CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

Did his daddy the FBI Agent tell him to stay home that day? :eek:
Who told you anyone told him to stay at home that day?

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

Was he enrolled at that high school at the time of the shooting? I saw something that said he had BEEN enrolled at another school in that district at some point in the past.

Yeah stupid. Didnt you see him in class while the shooting was going on?

Stupid people have punctuation problems. Correct your post and put in the apostrophe. Now, I asked a question. Do you have an answer, do you not know, or are just just determined to show your ass?

iu

Was he enrolled at that high school at the time of the shooting? I saw something that said he had BEEN enrolled at another school in that district at some point in the past.

Stupid people have punctuation problems. Correct your post and put in the apostrophe. Now, I asked a question. Do you have an answer, do you not know, or are just just determined to show your ass?

I answered your question stupid and I dont have to put an apostrophe anywhere. I'm not writing a term paper.

iu

It seems like Hogg was boycotting school even before the shooting.

iu

It seems like Hogg was boycotting school even before the shooting.
It seems like you flunked remedial reading at school before this incident occurred.

iu

I answered your question stupid and I dont have to put an apostrophe anywhere. I'm not writing a term paper.

You didn't answer anything, dumbass. You showed your ass. So, to summarize, you've proven you're stupid, you can't use apostrophes correctly and you're not adding anything to the conversation. So, take your thumb out of your ass and suck it.

No, school transported the students after the shooting to a nearby location where the kids could meet up with parents and friends. The area around the school was flooded wirh law enforcement, hence safe, so the communiry began garhering across the street from the school while police worked in the school.
So at what point did they let the poor little hogger ride home and back on his bike to get his camera?
Quit while you are behind. Show some dignity.
All dignity is based on truth.
Truth is this thread was damn busy with your ilk until the truth came out and your comrades fled like cockroaches caught in the light and seeing a can of Raid. Only the real dufuses remain trying to promote fake news and lie about a kid.

No one has fled, moron. We've just thoroughly exhausted all the comedy that can be got from it.
Sure they did. Only occasional rightwing retards like you are still posting.

iu

You didn't answer anything, dumbass. You showed your ass. So, to summarize, you've proven you're stupid, you can't use apostrophes correctly and you're not adding anything to the conversation. So, take your thumb out of your ass and suck it.
Actually I did. I pointed you to the video of him in school. Not my fault you are too stupid to understand the import of that point.

Actually I did. I pointed you to the video of him in school. Not my fault you are too stupid to understand the import of that point.

Did you point me to a video or did you just make a smartassed comment to me when I have never treated with you with disrespect? Nor did I ask if he was NOT at the school that day. I merely asked if he was enrolled in that school. The security at that campus seemed to be lacking.

Did you point me to a video or did you just make a smartassed comment to me when I have never treated with you with disrespect? Nor did I ask if he was NOT at the school that day. I merely asked if he was enrolled in that school. The security at that campus seemed to be lacking.
One of the many vicious lies being told about Hogg is that he was not a student at the school.

Yes I pointed you to a video. I also made a smart ass remark and for that I apologize. I thought you were someone else.

One of the many vicious lies being told about Hogg is that he was not a student at the school.

I didn't say he was not enrolled. I asked if he was because I had read he was a student at another school before. That certainly doesn't mean he couldn't have transferred or moved. I was just trying to find out the truth.

Yes I pointed you to a video. I also made a smart ass remark and for that I apologize. I thought you were someone else.

Nope, just me. And, while I want to apologize for my comments, please know that your apology has been accepted. We're good?

I didn't say he was not enrolled. I asked if he was because I had read he was a student at another school before. That certainly doesn't mean he couldn't have transferred or moved. I was just trying to find out the truth.
The claim was that he was enrolled in a school in Cali so he couldnt have possibly been a student at the Florida school. They even made a video about it that caught a lot of retarded cons on this site with their pants down.

From usatoday, a student talking about it being common to have an active shooter drill, yet in this video link to another interview with David Hogg, he said they’d never had an active shooter drill-

Student Rebecca Bogart, 17, wasn’t sure whether the reports of a shooting were a drill at first.

The school had a fire drill earlier that day, and she knew it was somewhat common to do an active shooter drill.
Student David Hogg on Florida school shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back