Cave woman denied service at hotel

Lol. You're complaining about this woman calling a black man "n****r," but you're going to call her "cave woman?" Hm... :eusa_think: I wonder if a white man would not let you stay at his hotel if you called him that?

Cave women isn't necessarily an insult...

There is no ambivalent usage of the N-Word used by a white person.
It is the way he used it. Blacks that attempt to take credit for ancient Egypt call white people "cave people" because Europeans were still living in caves back then (according to them, anyway).

We don't have to attempt to take credit for Ancient Egypt.

Spare me the butthurt bitch because as long as we get called insulting things whites here are going to get the same. I've been fairly nice about things but when you white bastards started sending me PMs full of racial taunts, started threads about shooting me, or talking racist bullshit about me in the flame zone with one asshole here named dale sending me PMs begging to get his old white ass kicked, no more Mr. Nice guy. As usual your racists bought it on yourselves and now you want to cry about it.
Bitch, you haven't been nice about shit. One of my first posts on this forum was talking about how to end racist and your stupid ass accuses me of it right away. Suck my dick with your fucking lies about being nice. Maybe if you would stop being racists to whites, they would not be racist to you. You are such a little bitch whining about receiving racism when you dish it out just as much. Don't take shots if you don't want fire returned, whiny little ****.

I've been very nice. I've been called the n word, gorilla, chimp, monkey, told to go eat bananas, assumed not to be educated or to have ever worked, called a racist for pointing out racist behavior by whites, told how I blame white for failures I haven't had just for daring to hold whites accountable for their racism, not wanting to do anything for myself and depend upon whitey to take care of me, that I should be grateful to white people for bringing my ancestors here as slaves, grateful to whites for my current freedom and that if I even try using my constitutional right to protest that I should go back to Africa, to name a few.

Your first post in that thread was racist. Like BLM was only judging by color and not behavior. Then you came forth with the standard use of that one line whites try using when they are pressed about their personal responsibility to stop racism. And nowhere in that post did you address white responsibility to end the racism they started. You talk about finding a common ground so you don't have to discuss racism and maybe it might just go away. You are the one crying because I called that white woman a cave woman. And as you have not ever said a damn word to any of the whites here for what they do, shut your mouth because they are getting fire returned for the shots they have taken.

Like I said, in usual fashion white racists start shit then cry when they face the consequences of their actions.
That's not what I said at all. I called her a "vile bitch," and you accuse me of self-righteousness? The last thing on this forum I've ever considered myself was "righteous." My original post in this thread was about how you're no fucking better than her for ALSO using a racial slur. You're just on her level for doing the same shit she did.

And it was not racist you dumbass. I was attacking BLM as an organization for their actions, not their skin color. And, it's not just "white responsibility to end racism." It's an AMERICAN country, so ALL Americans (white, black, everyone) have a responsibility to end racism, not just whites. THAT'S what my post was about, stupid. Nationalism and unification under Old Glory, judging by character, not skin color. That's what makes YOU a fucking racist. You think whites are bad and have to do shit for you. But, in actuality, we have to do shit for each other. And there's always going to be the shitty racists around, but we have to look past their disgusting actions unless we turn INTO them. However, it looks like you've already done that.

Firing someone for refusing service to a customer?

Absolutely ... a company who has a policy to allow customers to hurl racial slurs at the staff is setting itself up for a big law suit.

A company who fires a man for not accepting racial slurs is a company who is going to need an entire army of lawyers.
Well then all the more reason not to hire any blacks for any reason.
That, of course, is the CRC reasoning we've all come to expect.

What's wrong with protecting your business and yourself from unreasonable risks?
"unreasonable risks"....you mean an "unreasonable risk" that an employee might take offense by racial slurs............................THE HORROR!!!!

No. Loss of revenue and a bad reputation.

Absolutely ... a company who has a policy to allow customers to hurl racial slurs at the staff is setting itself up for a big law suit.

A company who fires a man for not accepting racial slurs is a company who is going to need an entire army of lawyers.

What's wrong with protecting your business and yourself from unreasonable risks?
"unreasonable risks"....you mean an "unreasonable risk" that an employee might take offense by racial slurs............................THE HORROR!!!!

But nothing about the bad behavior of whites. Nope, let's not deal with that......

It is the way he used it. Blacks that attempt to take credit for ancient Egypt call white people "cave people" because Europeans were still living in caves back then (according to them, anyway).

Spare me the butthurt bitch because as long as we get called insulting things whites here are going to get the same. I've been fairly nice about things but when you white bastards started sending me PMs full of racial taunts, started threads about shooting me, or talking racist bullshit about me in the flame zone with one asshole here named dale sending me PMs begging to get his old white ass kicked, no more Mr. Nice guy. As usual your racists bought it on yourselves and now you want to cry about it.
Bitch, you haven't been nice about shit. One of my first posts on this forum was talking about how to end racist and your stupid ass accuses me of it right away. Suck my dick with your fucking lies about being nice. Maybe if you would stop being racists to whites, they would not be racist to you. You are such a little bitch whining about receiving racism when you dish it out just as much. Don't take shots if you don't want fire returned, whiny little ****.

