Causes of Death in the USA...

I consider you a worthless piece of shit and that's not a lie. You're the dumbass that doesn't know the difference between an abortion/miscarriage and murder/suicide.

LOL- oh I certainly do know the difference. I am enjoying pointing out the dishonest crap you assholes spin.

Not based on what you posted.

I posted the facts.

That always pisses you off.

Posting something comparing two things as the same which aren't isn't factual. It's a lie but we've both come to know you're a lying piece of shit.

Actual list of deaths in the United States

Here is a real list from the CDC
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db229_table.pdf#1
  • Heart disease: 614,348
  • Cancer: 591,699
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,101
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 136,053
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 133,103
  • Alzheimer's disease: 93,541
  • Diabetes: 76,488
  • Influenza and pneumonia: 55,227
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 48,146
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 42,773
And of those suicides- about half are by guns
Firearm suicides
I wonder why the OP chose to post such misleading information...

You consider death by murder and death by suicide as the same thing.

Note the absolute lack of citation.

Note also- how the OP lists 'abortion' but not 'miscarriage'. How can 'abortion' be a cause of death- but not miscarriage?

Not also- how the OP lists murder by gun- but doesn't list suicide at all.

Because of course the OP doesn't want to bring attention to the number suicides per year : 42,773

Firearm suicides
I wonder why the OP chose to post such misleading information........

Abortion and miscarriage aren't the same thing. Abortion is done by a willful act from a leg spreader that doesn't like the results of having done so while a miscarriage doesn't involve that willful act. Whether or not someone has an abortion is by a choice. A miscarriage is not.

Suicide by gun and murder by gun aren't the same thing. A suicide involves the person doing it doing it to themselves and is under their full control. A murder victim being killed is under the control of the killer not the victim.

The list purported to be a list of deaths in the United States.

Anyone who considers abortion to be a death- if they are not blatant hypocrites- would consider a miscarriage to be a death.

Same with suicide and murder- they are both deaths- just as cancer is a death.
If you consider miscarriage to be a death, you must consider abortion to be a death. Abortion being intentional would then become MURDER while miscarriage would remain ACCIDENTAL DEATH. If you support abortion, you support murder. Thanks for the clarification.

I don't consider abortion to be death- any more than I consider miscarriages to be death.

Butt thanks for the opportunity to remind everyone how about how dishonest your OP was- by posting 'deaths by Cancer' and 'deaths by abortion' but leaving out miscarriages(which you do consider to be deaths) and deaths- which were murder- with a gun- but leaving out accidental and suicide deaths by gun.

That's right. You don't consider it life unless it's outside the womb. In your case, you're outside and I don't consider you a life that amounts to anything. Like I said, I don't give a shit which one on the list you come under as long as you're on it.

Typical RWNJ- pretends to care about the life of the unborn- but always so eager to call for the death of the living.

Anyone who considers abortion to be a death- if they are not blatant hypocrites- would consider a miscarriage to be a death.

If you consider miscarriage to be a death, you must consider abortion to be a death. Abortion being intentional would then become MURDER while miscarriage would remain ACCIDENTAL DEATH. If you support abortion, you support murder. Thanks for the clarification.

That dumbass doesn't understand the difference between how an abortion occurs and how a miscarriage occurs.

The dumbass thinks abortions are deaths but not miscarriages.

Does abortion involve death in your opinion?

Abortion is not 'death'- and neither are miscarriages.

So something that is alive isn't dead when it's no longer alive?

Abortion and miscarriage aren't the same thing. Abortion is done by a willful act from a leg spreader that doesn't like the results of having done so while a miscarriage doesn't involve that willful act. Whether or not someone has an abortion is by a choice. A miscarriage is not.

Suicide by gun and murder by gun aren't the same thing. A suicide involves the person doing it doing it to themselves and is under their full control. A murder victim being killed is under the control of the killer not the victim.

I don't consider abortion to be death- any more than I consider miscarriages to be death.

Butt thanks for the opportunity to remind everyone how about how dishonest your OP was- by posting 'deaths by Cancer' and 'deaths by abortion' but leaving out miscarriages(which you do consider to be deaths) and deaths- which were murder- with a gun- but leaving out accidental and suicide deaths by gun.

