Cave woman denied service at hotel

So what do you want to do put microphones and cameras in our houses and cars so you can see and hear what we say to ourselves when you are supposed to be listening?
What are you so upset about? Seriously.

The woman was so racist that she couldn't even wait to ensure that she had hung up the phone that it came gushing out.

It was recorded, no one sought her out, no one framed her, no one prompted her.

What, exactly, are you so upset about?

You certainly don't seem to be upset at the woman.

So what is it really that has you so upset?
Probably your incessant racist remarks.

So what do you want to do put microphones and cameras in our houses and cars so you can see and hear what we say to ourselves when you are supposed to be listening?
What are you so upset about? Seriously.

The woman was so racist that she couldn't even wait to ensure that she had hung up the phone that it came gushing out.

It was recorded, no one sought her out, no one framed her, no one prompted her.

What, exactly, are you so upset about?

You certainly don't seem to be upset at the woman.

So what is it really that has you so upset?

The only person I heard saying it was him.

Why would I be upset at the woman?

Well Good. The racist woman was held accountable. Looks like Blacks do have some institutional power after all.
Like this one example proves that.
Yes it does prove that.

It proves that we are moving in the right direction, but we aren't there yet.
So you agree with me. SOME institutional power as opposed to NO institutional power.

We've moved past the point where we could completely ignore concerns of black folk, but it's still a long way till you could say they have institutional power, especially in comparison to what you, I, and our lily white brothers enjoy. There has been progress though.

Firing someone for refusing service to a customer?

Absolutely ... a company who has a policy to allow customers to hurl racial slurs at the staff is setting itself up for a big law suit.

A company who fires a man for not accepting racial slurs is a company who is going to need an entire army of lawyers.
Well then all the more reason not to hire any blacks for any reason.
That, of course, is the CRC reasoning we've all come to expect.

Absolutely ... a company who has a policy to allow customers to hurl racial slurs at the staff is setting itself up for a big law suit.

A company who fires a man for not accepting racial slurs is a company who is going to need an entire army of lawyers.

What's wrong with protecting your business and yourself from unreasonable risks?

This cave woman was denied access to a hotel by management due to her behaving like a Neanderthal.

Black hotel employee’s response to woman who calls him the N-word goes viral: 'There's a Best Western next door'

A black hotel employee filmed himself discussing with a woman why he’s denying her service after the woman called him a "f***ing” N-word on the phone.

Craig Brooks, a 26-year-old guest service employee at a Holiday Inn Express in Austin, Texas, spoke with INSIDER about the incident.

After taking the unnamed woman's credit card information to book a room, she said she would be there within 10 minutes. Brooks responded he would see her then, but didn't hang up the phone right away.

According to Brooks, the woman said "that f***ing [n-word]" while still on the line.

When the woman showed up at the hotel, he calmly explained to her — in a now-viral video, which he filmed on Snapchat and uploaded to Twitter — that she would not be permitted to stay at the hotel.

Black hotel employee’s response to woman who calls him the N-word goes viral: 'There's a Best Western next door'

^^^

Russian troll

Secret documents show Russian plot to stoke racial violence in America

This, folks, is the logic of a typical racist white supremacist.
Perhaps if you concentrated on your job and not getting back at people you don't like you could get a job. Some black throw backs aint gonna get the job because all they are is trouble makers. We dealt with four of them at the prison. Lazy bastards would not do anything but complain about white people. Gave then just what they asked for, the boot!
Of course...there were no lazy white people there...right?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Lol. You're complaining about this woman calling a black man "n****r," but you're going to call her "cave woman?" Hm... :eusa_think: I wonder if a white man would not let you stay at his hotel if you called him that?

Cave women isn't necessarily an insult...

There is no ambivalent usage of the N-Word used by a white person.
It is the way he used it. Blacks that attempt to take credit for ancient Egypt call white people "cave people" because Europeans were still living in caves back then (according to them, anyway).

We don't have to attempt to take credit for Ancient Egypt.

Spare me the butthurt bitch because as long as we get called insulting things whites here are going to get the same. I've been fairly nice about things but when you white bastards started sending me PMs full of racial taunts, started threads about shooting me, or talking racist bullshit about me in the flame zone with one asshole here named dale sending me PMs begging to get his old white ass kicked, no more Mr. Nice guy. As usual your racists bought it on yourselves and now you want to cry about it.
Bitch, you haven't been nice about shit. One of my first posts on this forum was talking about how to end racist and your stupid ass accuses me of it right away. Suck my dick with your fucking lies about being nice. Maybe if you would stop being racists to whites, they would not be racist to you. You are such a little bitch whining about receiving racism when you dish it out just as much. Don't take shots if you don't want fire returned, whiny little ****.

I've been very nice. I've been called the n word, gorilla, chimp, monkey, told to go eat bananas, assumed not to be educated or to have ever worked, called a racist for pointing out racist behavior by whites, told how I blame white for failures I haven't had just for daring to hold whites accountable for their racism, not wanting to do anything for myself and depend upon whitey to take care of me, that I should be grateful to white people for bringing my ancestors here as slaves, grateful to whites for my current freedom and that if I even try using my constitutional right to protest that I should go back to Africa, to name a few.

