Cave woman denied service at hotel

This cave woman was denied access to a hotel by management due to her behaving like a Neanderthal.

Black hotel employee’s response to woman who calls him the N-word goes viral: 'There's a Best Western next door'

A black hotel employee filmed himself discussing with a woman why he’s denying her service after the woman called him a "f***ing” N-word on the phone.

Craig Brooks, a 26-year-old guest service employee at a Holiday Inn Express in Austin, Texas, spoke with INSIDER about the incident.

After taking the unnamed woman's credit card information to book a room, she said she would be there within 10 minutes. Brooks responded he would see her then, but didn't hang up the phone right away.

According to Brooks, the woman said "that f***ing [n-word]" while still on the line.

When the woman showed up at the hotel, he calmly explained to her — in a now-viral video, which he filmed on Snapchat and uploaded to Twitter — that she would not be permitted to stay at the hotel.

Black hotel employee’s response to woman who calls him the N-word goes viral: 'There's a Best Western next door'

Who in the hell would to stay at a hotel that had niggras in it?
And another fine upstanding representative of the Right speaks up.

If you love neggras then fine. Are a neggra yourself or one of these pukey weak minded White guilty pussies?
Fascinating....I love when deplorables out themselves.

I also love it when Neggra loving pussies like you show us how weak minded you are.

Poor little negro got called a name. I'd fire his ass for that.
I probably would have hired a racial slur of another gene pool. Shall we call it the "B'ner" word "WB~ac*" word or "S-pi* word ?
Ya'll knows what I'm talkin about. Those tortilla and canned refried bean eatin' motherfuckers from-----------Ireland ?
Meeeeeeow

The guy has a right to refuse service, if I was him I would have provided her with it after she apologized, but that’s me personally. I have no problem with what he did though.

But what I will say is liberals have the tendency to take isolated incident like this and use them as tool to say this represents a huge problem. Most white people don’t run around using racial slurs against blacks.

Teacher: "So, what have we learned from all this, boys and girls?"
:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:

"Johnny."

Johnny: "It pays to NOT be an asshole."

Teacher: "That is correct."

:beer:

I disagree, If I was that employee I wouldnt have allowed her either. She needs to learn a lesson.
I'd fire you.

Well, that's ok boss. If you didn't back my feelings as an employee I would gladly go to work somewhere else. Its a big world. Don't misunderstand, I'm not one of those who sees racism everywhere but it does exist and in todays society we ALL have a responsibility whether we are an employee or a patron. A responsibilty to each other.. fair is fair. It wouldn't be the first time a customer was denied service for bad behavior! it's the way that society polices itself on the ground level.

I disagree, If I was that employee I wouldnt have allowed her either. She needs to learn a lesson.
If I am an employer, I am not going to allow people to abuse my employees like that. There's only so much a person should be required to tolerate.

I would have my employee's back on that bullshit.

She's an adult. What lesson would she need to learn?

not everyone learns the basics by the time they are an adult. An action sometimes results in an equal and opposite reaction... the law of nature that keeps you from burning your hand on an open flame

If I am an employer, I am not going to allow people to abuse my employees like that. There's only so much a person should be required to tolerate.

I would have my employee's back on that bullshit.

I think the hard line here is mostly about the source of the OP

She's an adult. What lesson would she need to learn?

not everyone learns the basics by the time they are an adult. An action sometimes results in an equal and opposite reaction... the law of nature that keeps you from burning your hand on an open flame

So when I rant at home or in my car I should expect some opposite reaction?

I'd fire you.

Well, that's ok boss. If you didn't back my feelings as an employee I would gladly go to work somewhere else. Its a big world. Don't misunderstand, I'm not one of those who sees racism everywhere but it does exist and in todays society we ALL have a responsibility whether we are an employee or a patron. A responsibilty to each other.. fair is fair. It wouldn't be the first time a customer was denied service for bad behavior! it's the way that society polices itself on the ground level.
Well maybe I'd just give you a time out. With pay.

Forum List

Back