That's right. You don't consider it life unless it's outside the womb. In your case, you're outside and I don't consider you a life that amounts to anything. Like I said, I don't give a shit which one on the list you come under as long as you're on it.

Typical RWNJ- pretends to care about the life of the unborn- but always so eager to call for the death of the living.

I never called for your death. I just said I don't give a shit enough about you to care if you did.

LOL- oh I certainly do know the difference. I am enjoying pointing out the dishonest crap you assholes spin.

I posted the facts.

Posting something comparing two things as the same which aren't isn't factual. It's a lie but we've both come to know you're a lying piece of shit.

Firearm suicides

If you are going to list the leading causes of death you list them- regardless of what they are.

That dumbass doesn't understand the difference between how an abortion occurs and how a miscarriage occurs.

The dumbass thinks abortions are deaths but not miscarriages.

Does abortion involve death in your opinion?

Abortion is not 'death'- and neither are miscarriages.

So something that is alive isn't dead when it's no longer alive?

I have no idea what those words vomited on the page are supposed to mean.

Abortion is not 'death'- and neither are miscarriages

I never called for your death. I just said I don't give a shit enough about you to care if you did.
RWNJ- backpeddling away.

I posted the facts.

Firearm suicides

If you are going to list the leading causes of death you list them- regardless of what they are.

RWNJ- backpeddling away.

LWNJ- not understand the difference. You dumb piece of shit. Please don't procreate and pass your genes to another generation of stupid Liberal assholes.

You ISIS sympathizers always "forget" to include the babies murdered in the United States since 1973:

Nearly 50 Million Abortions Have Been Performed in U.S. Since Roe v. Wade Decision Legalized Abortion

Of course to you ISIS supporters - they aren't "humans" they are nothing more than "Infidels"
Dear RandallFlagg I will back Syriusly on the counter statement that liberals aren't ISIS supporters .

However I will personally add, I actually agree with you that Democrats, by their focus on social welfare and "relative values", project such a weak image of authority and rule of law, in terms of national defense compared with Republicans, I would even recommend the Democratic party leaders focus full time on social programs to serve divrse needs, and leave national security to Republicans in order to deter attacks instead of inviting them by appearing weak.

Even though Muslims do not support ISIS either, they by their nature of being peaceful nonviolent and obedient to civil authority who alone has power to police and use military force, like liberals who are propeace and antiwar,
They also depend on conservative Christians Constitutionalists and Republican leadership to stand for military defense and promote deterrence by putting up a strong front.

Depending on the leadership of other ppl or groups with a stronger image that deters bullies is NOT the same as enabling or supporting attacks. The peaceful ppl who don't fight back directly depend even more on others who will.

We should focus on uniting not fighting against each other who is not the enemy. The real enemy uses that division to weaken and conquer, so we can't afford to let them have that .

[
By the way. Those of us that believe life begins at conception also believe that except in cases of rape, incest or endangerment of the life of the mother, ABORTION IS MURDER!.

Why is it not murder(to you) in cases of rape or incest- or the endangerment of the life of the mother?
Because it then becomes justifiable homicide.

Can you give me another example where 'justifiable homicide' means killing a person (to you) who is innocent? That is the most laughable thing I've ever heard. If you're going to be 'pro life' then be pro life and stop pretending you're moderate.

Just think what we could accomplished if we worked from the top down instead of from the bottom up.

13442161_1613916348922165_386575410766752235_n.jpg

Note also- how the OP lists 'abortion' but not 'miscarriage'. How can 'abortion' be a cause of death- but not miscarriage?

Because of course the OP doesn't want to bring attention to the number suicides per year : 42,773

Firearm suicides
Remind us how we should allow assisted suicides but you are complaining about suicides.

I am not complaining about suicides- I am pointing out that the OP showed murder by guns but not suicides by guns.

That's because the person that dies in a suicide is the one doing the killing and the person that dies in a murder isn't.

The list is supposed 'causes of death in the USA.

Lists cancer- and murders by gun- but not suicides by gun. Who is doing the killing in the death by cancer?
You still miss the main point. We are trying to find a cure for cancer...to reduce the death rate due to cancer. We are trying to find a cure for heart disease...to reduce the death rate due to heart disease. We are trying to find a cure for kidney failure...to reduce the death rate due to kidney failure. We should try harder on these things (more so than on murder by gun) because the rates are so much higher.

