Cave woman denied service at hotel

Well Good. The racist woman was held accountable. Looks like Blacks do have some institutional power after all.
Like this one example proves that.
Yes it does prove that.

It proves that we are moving in the right direction, but we aren't there yet.
You'll be there when the racist blacks take over and turn us into Africa. You deserve it. At the prison one con was calling me racist names but I didn't deny him a room, I got his his own personal room.

iu

Poor little negro got called a name. I'd fire his ass for that.

Sure you would, but you're nuts.
Not a coward like a lot of you.

Now Mikey. Why would you say something like that? Is someone being mean to you?

Mikey wants to send another PM filled with racial taunts. But he can't because his punk ass is on ignore.
Only weak punks use ignore.

Because she didn't say it TO him.
She was talking to herself as she was hanging up the phone.
It was her words that got her justifiably rejected by the business establishment. End of story.

Well Good. The racist woman was held accountable. Looks like Blacks do have some institutional power after all.
Yes it does prove that.

No it does not and it's really not debateable.
So the white woman wasn't denied service and the black employee was fired? Well Damn!

Like I said, that one example does not prove we have institutional power.

Yes it does prove that.

It proves that we are moving in the right direction, but we aren't there yet.
So you agree with me. SOME institutional power as opposed to NO institutional power.

I don't. I can't speak for bulldog.

Well then all the more reason not to hire any blacks for any reason.
This, folks, is the logic of a typical racist white supremacist.

247.gif

Yes, Mikey is a racist, and he is white, but as far as the supremacist part, even he knows he ain't superior to anybody. He's just afraid he'll be denied a room because he doesn't know how to fill out that little card when he checks in.

Yes it does prove that.

No it does not and it's really not debateable.
So the white woman wasn't denied service and the black employee was fired? Well Damn!

Like I said, that one example does not prove we have institutional power.
Of course you don't accept the proof, because you don't want to accept any of the improvements in race relations over the past hundreds of years. But that is an old discussion in an old thread.

Yes, Mikey is a racist, and he is white, but as far as the supremacist part, even he knows he ain't superior to anybody. He's just afraid he'll be denied a room because he doesn't know how to fill out that little card when he checks in.
A person who is a white supremacist isn't superior than anyone else. In fact, quite the opposite. White supremacists simply BELIEVE they are superior than others, that's why they have that moniker.

Lol. You're complaining about this woman calling a black man "n****r," but you're going to call her "cave woman?" Hm... :eusa_think: I wonder if a white man would not let you stay at his hotel if you called him that?

Cave women isn't necessarily an insult...

There is no ambivalent usage of the N-Word used by a white person.
It is the way he used it. Blacks that attempt to take credit for ancient Egypt call white people "cave people" because Europeans were still living in caves back then (according to them, anyway).

We don't have to attempt to take credit for Ancient Egypt.

Spare me the butthurt bitch because as long as we get called insulting things whites here are going to get the same. I've been fairly nice about things but when you white bastards started sending me PMs full of racial taunts, started threads about shooting me, or talking racist bullshit about me in the flame zone with one asshole here named dale sending me PMs begging to get his old white ass kicked, no more Mr. Nice guy. As usual your racists bought it on yourselves and now you want to cry about it.
Bitch, you haven't been nice about shit. One of my first posts on this forum was talking about how to end racist and your stupid ass accuses me of it right away. Suck my dick with your fucking lies about being nice. Maybe if you would stop being racists to whites, they would not be racist to you. You are such a little bitch whining about receiving racism when you dish it out just as much. Don't take shots if you don't want fire returned, whiny little ****.

Mikey wants to send another PM filled with racial taunts. But he can't because his punk ass is on ignore.

I would never put Mikey on ignore. Laughing at his goofy stuff is one of the reasons I come here.

Lol. You're complaining about this woman calling a black man a racial slur, but you're going to call her "cave woman?" Hm... :eusa_think: I wonder if a white woman would not let you stay at her hotel if you called her that?

Since you've said nothing about how these weasels call us savages and thugs, just shut your mouth the same way when they are made to feel the same insults they dish out.
I'm not saying you can't criticize this vile bitch for what she said. I'm saying that if you're going to do the same shit she did, then you're no better than her.

Don't come to me with that fake ass white self righteous bullshit. I said what I did because I'm tired of the bullshit these punk ass racist maggots pull in here. So when blacks get called savages, whites are cave dwellers. Taking the high road with these assholes doesn't stop them. Sometimes you have to play in mud to win the game.

Because she didn't say it TO him.
She was talking to herself as she was hanging up the phone.
It was her words that got her justifiably rejected by the business establishment. End of story.

So what do you want to do put microphones and cameras in our houses and cars so you can see and hear what we say to ourselves when you are supposed to be listening?

And whiny babies report every time their feelings are hurt.

I would never put Mikey on ignore. Laughing at his goofy stuff is one of the reasons I come here.
Ditto.

I ignore many of them, but I don't have any of them on ignore.

The comedy is just tew much!

tenor.gif

Reported. Off topic.

Lol. You're complaining about this woman calling a black man a racial slur, but you're going to call her "cave woman?" Hm... :eusa_think: I wonder if a white woman would not let you stay at her hotel if you called her that?

Since you've said nothing about how these weasels call us savages and thugs, just shut your mouth the same way when they are made to feel the same insults they dish out.
I'm not saying you can't criticize this vile bitch for what she said. I'm saying that if you're going to do the same shit she did, then you're no better than her.

Don't come to me with that fake ass white self righteous bullshit. I said what I did because I'm tired of the bullshit these punk ass racist maggots pull in here. So when blacks get called savages, whites are cave dwellers. Taking the high road with these assholes doesn't stop them. Sometimes you have to play in mud to win the game.
Seeing how all you ever post is crap about whites being bad I'd say that makes you a hypocrite racist.

So what do you want to do put microphones and cameras in our houses and cars so you can see and hear what we say to ourselves when you are supposed to be listening?
What are you so upset about? Seriously.

The woman was so racist that she couldn't even wait to ensure that she had hung up the phone that it came gushing out.

It was recorded, no one sought her out, no one framed her, no one prompted her.

What, exactly, are you so upset about?

You certainly don't seem to be upset at the woman.

So what is it really that has you so upset?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Reported. Off topic.

Reported because you're a big baby.

Forum List

Back