CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Hogg's whereabouts do not have the slightest bearing upon whether he has been successful in spearheading this important effort.
Well I wasn't there either and think more people being armed is a good movement. Now what?
Start working on assembling 250,000 supporters on the National Mall - and let us know when you're ready for Show Time...

David Hogg's whereabouts do not have the slightest bearing upon whether he has been successful in spearheading this important effort.
Well I wasn't there either and think more people being armed is a good movement. Now what?
Start working on assembling 250,000 supporters on the National Mall - and let us know when you're ready for Show Time...
We have 100 million ready to vote. Show time bitch.

Mind your manners, Princess.

See you in November.

What common sense approaches did Mr. Hogg give his speech on? What happened to the millions, down to 250,000 now? Where did he raise all that money and in so short a time frame?...A-D-U-L-T-S did it.

Last edited:

See you in November.
Keep it cool snowflake. It's a date.

No stupid. He went back home to get his camera. He didnt say phone he specifically said camera and no he didnt say he was sitting at home.

STFU censor-king. You're the one who forced the mods to remove my ugly michelle avatar. I order you to stay off my threads!!!
Go suck a dick monkey. I dont know what youre talking about regarding your avatar but you are too ignorant for words. I listened to his interview and nowhere does he say he was sitting at home. He said "on the day of the shooting". Not "when I heard about the shooting":

No where does he say he went home to get his camera. He clearly says he grabbed his camera and rode his bike 3 miles to get to the school.
Thats what you do after a shooting and you are an aspiring journalist. Everyone saw him in the closet with the other students. Use your adult thinking cap to fill in the blanks.

Nope, the MSM narrative was that he was huddled with other students and pulled out his phone to do interviews. Yet here he clearly says he grabbed his camera and rode three miles to school. The lie has been exposed.

No stupid. He went back home to get his camera. He didnt say phone he specifically said camera and no he didnt say he was sitting at home.

STFU censor-king. You're the one who forced the mods to remove my ugly michelle avatar. I order you to stay off my threads!!!
Go suck a dick monkey. I dont know what youre talking about regarding your avatar but you are too ignorant for words. I listened to his interview and nowhere does he say he was sitting at home. He said "on the day of the shooting". Not "when I heard about the shooting":

No where does he say he went home to get his camera. He clearly says he grabbed his camera and rode his bike 3 miles to get to the school.
Thats what you do after a shooting and you are an aspiring journalist. Everyone saw him in the closet with the other students. Use your adult thinking cap to fill in the blanks.

Nope, the MSM narrative was that he was huddled with other students and pulled out his phone to do interviews. Yet here he clearly says he grabbed his camera and rode three miles to school. The lie has been exposed.
Yes he was huddled with the other students filming on his phone when it occurred. After it was over he went home to get his news camera. The only thing thats been exposed is how gullible you are.

They will have a tremendous bearing on whether he becomes a laughingstock.

See you in November.
Keep it cool snowflake. It's a date.

what's "snowflake" about what he said, trumpflake?

Ah ooh. Video of Hogg "lying" about his bike ride was edited to exclude the sentence where he says he came back to the school to interview people hanging out across the street from the school.

Hogg lied, no, a fake story from a right-wing blog made up by editing a video.
So he went through as shooting, rode home three miles to get his camera and then rode three miles back to interview people because... he was so upset over this. Yeah I'll buy that. [virtual nazi salute]
No, school transported the students after the shooting to a nearby location where the kids could meet up with parents and friends. The area around the school was flooded wirh law enforcement, hence safe, so the communiry began garhering across the street from the school while police worked in the school.

The will have a tremendous bearing on whether he becomes a laughingstock.

Liberals: Lying is a terrible thing in our leaders.
Liberals: So what if the kid lied, he's a leader.
Liberals: You guys are hypocrites.
Liberals, you gotta laugh...

This has understandably created confusion. But what’s missing here is context. Here is what he told Vox on February 20:

Jen Kirby

The activism of you and your fellow students has created the sense that, in the wake of this mass shooting, there’s a chance things might be different. Why do you think that is?

David Hogg

Because of timing. At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed.

I start shooting B-roll, and I see Fox News over there. I knew I wanted to talk on the news and make sure there was advocacy, especially with so many people from the [National Rifle Association] and different gun-toting Americans who watch Fox News. I went on the day of [the shooting], and said, “There cannot be another mass shooting,” and I think that’s partially why. But also other people started saying that at the same time.

I’m looking at the school right now. You can see bullet holes in the windows. It’s insane, and the fact that there’s more bullet holes in those windows than bills that have been proposed and passed to save these kids’ lives is disgusting.

Clearly he’s not contradicting himself as it appeared. So there is no story here other than him being an insufferable leftwing zealot, but then you already knew that.

Did David Hogg contradict himself on where he was the day of the shooting? No he didn’t…

Ah ooh. Video of Hogg "lying" about his bike ride was edited to exclude the sentence where he says he came back to the school to interview people hanging out across the street from the school.

Hogg lied, no, a fake story from a right-wing blog made up by editing a video.
So he went through as shooting, rode home three miles to get his camera and then rode three miles back to interview people because... he was so upset over this. Yeah I'll buy that. [virtual nazi salute]
No, school transported the students after the shooting to a nearby location where the kids could meet up with parents and friends. The area around the school was flooded wirh law enforcement, hence safe, so the communiry began garhering across the street from the school while police worked in the school.
So at what point did they let the poor little hogger ride home and back on his bike to get his camera?

Honesty is always is always the best policy.

Looks like the kid tried following Hillary’s playbook. lol

About as successful also LOL What dope would tell two different stories like that after being all over the news for six weeks? What a dope
Democrats like to use kids to push an agenda. They aren’t smart enough to consider the consequences when it backfires.

This is a huge backfire...watching Hogg go down in flames

Hogg is being barbecued!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back