Causes of Death in the USA...

Just think what we could accomplished if we worked from the top down instead of from the bottom up.

13442161_1613916348922165_386575410766752235_n.jpg

Note the absolute lack of citation.

Note also- how the OP lists 'abortion' but not 'miscarriage'. How can 'abortion' be a cause of death- but not miscarriage?

Not also- how the OP lists murder by gun- but doesn't list suicide at all.

Because of course the OP doesn't want to bring attention to the number suicides per year : 42,773

Here is a real list from the CDC
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db229_table.pdf#1
  • Heart disease: 614,348
  • Cancer: 591,699
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,101
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 136,053
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 133,103
  • Alzheimer's disease: 93,541
  • Diabetes: 76,488
  • Influenza and pneumonia: 55,227
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 48,146
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 42,773
And of those suicides- about half are by guns
Firearm suicides
I wonder why the OP chose to post such misleading information........
Remind us how we should allow assisted suicides but you are complaining about suicides.

People like Syriusly support assisted suicide until the "assistant" is a gun and they can use that to promote gun control.

People like Conservative like to lie and tell others what they are saying- just to be assholes.

Just think what we could accomplished if we worked from the top down instead of from the bottom up.

Note also- how the OP lists 'abortion' but not 'miscarriage'. How can 'abortion' be a cause of death- but not miscarriage?

Because of course the OP doesn't want to bring attention to the number suicides per year : 42,773

Firearm suicides

Abortion and miscarriage aren't the same thing. Abortion is done by a willful act from a leg spreader that doesn't like the results of having done so while a miscarriage doesn't involve that willful act. Whether or not someone has an abortion is by a choice. A miscarriage is not.

Suicide by gun and murder by gun aren't the same thing. A suicide involves the person doing it doing it to themselves and is under their full control. A murder victim being killed is under the control of the killer not the victim.

The list purported to be a list of deaths in the United States.

Anyone who considers abortion to be a death- if they are not blatant hypocrites- would consider a miscarriage to be a death.

Same with suicide and murder- they are both deaths- just as cancer is a death.

Firearm suicides
Remind us how we should allow assisted suicides but you are complaining about suicides.

People like Syriusly support assisted suicide until the "assistant" is a gun and they can use that to promote gun control.

People like Conservative like to lie and tell others what they are saying- just to be assholes.

I consider you a worthless piece of shit and that's not a lie. You're the dumbass that doesn't know the difference between an abortion/miscarriage and murder/suicide.

Firearm suicides

Abortion and miscarriage aren't the same thing. Abortion is done by a willful act from a leg spreader that doesn't like the results of having done so while a miscarriage doesn't involve that willful act. Whether or not someone has an abortion is by a choice. A miscarriage is not.

Suicide by gun and murder by gun aren't the same thing. A suicide involves the person doing it doing it to themselves and is under their full control. A murder victim being killed is under the control of the killer not the victim.

Anyone who considers abortion to be a death- if they are not blatant hypocrites- would consider a miscarriage to be a death.

Difference with abortion/miscarriage is one is a willful act and the other isn't.

Firearm suicides

I am not complaining about suicides- I am pointing out that the OP showed murder by guns but not suicides by guns.

That's because the person that dies in a suicide is the one doing the killing and the person that dies in a murder isn't.

The list is supposed 'causes of death in the USA.

Lists cancer- and murders by gun- but not suicides by gun. Who is doing the killing in the death by cancer?

Firearm suicides

I consider you a worthless piece of shit and that's not a lie. You're the dumbass that doesn't know the difference between an abortion/miscarriage and murder/suicide.

LOL- oh I certainly do know the difference. I am enjoying pointing out the dishonest crap you assholes spin.

Firearm suicides

I am not complaining about suicides- I am pointing out that the OP showed murder by guns but not suicides by guns.

That's because the person that dies in a suicide is the one doing the killing and the person that dies in a murder isn't.

The list is supposed 'causes of death in the USA.

Lists cancer- and murders by gun- but not suicides by gun. Who is doing the killing in the death by cancer?
I don't give a shit which one you would come under as long as . .

Firearm suicides

LOL- oh I certainly do know the difference. I am enjoying pointing out the dishonest crap you assholes spin.

Not based on what you posted.

I hate to do this to you, but your list is rather duplicitous and so it makes me wonder about the following:

- what about murder by knife? or by strangulation?

- what about drunk driving where nobody gets hurt?

- what is the difference between lower and upper respiratory disease?

- what about all the fat people who are healthy?

- what about anorexia?

- how did the tobacco patients die if not from cancer?

I posted the facts.

That always pisses you off.

I posted the facts.

Posting something comparing two things as the same which aren't isn't factual. It's a lie but we've both come to know you're a lying piece of shit.

Firearm suicides

If you consider miscarriage to be a death, you must consider abortion to be a death. Abortion being intentional would then become MURDER while miscarriage would remain ACCIDENTAL DEATH. If you support abortion, you support murder. Thanks for the clarification.

Firearm suicides

If you consider miscarriage to be a death, you must consider abortion to be a death. Abortion being intentional would then become MURDER while miscarriage would remain ACCIDENTAL DEATH. If you support abortion, you support murder. Thanks for the clarification.

That dumbass doesn't understand the difference between how an abortion occurs and how a miscarriage occurs.

Firearm suicides

* suicides from watching Hillary win in November 1,352,459,243,235

Firearm suicides

That dumbass doesn't understand the difference between how an abortion occurs and how a miscarriage occurs.

The dumbass thinks abortions are deaths but not miscarriages.

Firearm suicides

I don't consider abortion to be death- any more than I consider miscarriages to be death.

Butt thanks for the opportunity to remind everyone how about how dishonest your OP was- by posting 'deaths by Cancer' and 'deaths by abortion' but leaving out miscarriages(which you do consider to be deaths) and deaths- which were murder- with a gun- but leaving out accidental and suicide deaths by gun.

Firearm suicides

Does abortion involve death in your opinion?

I posted the facts.

Posting something comparing two things as the same which aren't isn't factual. It's a lie but we've both come to know you're a lying piece of shit.

Actual list of deaths in the United States

Firearm suicides
I wonder why the OP chose to post such misleading information...

Firearm suicides

I don't consider abortion to be death- any more than I consider miscarriages to be death.

Butt thanks for the opportunity to remind everyone how about how dishonest your OP was- by posting 'deaths by Cancer' and 'deaths by abortion' but leaving out miscarriages(which you do consider to be deaths) and deaths- which were murder- with a gun- but leaving out accidental and suicide deaths by gun.

That's right. You don't consider it life unless it's outside the womb. In your case, you're outside and I don't consider you a life that amounts to anything. Like I said, I don't give a shit which one on the list you come under as long as you're on it.

Does abortion involve death in your opinion?

Abortion is not 'death'- and neither are miscarriages.

Forum List

Back