Who is doing the killing in a suicide by gun? The person committing suicide. The gun doesn't jump up and murder the victim.

Who is doing the killing in a murder by gun? The person firing the gun. The gun doesn't jump up and shoot the victim.

A person wanting to commit suicide will do it with or without a gun.

A person wanting to commit murder will do it with or without a gun.

GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM!

Firearm suicides
Remind us how we should allow assisted suicides but you are complaining about suicides.

I am not complaining about suicides- I am pointing out that the OP showed murder by guns but not suicides by guns.

That's because the person that dies in a suicide is the one doing the killing and the person that dies in a murder isn't.

Lists cancer- and murders by gun- but not suicides by gun. Who is doing the killing in the death by cancer?
You still miss the main point. We are trying to find a cure for cancer...to reduce the death rate due to cancer. We are trying to find a cure for heart disease...to reduce the death rate due to heart disease. We are trying to find a cure for kidney failure...to reduce the death rate due to kidney failure. We should try harder on these things (more so than on murder by gun) because the rates are so much higher.

Who is doing the killing in a suicide by gun? The person committing suicide. The gun doesn't jump up and murder the victim.

Who is doing the killing in a murder by gun? The person firing the gun. The gun doesn't jump up and shoot the victim.

That's the thing Syriusly doesn't get. Suicide by gun involves the one that dies doing the action to him/herself. Murder involves the one that dies being subjected to the actions of another without control over those actions.

To include suicide by gun as a way to push for gun control is arguing from the standpoint that if the person didn't have a gun, they wouldn't have killed themselves.

I've yet to see a gun shoot itself. There's one way to tell. I'm here trying to educate morons like Syriusly when, if I had seen it and videoed a gun doing that, I would be spending all the money I made from having the video.

That's the thing Syriusly doesn't get. Suicide by gun involves the one that dies doing the action to him/herself. Murder involves the one that dies being subjected to the actions of another without control over those actions.

To include suicide by gun as a way to push for gun control is arguing from the standpoint that if the person didn't have a gun, they wouldn't have killed themselves.

I've yet to see a gun shoot itself. There's one way to tell. I'm here trying to educate morons like Syriusly when, if I had seen it and videoed a gun doing that, I would be spending all the money I made from having the video.
Exactly!

...and proposing that more gun laws would reduce murder by gun ignores the fact that CRIMINALS DO NOT OBEY LAWS!

Exactly!

...and proposing that more gun laws would reduce murder by gun ignores the fact that CRIMINALS DO NOT OBEY LAWS!

Like I've said on here many times, I'm yet to have any gun control nut tell me what type of background check the person that stole the gun out of my LOCKED car while on PRIVATE PROPERTY will have to go through.

Surely banning Muslims will not stop murders..since they will take place anyway..
Temporarily banning Muslim refuges may preclude a bunch of terrorists (posing as refuges) from getting a free pass into the country.

Exactly!

Like I've said on here many times, I'm yet to have any gun control nut tell me what type of background check the person that stole the gun out of my LOCKED car while on PRIVATE PROPERTY will have to go through.
But the liberals will counter with "if you hadn't had that gun, nobody could have stolen it!" They want all guns to be removed from the general public. They want only the police (and their personal body guards) to carry firearms. That's what HItler accomplished before he started murdering Jews by the millions.

Surely banning Muslims will not stop murders..since they will take place anyway..
Temporarily banning Muslim refuges may preclude a bunch of terrorists (posing as refuges) from getting a free pass into the country.
Yet murders and suicides will occur even if they are not here...
This is true. But terrorist attacks may not occur here if the terrorists are kept out of the country. While it is true that the Orlando terrorist had been here for several years, why give the bastards a free pass to come here and do what they have sworn to do...kill us.

Liberalism defies logic!

Exactly!

But the liberals will counter with "if you hadn't had that gun, nobody could have stolen it!" They want all guns to be removed from the general public. They want only the police (and their personal body guards) to carry firearms. That's what HItler accomplished before he started murdering Jews by the millions.

I've had that one before. The difference is where I had the gun stored, how I had the gun stored, and that it was on private property all met State law. That the thief entered my locked car, took something that didn't belong to them, and came on private property without permission means the thief broke 3 laws. That doesn't matter to the gun haters.

Forum List

Back