Cave woman denied service at hotel

The best part is how she was pretty much groveling trying to get the room when she showed up. Yeah, grovel and cry to a "fucking n-word", you dumb bitch. :lol:

She didn't say it to him.

She expressed the thought about him, and it entered his ears. She pretty much said it to him. :lol:
We have an eyewitness.
What is your eye witness going to say to refute the claim that he heard her say it?

Beats me.

So, the only reason it is an issue here is because some people got sand in their pussies?

Why is it relevant?

That bitch said some pretty offensive shit that the dude obviously heard. It was uncalled for. She got service denied. Replace N***a with asshole and the same applies.
Oh come on...the reason its viral is because it concerns race....
Exactly. So who is crying like little babies about race this time?

I stopped in a liquor store in Inglewood after work years ago to get a cold beer for when I got home...two Black men behind the counter ignored me then they refused to sell it to me and called me a white cracker and said get the F out of the store....I didn't make a federal case out of it.....grow a pair America....
Fuck those idiots.

:dunno:

So, the only reason it is an issue here is because some people got sand in their pussies?

Why is it relevant?

That bitch said some pretty offensive shit that the dude obviously heard. It was uncalled for. She got service denied. Replace N***a with asshole and the same applies.
Oh come on...the reason its viral is because it concerns race....
Exactly. So who is crying like little babies about race this time?

Not me...and I'll give you a hundred bucks if you can prove me wrong.....

Oh, I agree that you're not.

But, if people want everybody to stop bitching about racism....then STOP BITCHING ABOUT RACISM. Not necessarily intended for you. Some people seem to have their nads in a knot over it.

The guy has a right to refuse service, if I was him I would have provided her with it after she apologized, but that’s me personally. I have no problem with what he did though.

But what I will say is liberals have the tendency to take isolated incident like this and use them as tool to say this represents a huge problem. Most white people don’t run around using racial slurs against blacks.
She would have apologized because she got caught

The guy has a right to refuse service, if I was him I would have provided her with it after she apologized, but that’s me personally. I have no problem with what he did though.

But what I will say is liberals have the tendency to take isolated incident like this and use them as tool to say this represents a huge problem. Most white people don’t run around using racial slurs against blacks.

She was talking to herself in the privacy of her own home.

You’re probably right. I wasn’t implying the guy was out of line with the way he responded. I would have liked to see it handle in a different way, but I respect his decision. In any case, for the most part, blacks and whites get along or ignore each other in peace. This video isn’t isn’t symbolic of a big problem in the country

But, if people want everybody to stop bitching about racism....then STOP BITCHING ABOUT RACISM. Not necessarily intended for you. Some people seem to have their nads in a knot over it.

...he says at the exact same time he is bitching about racism on another thread. Talk about hypocrite...

My point exactly....you are spot on there...

It is a huge problem. And it's more than the use of racial slurs.

This cave woman was denied access to a hotel by management due to her behaving like a Neanderthal.

Black hotel employee’s response to woman who calls him the N-word goes viral: 'There's a Best Western next door'

A black hotel employee filmed himself discussing with a woman why he’s denying her service after the woman called him a "f***ing” N-word on the phone.

Craig Brooks, a 26-year-old guest service employee at a Holiday Inn Express in Austin, Texas, spoke with INSIDER about the incident.

After taking the unnamed woman's credit card information to book a room, she said she would be there within 10 minutes. Brooks responded he would see her then, but didn't hang up the phone right away.

According to Brooks, the woman said "that f***ing [n-word]" while still on the line.

When the woman showed up at the hotel, he calmly explained to her — in a now-viral video, which he filmed on Snapchat and uploaded to Twitter — that she would not be permitted to stay at the hotel.

Black hotel employee’s response to woman who calls him the N-word goes viral: 'There's a Best Western next door'

Not seeing that video, Klansman?

This cave woman was denied access to a hotel by management due to her behaving like a Neanderthal.

A black hotel employee filmed himself discussing with a woman why he’s denying her service after the woman called him a "f***ing” N-word on the phone.

Craig Brooks, a 26-year-old guest service employee at a Holiday Inn Express in Austin, Texas, spoke with INSIDER about the incident.

After taking the unnamed woman's credit card information to book a room, she said she would be there within 10 minutes. Brooks responded he would see her then, but didn't hang up the phone right away.

According to Brooks, the woman said "that f***ing [n-word]" while still on the line.

When the woman showed up at the hotel, he calmly explained to her — in a now-viral video, which he filmed on Snapchat and uploaded to Twitter — that she would not be permitted to stay at the hotel.

Yawn!

The thing I love most about these threads is that all the so-called non-racists on this board can't hide their racism. Over the years they claim they are not racist, but doesn't take much for them to show their true colours. Everybody is racist to a degree. But the KKK variety are certainly up and running on this board.

Yawn!

More Jussie Smolette....

You know, not ONE of these incidents has been true since the election of Trump, HUNDREDS of frauds by your racist fucks, not even a single actual incident...

Bitch should be banned for life
What about blacks that call each other the n word?

Get off your high horse. Your literal interpretation of what one person says to another is BS. Just like two hayseed throwbacks calling each other white trash. They can do so, but some WASP liberal from NY calling either of them white trash is much more offensive to them. You know that. I know that. Stop with the semantics you idiot.

The thing I love most about these threads is that all the so-called non-racists on this board can't hide their racism. Over the years they claim they are not racist, but doesn't take much for them to show their true colours. Everybody is racist to a degree. But the KKK variety are certainly up and running on this board.

What is called racism by some here is the simple declaration of continuing white racism. And sometimes you have to dish out to people what they do unto you.

Forum List

Back