I've been very nice. I've been called the n word, gorilla, chimp, monkey, told to go eat bananas, assumed not to be educated or to have ever worked, called a racist for pointing out racist behavior by whites, told how I blame white for failures I haven't had just for daring to hold whites accountable for their racism, not wanting to do anything for myself and depend upon whitey to take care of me, that I should be grateful to white people for bringing my ancestors here as slaves, grateful to whites for my current freedom and that if I even try using my constitutional right to protest that I should go back to Africa, to name a few.

Your first post in that thread was racist. Like BLM was only judging by color and not behavior. Then you came forth with the standard use of that one line whites try using when they are pressed about their personal responsibility to stop racism. And nowhere in that post did you address white responsibility to end the racism they started. You talk about finding a common ground so you don't have to discuss racism and maybe it might just go away. You are the one crying because I called that white woman a cave woman. And as you have not ever said a damn word to any of the whites here for what they do, shut your mouth because they are getting fire returned for the shots they have taken.

Like I said, in usual fashion white racists start shit then cry when they face the consequences of their actions.

Unless it was your mother and father saying and doing these things it is your choice not to have anything to do with them.
By acknowledging them you give them power. Ignore them. Move on.
There us no racism, only prejudice and discrimination.
As humans we like some people and dislike others. It's our inalienable right.

There is racism. And why is it that racist whites think they get to tell somebody to move on? Stop being a racist bastard. Human equality is the inalienable right and that means no one is denied a fair shot at an opportunity because some idiot didn't like their skin color.

So if I own a business you think you have an unalienable right to work for me?

But nothing about the bad behavior of whites. Nope, let's not deal with that......

What bad behavior? The woman was in the privacy of her own home.
She made a comment to herself as she was hanging up the phone.
When she went to the motel in person she was very courteous and well behaved.

I thought you could behave anyway you wanted in your own home. I guess you fascist racists have a different set of rules.

Firing someone for refusing service to a customer?

Lol, I'd bet cash they have no such policy.

This cave woman was denied access to a hotel by management due to her behaving like a Neanderthal.

Black hotel employee’s response to woman who calls him the N-word goes viral: 'There's a Best Western next door'

A black hotel employee filmed himself discussing with a woman why he’s denying her service after the woman called him a "f***ing” N-word on the phone.

Craig Brooks, a 26-year-old guest service employee at a Holiday Inn Express in Austin, Texas, spoke with INSIDER about the incident.

After taking the unnamed woman's credit card information to book a room, she said she would be there within 10 minutes. Brooks responded he would see her then, but didn't hang up the phone right away.

According to Brooks, the woman said "that f***ing [n-word]" while still on the line.

When the woman showed up at the hotel, he calmly explained to her — in a now-viral video, which he filmed on Snapchat and uploaded to Twitter — that she would not be permitted to stay at the hotel.

Black hotel employee’s response to woman who calls him the N-word goes viral: 'There's a Best Western next door'

Who in the hell would to stay at a hotel that had niggras in it?

Unless it was your mother and father saying and doing these things it is your choice not to have anything to do with them.
By acknowledging them you give them power. Ignore them. Move on.
There us no racism, only prejudice and discrimination.
As humans we like some people and dislike others. It's our inalienable right.

There is racism. And why is it that racist whites think they get to tell somebody to move on? Stop being a racist bastard. Human equality is the inalienable right and that means no one is denied a fair shot at an opportunity because some idiot didn't like their skin color.
The racist white person didn't tell anyone to move on a racist black did. You already lying about what happened?

This cave woman was denied access to a hotel by management due to her behaving like a Neanderthal.

A black hotel employee filmed himself discussing with a woman why he’s denying her service after the woman called him a "f***ing” N-word on the phone.

Craig Brooks, a 26-year-old guest service employee at a Holiday Inn Express in Austin, Texas, spoke with INSIDER about the incident.

After taking the unnamed woman's credit card information to book a room, she said she would be there within 10 minutes. Brooks responded he would see her then, but didn't hang up the phone right away.

According to Brooks, the woman said "that f***ing [n-word]" while still on the line.

When the woman showed up at the hotel, he calmly explained to her — in a now-viral video, which he filmed on Snapchat and uploaded to Twitter — that she would not be permitted to stay at the hotel.

Last one I stayed at was my last! Some pos started beating on my door at 3am screaming to for me to let him in. Mr. 45 was helpful.

so a stasi rat caught a white becky

20 bucks shes a democrat
the white lady

Last one I stayed at was my last! Some pos started beating on my door at 3am screaming to for me to let him in. Mr. 45 was helpful.

Neggras fuck up everything they touch and hotels aren't any different. Like you I could tell you a couple of stories of obnoxious Negroes in motels . I don't even like to eat in restaurants with them.

It would be best if most of them went back to Africa.

And another fine upstanding representative of the Right speaks up.

If you love neggras then fine. Are a neggra yourself or one of these pukey weak minded White guilty pussies?

If you love neggras then fine. Are a neggra yourself or one of these pukey weak minded White guilty pussies?
Fascinating....I love when deplorables out themselves.

Forum List

Back