CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know this would explain some of his weird interviews. He was trying to sort his lies out.

Hello? Why isn't FOX on this?

Fox News is usually your go to standard truth verifying source, right?

Well. I'd expect them.to run this one hard if it were true. Wouldn't you?

FOX' news division has some standards. Less than ideal, but they have some. If a story is Infowars type bullshit they don't run on news. They'll let Hannity bring it up in a segment laden with question marks.

Why don't you know that?

No stupid. He went back home to get his camera. He didnt say phone he specifically said camera and no he didnt say he was sitting at home.

Fox News is usually your go to standard truth verifying source, right?

Well. I'd expect them.to run this one hard if it were true. Wouldn't you?

FOX' news division has some standards. Less than ideal, but they have some. If a story is Infowars type bullshit they don't run on news. They'll let Hannity bring it up in a segment laden with question marks.

Why don't you know that?

I havent watched fox in months

These kids are being attacked with lies and demonizing efforts unmercifully.

Another liberal opportunist trying to make a buck off the blood of his schoolmates.

David Hogg was at Home During the Parkland Shooting?

march 26 2018 In a recently released excerpt of a CBS video documentary with the students behind the March For Our Lives movement, David Hogg candidly admits he wasn’t at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School during the shooting.

He explains that he was at home, and adds that he grabbed his camera so he could get footage of the events to advance his aspiring future career in journalism.

"On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

These statements are in direct conflict with Hogg’s earlier interview with Time Magazine. Here’s an excerpt of that interview:

When Hogg heard a “pop” while sitting in an AP environmental science class around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, he told his teacher it sounded strangely like a gunshot. But there had been a fire drill that very morning and talk of a “Code Red” exercise to prepare for an active shooter. This must just be a surprise drill, he reasoned.

The leftwinger blowhard types won’t care. Even though their arguement has been that he saw first hand the attack and was a “survivor”, they’ve used the little communist punk for their Agenda, and that’s all that matters.

Word is out that it is a fake news story. Check our Reddit.
Word is out when you can go to the ACTUAL sources of CBS, Sun Sentinel and Fox to see it for yourself?
A86BDEBD-83AB-49DC-9123-38415F183F80.gif

No stupid. He went back home to get his camera. He didnt say phone he specifically said camera and no he didnt say he was sitting at home.

STFU censor-king. You're the one who forced the mods to remove my ugly michelle avatar. I order you to stay off my threads!!!
Go suck a dick monkey. I dont know what youre talking about regarding your avatar but you are too ignorant for words. I listened to his interview and nowhere does he say he was sitting at home. He said "on the day of the shooting". Not "when I heard about the shooting":

You know this would explain some of his weird interviews. He was trying to sort his lies out.

You are right!

It was all a lie from the very start, all staged all made up! :mad-61: Disgusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back