Senate, from voting to pass the funding bill. I'm not saying that this will definitely happen, I'm just pointing out the possibility. The two of you think it's a slam dunk. There are negotiations involved. The defunding provision could very well be removed in the negotiations process. Apparently, you don't understand how the process works.

You really should just stop arguing this until you cover it in class. You obviously have no idea of how this stuff works, and no willingness to understand it. Whether you like it or not, if the funding isn't approved by the House, the Senate doesn't even enter the equation, nor the President.

The House already voted to defund. It's in the fucking bill. Now it can be negotiated out of the bill. It's called an amendment. How is this hard for you morons to understand?

You seem to have missed the part about it NOT being anything they have to PASS. They only have to NOT allow it to pass. :cool:

It's already in the funding bill that the House passed. Now, if they decide, Dems can fight to get it removed or maybe they won't vote to pass the bill.

And the Senate can vote NO on it if the defunding provision isn't taken out - you fucking dumb ass.

LOL, here it is folks, but remember we are told, it wasn't him saying those thing, the tapes were spliced, it was done by O'Keeffe, etc etc etc
don't you just feeeeeeel the sorry in this apoligy...
:lol:

NPR’s Ron Schiller: ‘I Have Agreed That My Resignation Is Effective Today’
» 20 commentsby Matt Schneider | 8:42 pm, March 8th, 2011
The fallout from the undercover video of NPR executives began with NPR’s response and now Mediaite has learned that NPR is soon to release the following statement:

Schiller’s expected response:

“While the meeting I participated in turned out to be a ruse, I made statements during the course of the meeting that are counter to NPR’s values and also not reflective of my own beliefs. I offer my sincere apology to those I offended. I previously resigned from NPR effective May 6th to accept another job. In an effort to put this unfortunate matter behind us, NPR and I have agreed that my resignation is effective today.”

from with comments..
Ron Schiller Resignation | NPR Video | James O
LMAO!

I cannot wait to see what Breitbart was eluding too earlier this evening......Sounds like there's even bigger shit comin' down the trail.

wow, another mental midget

if the funding doesnt pass the house, they DONT GET IT
doesnt matter one bit what they do in the senate

dipshit
the dems dont have the numbers to get it passed in the HOUSE
you remain the fucking IDIOTIC MORON

Hey, dumb ass. IT'S ALREADY IN THE FUCKING BILL. Now it goes to the Senate, where they can vote against it if they choose. Maybe they make Republicans take the defunding provision out. Maybe they don't. Get it yet you fucking ass wipe?

And the Senate can vote NO on it if the defunding provision isn't taken out - you fucking dumb ass.
are you a fucking idiot?
defunding is just removing the funding
there isnt a "defund" amendment

There's another aspect to this story on this thread; NPR's Betsy Liley admits that the Obama citizenship issue is a legit question!!!! Go to THIS thread for the audio.

ran across this.

NPR Chief: Point to Specific Stories Where We’re Biased
Posted by P.J. Salvatore Mar 7th 2011 at 5:06 pm in NPR, media bias | Comments (81)

OK. A few for starters, after the jump.

All the below are links. sorry I cound't get them up here. they are at the site.

Screw Free Speech, NPR Fires Juan Williams for Muslim Remarks …

Planned Parenthood, Child-Trafficking, and the Poor Choices of NPR and Company

Correction Request: Government Radio Invents Facts to Protect Planned Parenthood

NPR: Fat Lip Gives Obama Street Cred

NPR Says Lack of Government Funding = Government Control

NPR’s Schiller Denies Liberal Bias, But Station’s Content, Policies, Board Say Otherwise

Bozell’s News Column — 10/21/2003 — NPR Admits a Liberal Bias …

Why Some People Think NPR Exhibits Bias | Cato @ Liberty

MSNBC’s Scarborough Points Out NPR’s Bias Hypocrisy

from with lots of comments..
NPR Chief: Point to Specific Stories Where We’re Biased - Big Journalism

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see why I would NEVER believe O'Keefe.

"Brooklyn prosecutors on Monday cleared ACORN of criminal wrongdoing after a four-month probe that began when undercover conservative activists filmed workers giving what appeared to be illegal advice on how to hide money.

While the video by James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles seemed to show three ACORN workers advising a prostitute how to hide ill-gotten gains, the unedited version was not as clear, according to a law enforcement source.

"They edited the tape to meet their agenda," said the source.

B'klyn ACORN cleared over giving illegal advice on how to hide money from prostitution - New York Daily News

The Brooklyn DA called the tapes heavily edited:

The video set up by conservative activist-reporters James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles ? which seemed to capture ACORN employees advising a pimp and prostitute how to get a mortgage ? was deemed by the Brooklyn District Attorney's office to be a "heavily edited" splice job, after a five-and-a-half-month probe. Sources told the Post that "many of the seemingly crime-encouraging answers were taken out of context so as to appear more sinister." No charges will be filed. [NYP]

Damaging Brooklyn ACORN Sting Video Ruled ‘Heavily Edited,’ No Charges to Be Filed -- Daily Intel

San Diego:

"The notorious tape featuring Vera -- with his friendly smile and hesitant English -- was aired repeatedly on Fox News and cited as proof of the most incendiary charge against ACORN by conservative Web impresario Breitbart: namely, that the anti-poverty organization was in fact a criminal conspiracy to promote teenage prostitution.