Your first post in that thread was racist. Like BLM was only judging by color and not behavior. Then you came forth with the standard use of that one line whites try using when they are pressed about their personal responsibility to stop racism. And nowhere in that post did you address white responsibility to end the racism they started. You talk about finding a common ground so you don't have to discuss racism and maybe it might just go away. You are the one crying because I called that white woman a cave woman. And as you have not ever said a damn word to any of the whites here for what they do, shut your mouth because they are getting fire returned for the shots they have taken.

Like I said, in usual fashion white racists start shit then cry when they face the consequences of their actions.

Poor little negro got called a name. I'd fire his ass for that.

Sure you would, but you're nuts.
Not a coward like a lot of you.

Now Mikey. Why would you say something like that? Is someone being mean to you?

Mikey wants to send another PM filled with racial taunts. But he can't because his punk ass is on ignore.

I would never put Mikey on ignore. Laughing at his goofy stuff is one of the reasons I come here.
Indeed...tho we sometimes get "dick talk" overload around him.

Poor little negro got called a name. I'd fire his ass for that.

Sure you would, but you're nuts.

Mikey wants to send another PM filled with racial taunts. But he can't because his punk ass is on ignore.

I would never put Mikey on ignore. Laughing at his goofy stuff is one of the reasons I come here.

I had to. Mikey was getting out of line with his PMS.

Only weak punks use ignore.

And whiny babies report every time their feelings are hurt.
Reported. Off topic.
Of course.

Perhaps if you concentrated on your job and not getting back at people you don't like you could get a job. Some black throw backs aint gonna get the job because all they are is trouble makers. We dealt with four of them at the prison. Lazy bastards would not do anything but complain about white people. Gave then just what they asked for, the boot!
Got of them too.

What's wrong with protecting your business and yourself from unreasonable risks?
"unreasonable risks"....you mean an "unreasonable risk" that an employee might take offense by racial slurs............................THE HORROR!!!!

Completely exonerating blacks from their poor work ethic and mad dog behavior.

Of course not.. Ol mikey tells the standard white racist tale. He worked with blacks but somehow only the blacks were incapable of doing the job. And so while we must not assume all whites to be racist after we meet hundreds of racist whites, he can make a claim about black because he says he worked with 4.

He claims all they ever did was complain about whites. Never mind the fact he is a virulent racist and they had to put up with him.

Lol. You're complaining about this woman calling a black man "n****r," but you're going to call her "cave woman?" Hm... :eusa_think: I wonder if a white man would not let you stay at his hotel if you called him that?

It is the way he used it. Blacks that attempt to take credit for ancient Egypt call white people "cave people" because Europeans were still living in caves back then (according to them, anyway).

Spare me the butthurt bitch because as long as we get called insulting things whites here are going to get the same. I've been fairly nice about things but when you white bastards started sending me PMs full of racial taunts, started threads about shooting me, or talking racist bullshit about me in the flame zone with one asshole here named dale sending me PMs begging to get his old white ass kicked, no more Mr. Nice guy. As usual your racists bought it on yourselves and now you want to cry about it.
Bitch, you haven't been nice about shit. One of my first posts on this forum was talking about how to end racist and your stupid ass accuses me of it right away. Suck my dick with your fucking lies about being nice. Maybe if you would stop being racists to whites, they would not be racist to you. You are such a little bitch whining about receiving racism when you dish it out just as much. Don't take shots if you don't want fire returned, whiny little ****.

I've been very nice. I've been called the n word, gorilla, chimp, monkey, told to go eat bananas, assumed not to be educated or to have ever worked, called a racist for pointing out racist behavior by whites, told how I blame white for failures I haven't had just for daring to hold whites accountable for their racism, not wanting to do anything for myself and depend upon whitey to take care of me, that I should be grateful to white people for bringing my ancestors here as slaves, grateful to whites for my current freedom and that if I even try using my constitutional right to protest that I should go back to Africa, to name a few.

Your first post in that thread was racist. Like BLM was only judging by color and not behavior. Then you came forth with the standard use of that one line whites try using when they are pressed about their personal responsibility to stop racism. And nowhere in that post did you address white responsibility to end the racism they started. You talk about finding a common ground so you don't have to discuss racism and maybe it might just go away. You are the one crying because I called that white woman a cave woman. And as you have not ever said a damn word to any of the whites here for what they do, shut your mouth because they are getting fire returned for the shots they have taken.

Like I said, in usual fashion white racists start shit then cry when they face the consequences of their actions.

Unless it was your mother and father saying and doing these things it is your choice not to have anything to do with them.
By acknowledging them you give them power. Ignore them. Move on.
There us no racism, only prejudice and discrimination.
As humans we like some people and dislike others. It's our inalienable right.

Only weak punks use ignore.

And whiny babies report every time their feelings are hurt.
Reported. Off topic.
Of course.
I meant PM'S LOL!

Good one bodecea!

Unless it was your mother and father saying and doing these things it is your choice not to have anything to do with them.
By acknowledging them you give them power. Ignore them. Move on.
There us no racism, only prejudice and discrimination.
As humans we like some people and dislike others. It's our inalienable right.

There is racism. And why is it that racist whites think they get to tell somebody to move on? Stop being a racist bastard. Human equality is the inalienable right and that means no one is denied a fair shot at an opportunity because some idiot didn't like their skin color.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back