But as California Attorney General Jerry Brown discovered when he investigated the ACORN matter last spring, the actual meaning of the Vera tape was severely distorted by dishonest editing to suggest that he had agreed to help smuggle young girls for O’Keefe’s mythical brothel. To obtain unedited versions of the tapes from O’Keefe, Brown gave him and Giles immunity from any criminal prosecution under the state privacy statutes"

ACORN hoax victim files lawsuit against O'Keefe and Giles - Joe Conason - Salon.com

His arrest:

"NEW ORLEANS ? Federal officials charged four men on Tuesday with plotting to tamper with the telephone system in the New Orleans office of Senator Mary Landrieu, Democrat of Louisiana. One of the men was a conservative activist who gained fame last year by secretly recording members of the community group Acorn giving him advice on how to set up a brothel."

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/27/us/politics/27landrieu.html

Why on earth would anyone find this guy credible?

He is either naive, or pandering to "potential donors"

meh
Totally pandering to potential donors.

Notice what he said about jews.

The Man thought he was pandering to sympathizers of the Muslim Brotherhood. What better way to get on their side then bashing jews.

Oh well, this shit is about to completely explode.

He is either naive, or pandering to "potential donors"

meh
Totally pandering to potential donors.

Notice what he said about jews.

The Man thought he was pandering to sympathizers of the Muslim Brotherhood. What better way to get on their side then bashing jews.

Oh well, this shit is about to completely explode.

What did he say that was antisemitic? That they own a lot of media interests?

"Brooklyn prosecutors on Monday cleared ACORN of criminal wrongdoing after a four-month probe that began when undercover conservative activists filmed workers giving what appeared to be illegal advice on how to hide money.

While the video by James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles seemed to show three ACORN workers advising a prostitute how to hide ill-gotten gains, the unedited version was not as clear, according to a law enforcement source.

B'klyn ACORN cleared over giving illegal advice on how to hide money from prostitution - New York Daily News

The video set up by conservative activist-reporters James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles ? which seemed to capture ACORN employees advising a pimp and prostitute how to get a mortgage ? was deemed by the Brooklyn District Attorney's office to be a "heavily edited" splice job, after a five-and-a-half-month probe. Sources told the Post that "many of the seemingly crime-encouraging answers were taken out of context so as to appear more sinister." No charges will be filed. [NYP]

Damaging Brooklyn ACORN Sting Video Ruled ‘Heavily Edited,’ No Charges to Be Filed -- Daily Intel

San Diego:

"The notorious tape featuring Vera -- with his friendly smile and hesitant English -- was aired repeatedly on Fox News and cited as proof of the most incendiary charge against ACORN by conservative Web impresario Breitbart: namely, that the anti-poverty organization was in fact a criminal conspiracy to promote teenage prostitution.

But as California Attorney General Jerry Brown discovered when he investigated the ACORN matter last spring, the actual meaning of the Vera tape was severely distorted by dishonest editing to suggest that he had agreed to help smuggle young girls for O’Keefe’s mythical brothel. To obtain unedited versions of the tapes from O’Keefe, Brown gave him and Giles immunity from any criminal prosecution under the state privacy statutes"

ACORN hoax victim files lawsuit against O'Keefe and Giles - Joe Conason - Salon.com

His arrest:

"NEW ORLEANS ? Federal officials charged four men on Tuesday with plotting to tamper with the telephone system in the New Orleans office of Senator Mary Landrieu, Democrat of Louisiana. One of the men was a conservative activist who gained fame last year by secretly recording members of the community group Acorn giving him advice on how to set up a brothel."

YOU can Believe or NOT believe anyone you want. But it's EVIDENT he war right on with the NPR story, Shiller RESIGNED and issued some rambling non-apology.

So once again, the felon gets what he wants. The dude would be a felon if not for one of the guy's dad wasn't US attorney. This scum of the earth needs to taken out like the rest of the trash in this country

San Diego:

His arrest:

YOU can Believe or NOT believe anyone you want. But it's EVIDENT he war right on with the NPR story, Shiller RESIGNED and issued some rambling non-apology.

Maybe David Koch threatened to pull his funding because his movement was branded anti-intellectual

So once again, the felon gets what he wants. The dude would be a felon if not for one of the guy's dad wasn't US attorney. This scum of the earth needs to taken out like the rest of the trash in this country
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, what's the matter Jerry Garcia?

Another one of your bastions of liberal lunacy about to bite the dust?

GOOD!

JAMES O'KEEFE, AMERICAN HERO!:salute::rock:........Tearing down the looney liberal agenda one brick at a time!

he's not a felon, dipshit
and you just keep proving me right for calling you a fucking moron

Forum List

Back